🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    I am dissapointed :(
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    underwhelmed is an understatement.
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Me seeing those earnables:
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts

I think this dress is inspired by Iris Van Herpen dress ( not that well done) but appreciate Glu going more avant-garde with their designs. 

The shoes are from the iconic McQueen Plato Atlantis collection. 
    Why do I suddenly like the earnables after seeing that they're designer🤦🏽‍♀️
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I don’t even wanna say which TS I like the most because that’s 100% going to go to the person in #1. I agree with several of you about the quality of the items, I do hope the team sees this and fixes the issue with the panty/opacity of the dress prior to the event. I definitely appreciate the more creative items and I know not everyone will like more avant-garde items but I don’t want that to discourage glu and it’s designers to be more creative but please think about the quality of your items. I’m not asking for crazy animations I’m just asking for clothes that don’t feel like an afterthought. No offence to the designer, I know it’s sucks when people don’t appreciate your art. @jhabs I agree with you idk why the dolls are going crazy about the London SYS items, definitely not worth it, they are just going to sit in our bel air closets. I think they might be using their extra free ticket because they might not know that they carry over or because they are curious to know what happens if you continue to level up. I have bought some tickets in the past just in case I can’t reach the last earnable or if really want an item. But I make sure I do not go overboard. That being said I’m usually top 5 during most SYS even without using tickets. Currently I’m like 15th and I have 7 tickets including the Simon and Kalinda tickets and I really don’t think I’ll be using them because I think this new really SYS sucks.  
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    lulula said:
    some outfits I put together - didn’t have time to play with accessories or purses but hopefully some of these are on theme!

I LOOOOOVE THESE! 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @jfletccch youre so sweet!! thank you!!
    Platform: iOS
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I was SOOO excited when I saw everyones gorgeous styles and edits until I saw the prizes... Such a disappointment!!! I just want to be lucky enough to get the saturn purse, because sys is not about style anymore. It’s just about how many ticket buyers are you gonna end up with.😔
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Some outfits I came up with. Not sure if they’re on theme🤷‍♀️ 🤔 decided to play around with different eye and hair colours 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @dpeters Thanks, I hate it 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    At least Kim’s call today was okay😂 that’s literally all the positives I have 
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    I love the earnable shoes. The dress, however, is horrible. The inspiration is so much prettier and classier.  The white undies ruins it.  TS items are cool but I doubt i’ll get most or all of them with this new SYS format. 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    Royaltyy said:

I think this dress is inspired by Iris Van Herpen dress ( not that well done) but appreciate Glu going more avant-garde with their designs. 

not gonna say i agree, but once i saw the originals and the dress looks WAYYY better irl than they tried to make it.. like why the hell it’s so see through. don’t we have enough of the nudity already when the game originally is for kids 🙂
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Wouldn't items be better if the design team didn't have to make even more for both the week and the weekend? Besides the fact that I don't like the weekday one anymore now that there's no old TS items to get.
    Platform: Android

• SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    I just let out the deepest sigh of relief after a fit of laughter from seeing the earnables and TS prizes. I’m not a big fashionista, especially when it comes to avant-garde; I’m a more practical girl with a little grunge thrown in 🤷‍♀️😅 so I loved the street style weekday sys. Even more relieved I don’t like any of the prizes cause I have a poor kloset for this theme so I don’t have to worry about stressing. So long as I can get that purse, I’ll be happy cause I don’t have the other cute planet purse (yet) 😏🙏
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Both the earnables and ts last week had 80s themed items as the prizes and it made it so much more enjoyable!! This is is just sad, I’m going to start a lot later and just play for the earnable diamonds 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    I mean I LOVE the inspiration behind the earnable dress, but I genuinely don't understand why make it soo see through?????? See through dresses are rarely on theme and never score well in sys, leaving it useless, but we get a ton of super revealing stuff. Just why? Also the dress seems like someone just quickly sketched it out and never finished it. Ok sorry for whining, I'll stop.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    eligur said:
    Royaltyy said:

not gonna say i agree, but once i saw the originals and the dress looks WAYYY better irl than they tried to make it.. like why the hell it’s so see through. don’t we have enough of the nudity already when the game originally is for kids 🙂
    It's not for kids, it's PEGI12. Some swear words and sexual innuendos included. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    dpeters said:
    The earnable shoes inspired me to google crazy heels and I found these 🤯🤣🤣

I mean... Why?! 
    😳 Those feet heels scare me! Can y'all imagine owning those and just seeing random witch looking feet in ya closet? No ma'am! *shivers*
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    Victorian said:
    eligur said:
    Royaltyy said:

It's not for kids, it's PEGI12. Some swear words and sexual innuendos included. 
    sorry. didn’t mean to say ONLY for kids, but i know a lot of kids do play it. and this game HAS turned more sexual and swearing and mature. i’m sure there are tons of people playing it 18+ (i am one of them) but just a thought i had for a moment and thought i’d share :)
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Gonna add these to the ones @dpeters posted. 😳😳😂😂
    Seriously, Idk how anyone could walk in some of these...

OMG the scorpion ones lol I'm the kind of girl who trips wearing flats so I'd never get away with walking on these
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    in all this, have we seen the inspiration for the ones in the Event?  Those intrigue me. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • volbeatsvolbeats Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    these are some of the ideas i have! i’m pretty bad at this so feedback is always appreciated :)