🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event 11/9/20 - London Street Style Again!

Comments

• eastedeneasteden Registered Users, Member 26 Posts

i love casual themes! but i feel like this constant sys is going to become exhausting...i didn’t care much about missing a ticket or getting lower scores in the weekday sys before cuz it’s just boxes i can get them again next week, but now that there’s earnable clothing items and ts board AND RANKING i don’t know how long i can keep all of this up
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    @BooskiBabii thank you doll!! Unfortunately it didn’t do well either 😒

❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Time for me to be a pest! 🥰

Can one of you loves show my doll with the gs and ombre lips (or lips you recommend)?
     I plan to buy contour and highlight during BF, and some new eyes and lips of course. I was saving to get butterflies, but I'm hoping they will be available to buy on BF lol. I have 36 diamonds so I might as well just go ahead and get the lips when I get enough cause the kloset lips don't seem to look that good on my doll. 

Also, if anyone can give me tips on what to buy to make her a beauty, please lmk.

Y'all can add the kloset contour and highlight if you want since I'll be buying it in a couple of weeks.

Here are my doll's features..
    6th nose..last face shape..freckles.. forgot the skin tone in the collage🤦🏻‍♀️

@kokokokonut Since a lot of dolls ask for this to be done, can you create a discussion topic (whatever it's called lol) for this service? Sorry to clutter the sys discussion but this is askedel often. It'd be great if there was a specific place to ask this. Just a thought...
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    Nath_2019 said:

I got the final earnable and omg I’m so shocked, this hair looks a lot like my hair!!!!!😵😵 

I only think that it could be more detailed, you know? 
    Your hair is gorgeous! It reminds me of my oldest daughter's hair almost (she has 4c hair). I love it though cause I want to play with it and do designs and braids. I love playing with hair!😂😂
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

No lie I’m excited to see who wins 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    Just reached the second earnable and pulled into 2nd place! Behind a TB who’s score keeps going up but I only care about the umbrella anyways  
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

This look is really amazing I really love it, wish I had the top, pants and hairstyle though!
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
     Last 2 looks did surprisingly well for me this sys, finally broke 50 :)
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @BooskiBabii so I should be showering and going to sleep lol but I'm procrastinating so here you go! ❤️
    I tried to use different Kloset lips and eyes + contour while keeping your doll rather true to her OG image, just upgraded (does that make sense? It's 4am here)

Anyways, these collages contain the same images, I just didn't know what layout is better for comparing them.
    Your doll right now is the 1st pic.
    If you happen to like any of them, I'll make sure to screenshot the deets ☺️

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts

@kokokokonut Since a lot of dolls ask for this to be done, can you create a discussion topic (whatever it's called lol) for this service? Sorry to clutter the sys discussion but this is askedel often. It'd be great if there was a specific place to ask this. Just a thought...
    I also think we should have a thread/discussion made for dolls asking for others to recreate them with certain features, I’ve been hoping for a while someone would make one 💖 @kokokokonut
    ashleyy said:

I also think we should have a thread/discussion made for dolls asking for others to recreate them with certain features, I’ve been hoping for a while someone would make one 💖 @kokokokonut
    I would create a thread like that if I had more facial features to help someone but I don’t so I would barely be any help lol

Could it be? Is a super man fan in my trendsetters?
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts

Could it be? Is a super man fan in my trendsetters?
    I respect her 😁
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    i haven’t submitted the extra ticket kalinda gifted because a pair of basic white boots isn’t worth it. i’m surprised i’m still in the top five when every doll used theirs at the beginning! shoutout to the doll above me though for a good laugh 😌

ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    God, can’t handle so much SYS. I used to do it because I didn’t wanna miss out on clothes I couldn’t get again, but now, omg. 
    You do realize I do other things than play this game?
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

My scores so far ✨ I’ve been just submitting quick looks whenever I could and for once I’m glad it paid off. The extra ticket from Kalinda came in handy for me since I missed one. Crazy how my better scoring sys is the one where I put the least amount of thoughts to looks. 😭😭
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Omg we should definitely open a thread for doll makeovers! I definitely would like someone to help me 🥰 Would anyone mind doing one? Or maybe @kokokokonut will make a thread!
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    I need to score at least 47 in my next 3 looks to get the last earnable 
    Gurl bye 

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Loving these overalls and also this theme! Casual is so fun! 

@BooskiBabii so I should be showering and going to sleep lol but I'm procrastinating so here you go! ❤️
    I tried to use different Kloset lips and eyes + contour while keeping your doll rather true to her OG image, just upgraded (does that make sense? It's 4am here)

Anyways, these collages contain the same images, I just didn't know what layout is better for comparing them.
    Your doll right now is the 1st pic.
    If you happen to like any of them, I'll make sure to screenshot the deets ☺️

Your username fits you perfectly cause you're too sweet!😍😍 Thank you so much for doing this! I like all 3 but the last two are my fave. Ahhh I love this.🤗🤗🤗
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    @BooskiBabii Your doll is super pretty as she is in my opinion!!! But I loveeeee to give dolls make-overs (shoutout to my gf lmao im always recreating her doll with random features) so i couldn't resist making a few for you 💖💖💖 i hope i got everything correct 😅 

Here's your doll in both lips in a nude shade with her current features! I think the gs lips look spectacular on her but the other ones are really nice too 🤩🤩🤩

(i used the red closet blush on all of them because i think it looks really good on your skin tone!)
    😍😍 I'm in love with these. I'll end up getting each of those more than likely lol. I have 38 diamonds now and I'll grab the gs lips. Thank you darlin, I appreciate you for this.🤗🤗🤗
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Chill vibes only. Feeling this Lumberjackie fantasy. 

I absolutely love my Carmen Santiago inspired look. 
    IOS Player 
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    this is too much SYS for me. i don’t want new clothes during the week. 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @BooskiBabii the gs lips should be on sale for kstars during black friday in case you don’t wanna use your diamonds
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    looks 9-12, finally broke 50 😊 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited November 2020

Did I finally spot the lovely @samanthakkh in the voting booth?? 😍
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.