🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• laura014laura014 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Not to start an argument or to offend anybody but how do you people even like this theme? The only people that are gonna win is the people that have been lucky enough to pay with k starts a good kollection and ticket buyers of course🥱, because to be honest there’s nothing “out of this world” in the closet except for like 5 items that are too simple for this particular event and that people have seen million of times. 

I have seen so many people stress out when theirs normal clothes sys like the one that’s going on right now “london street style”, which I don’t get it because it’s so easy! you can literally use any hair, put on any cute shirt, pants, jeans, to not go on and on just make a good combination, when is particularly sys “out of this world” you literally have to get something that is rarely to have. 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

In order - shoes, dress
    Yeah, this is a big no from me. 

The hair does make me think of space and I like the dress and purse, but they’re not anything special imo...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • JaniceKKHJaniceKKH Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Gonna add these to the ones @dpeters posted. 😳😳😂😂
    Seriously, Idk how anyone could walk in some of these...

Designer: So how comfortable and wearable do you want the shoes to be?
    Client: ✨no✨
    On strike until they give everyone 20 videos per day
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    All I could come up with atm. I don’t have many clothes for this event
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @laura014 I think the excitement for the galaxy theme is mostly because they’ve been randomly dropping items for like the past year (or plus, but that’s just as long as I’ve been playing) that fit this theme! A lot of stuff that won’t be used otherwise. What I can think of just the top of my head: moon/star earrings, purple star top/skirt, belted white and gold star dress, planet purse, etc. Also, it’s a theme people have been requesting for a while, so that definitely factors in.

I agree that this is a very hard theme for those with limited wardrobes, though! I completely get the frustration. Metallics is what I’ll personally aim for after all my galaxy items are locked!
  • jaykkhjaykkh Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos WOWW this is absolutely gorgeous❤️ I wish we had it in the game😭😭
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos 100X better ! 🤩
    Wish we had this as earnable tho
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I've had no motivation to edit here lately so i know this doesn't look the best but i really love iris van herpen's stuff and dont like what they did with the earnable dress so i tried my best to "fix" it 😅😅😅

Amazing as always 😍😍😍😍
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos wow 🤩 you’re honestly so talented! It’s gorgeous! 🖤
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Gonna add these to the ones @dpeters posted. 😳😳😂😂
    Seriously, Idk how anyone could walk in some of these...

Is it weird that I actually love the second and third ones 😂🤷🏾‍♀️?
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos your work is AMAZING. I always look forward to seeing your edits. 💕

As for the earnables, ✨no✨. The lack of quality is so surprising to me. This SYS theme was so hyped up and they really disappointed. At least it’ll be a more of a chill SYS! 
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    I've had no motivation to edit here lately so i know this doesn't look the best but i really love iris van herpen's stuff and dont like what they did with the earnable dress so i tried my best to "fix" it 😅😅😅

Can Glu please hire you as the designer. This is stunning😍😍
  • eastedeneasteden Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    i have never wanted to buy the storage closet in bel air as much as now lmao
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

Sis😳😳 they need to hire you! Every edit you post is always outstanding! Please tell me you do this for a career..cause if not, design is where your calling is! 😍😍😍
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @ashleyy omg love your looks! where are the gloves from in the first picture? do they come with the wand?
    Platform: iOS
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I really like all the lingerie we’ve been getting. I like the earnables more than the prizes. 

I quickly put together some looks but I forgot to add accessories. I dressed my doll in the sys because I’m too lazy to change her outfit back 🤣🤣

Edit: let’s just pretend the crown doesn’t look awkward mkay? 😂😅
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited November 2020

Some looks I’ve been prepping. We’ll see what the voters like. I’m gonna be so mad if this turns into a gown sys (even if some gowns defiantly are on theme but you know what I mean) 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    the inspiration behind these items: love

but the execution of these items is...... questionable
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos so much talent! Thats absolutely stunning 😍
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @lulula thank you 💖💖 yes the wand comes with the gloves, and I got them from the Halloween gift boxes