🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I like the items I guess but I cannot be the only one who was expecting colourful items, maybe a colourful hairstyle and a nice coloured bag in the trendsetters..... 
    I see some of these items as “Bland” and that’s my opinion but it’s just non-colourful boring looks, I only like the handbag. I guess some items could be somewhat useful for a future show your style but these items could have had more potential to them if they were better designed.
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    Well looks like once again I am only playing for diamonds & kstars...which of course means my scores will be back to normal. lol :D
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    This isn’t SYS related but apparently I accidentally bought the pet tiger earlier? Can anyone tell me how much I spent😂
  • prettyKKHprettyKKH Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I don't know but with the new SYS system I've been getting really discouraged recently. I don't even know if I still want to keep participating anymore.
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    edited November 2020
    This isn’t SYS related but apparently I accidentally bought the pet tiger earlier? Can anyone tell me how much I spent
    80 kstars there is also a different one for 50
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    I was really expecting Kim to give us a free something to help with this SYS. Oh well.🤷🏻‍♀️
  • autumn313autumn313 Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    I've had no motivation to edit here lately so i know this doesn't look the best but i really love iris van herpen's stuff and dont like what they did with the earnable dress so i tried my best to "fix" it 😅😅😅

Me whenever I see @SisSnappedLikeThanos 's edits😍😍 Stunning, as always!
    Glu can we have this as an earnable instead😩
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I was about to question why glu would even try to design a dress that basically looks like an optical illusion in photographs but @SisSnappedLikeThanos not only showed its possible but did a wayyyy better job in a ridiculously short amount of time so I don't think there are any excuses.

Love the concept but hate the execution. 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    I've had no motivation to edit here lately so i know this doesn't look the best but i really love iris van herpen's stuff and dont like what they did with the earnable dress so i tried my best to "fix" it 😅😅😅

YES! now this is what we SHOULD get. not that shitty made see through mess..
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos thank you so much ! 🥺 it means a lot coming from you 💕😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    eligur said:
    Victorian said:
    eligur said:
    Royaltyy said:

I think this dress is inspired by Iris Van Herpen dress ( not that well done) but appreciate Glu going more avant-garde with their designs. 

The shoes are from the iconic McQueen Plato Atlantis collection. 
    Why do I suddenly like the earnables after seeing that they're designer🤦🏽‍♀️
    not gonna say i agree, but once i saw the originals and the dress looks WAYYY better irl than they tried to make it.. like why the hell it’s so see through. don’t we have enough of the nudity already when the game originally is for kids 🙂
    It's not for kids, it's PEGI12. Some swear words and sexual innuendos included. 
    sorry. didn’t mean to say ONLY for kids, but i know a lot of kids do play it. and this game HAS turned more sexual and swearing and mature. i’m sure there are tons of people playing it 18+ (i am one of them) but just a thought i had for a moment and thought i’d share :)
    Oh no need to say sorry doll I agree. One more white panty and I will lose it 😂 I just understood it literally and thought you think of the game as a kids game. I feel dumb 🤦‍♀️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

Here's what I'll probably be submitting. I got the last outfit gifted to me and I hate it but it reminds me of a lab coat so I though yeah alien scientist. 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    Victorian said:
    eligur said:
    Victorian said:
    eligur said:
    Royaltyy said:

I think this dress is inspired by Iris Van Herpen dress ( not that well done) but appreciate Glu going more avant-garde with their designs. 

The shoes are from the iconic McQueen Plato Atlantis collection. 
    Why do I suddenly like the earnables after seeing that they're designer🤦🏽‍♀️
    not gonna say i agree, but once i saw the originals and the dress looks WAYYY better irl than they tried to make it.. like why the hell it’s so see through. don’t we have enough of the nudity already when the game originally is for kids 🙂
    It's not for kids, it's PEGI12. Some swear words and sexual innuendos included. 
    sorry. didn’t mean to say ONLY for kids, but i know a lot of kids do play it. and this game HAS turned more sexual and swearing and mature. i’m sure there are tons of people playing it 18+ (i am one of them) but just a thought i had for a moment and thought i’d share :)
    Oh no need to say sorry doll I agree. One more white panty and I will lose it 😂 I just understood it literally and thought you think of the game as a kids game. I feel dumb 🤦‍♀️
    its totally fine. no need to feel dumb haha glad we understood each other :)
  • didianadidiana Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I think I'm gonna dye that crystal and Saturn bag so many times and use all my dresses that have stars or something metallic because my poor wardrobe is saying nah, we don't have that futuristic stuff you need girl. And I don't like the prizes. So yeah, I am not interested in this
    Android Player KKH
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    D98 said:
    asalaxo said:
    I don’t know what the voters might like but I came up with these looks 😆 also I think this is a good opportunity to use the (stars face sticker?) that we got a while ago, sorry I don’t know what they’re called 🌚💗

Beautiful looks💜@asalaxo congratulations!!🎊🤗

amuyres said: thanks for the inspiration and direction 💗

amuyres said: incredible beautiful art work and doll!!!! 
    AmyMimi said:
    Futuristic vibes 🚀💫🪐

lologslay said:
    I put some looks together..this theme gives me vibes of aliens, mythical creatures, matallic, glitter, stars, dark like space, and most importantly Wonder Women, since she is out of this world! I hope these looks do good! 🌎✨🌟💎
    I mixing fairytale, coven, & glitters into this one. The hand fire 🔥 really all I can think about as far as hand helds...

amuyres said: love ❤️ these looks
    jfletccch said:
    lulula said:
    some outfits I put together - didn’t have time to play with accessories or purses but hopefully some of these are on theme!

I LOOOOOVE THESE! 
    @amuyres said: these looks are incredible 😊
    Awesome looks by everyone preparing for this SYS event! Thanks for the inspiration guys💗
    D98 said:
    asalaxo said:
    I don’t know what the voters might like but I came up with these looks 😆 also I think this is a good opportunity to use the (stars face sticker?) that we got a while ago, sorry I don’t know what they’re called 🌚💗

Beautiful looks💜@asalaxo congratulations!!🎊🤗
    Awesome looks thanks for the inspiration 💗 @amuyres
    I’m going to agree on every single person on this thread because why these outfits aren’t pj’s where you can see the flipping panties! I had to laugh 😂 about someone posting that not even real models on the runway where see through panties. I used to model runway and she’s right about the panties, we just had to wear see through outfits that you could see our boobs. (guess no one wanted to see our Toto but boobies bring it on)😆😆😆
  • majamarielovisamajamarielovisa Registered Users, Member 19 Posts

My alien-agent, sun and satallite (or spaceship or metallic-whatever). Btw, I'm currently ramming my head through a wall over and over becuase of how my dumb a*s didn't care for that little planet handbag a few months ago..
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @amuyres thank you doll ☺️💕
    iOS player
    asalaxo said:
    @amuyres thank you doll ☺️💕

Your so welcome thanks for sharing your doll is dope!⭐️⭐️

My alien-agent, sun and satallite (or spaceship or metallic-whatever). Btw, I'm currently ramming my head through a wall over and over becuase of how my dumb a*s didn't care for that little planet handbag a few months ago..
    I love ❤️ that 3rd one @amuyres
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited November 2020
    amuyres said:
    Awesome looks by everyone preparing for this SYS event! Thanks for the inspiration guys💗
    You’re gonna do great bestie 😉 you’re my girl! 
    Message me back on fb / here, I’ll be showing you more looks I made for inspo. I know we will rock this sys, even if it’s both of us in second again! I hate the sys events always back to back. 
    Love the new profile picture, pink is life. 💖
    -xoxo 💋
    @amuyres