๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ” SYS Weekday Event 11/9/20 - London Street Style Again!

Comments

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

The jumpsuit and shoes are absolutely stunning! Iโ€™m such a sucker for street styles ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Daily iOS player ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

The jumpsuit and shoes are absolutely stunning! Iโ€™m such a sucker for street styles ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Wow I love how your doll looks in the jumpsuit๐Ÿ˜
    clarizzo said:
    this jumpsuit is mad cute โœจ also got this hair from the wild sunset kollection and i am obsessed ๐Ÿ˜ปย 

The way you styled the jumpsuit is just perfectionโค๏ธ
  • SilverbellaSilverbella Registered Users, Member 81 Posts

Finally managed to climb into second place behind an excessive ticket buyer, still hoping I'll be able to save my free Kalinda ticketย ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Looks 9-12. Currently second and quite happy

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKHย  ย (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited November 2020
    RoxyHart said:
    Dolls, have you ever seen yourself in VB before? That's just happened to me and it freaked me out. The thing is, that outfit was from my first ticket, on monday. This is kind of SUS, it could be some player, sure, and if that's the case, I should say I'm sorry, I am not coming for you, it's just that it has the same hair color, earrings, boots, makeup, even the ring. And, please, I'm NOT trying to be mean to someone 'cause I truly believe it was a bot based on my look. Am I being paranoid? It's 5 a.m here now, so I could be imagining things. But, could be there something wrong to our votes?

Kalinda has said in the past that if there aren't enough real player submissions (usually around the start of the SYS) that they recycle old ones (e.g. from previous events) so its plausible. I think its unfair you don't get the points for your look though. Where do those votes go, just nowhere?ย 

This is a reason you should never submit 2 looks at the same time, and also that buying tickets isn't a great idea because the system is very opaque and we have no idea what actually happens to votes.

Edit: should add that I think thats definitely your doll. I can't quite see what earrings you've got on but they do look the same in the comparison picturesย 
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    @Clair_Flair That eyes are from Beautiful Eden collection
    Thank you!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I found these eyes in the vb but I couldnโ€™t see a close up because my doll was wearing glasses lol so if anyone has them can you show me a close up please ๐Ÿ˜Š much appreciated !

iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

Got my first 50 this event!
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

kinda hate myself for submitting kalinda's ticket :/
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I love the jumpsuit or whatever it's called! ๐Ÿ˜
    ๐ŸŒธ iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first languageย ๐ŸŒธ

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Can someone please show me where in the kloset the striped coat outfit is people are dying with the haze?! I feel like I own it but canโ€™t find it!! Thank you angels x
    iOS playerย 
    level 69
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    kkatzs said:
    okay I need some help, I only have 1 more ticket left but I need 49 pts to get the last earnable. The catch is I havenโ€™t scored higher than a 44 this whole sys, so if I donโ€™t get more than 49 pts with my last ticket do yโ€™all think itโ€™s worth it to buy another ticket or just take the loss?

Agree - yes buy another ticket
    Like - no itโ€™s not worth it
    For me it would be because I love the dungarees so so much but it depends on how you feel about them? Could you recreate a look on here that did super well and see if you get enough points ?!ย 
    iOS playerย 
    level 69
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @serahyyy I just noticed your post - yes, that doll is me! ๐Ÿ˜‚ this is the first time Iโ€™m with someone from forum in the group (I think) - your doll is gorgeous and you have amazing looks!ย 
    iOs playerย 
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    How many free tickets we get during the weekday SYS?
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Libby said:
    How many free tickets we get during the weekday SYS?
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    is anyone else not getting more than 40s at the beginnings and endings of sys? because everytime we start i get about 40s when in the middle of it i usually get 50+ votes ๐Ÿฅบ now iโ€™m wondering whether iโ€™ll need to use my ticket we got just to stay in top5..

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:

I got the final earnable and omg Iโ€™m so shocked, this hair looks a lot like my hair!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ตย 

I only think that it could be more detailed, you know?ย 
    Your hair is gorgeous! It reminds me of my oldest daughter's hair almost (she has 4c hair). I love it though cause I want to play with it and do designs and braids. I love playing with hair!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Thanks โ™ฅโ™ฅ I'm terrible doing braids, but I love them too โ™ฅย 

โ€ขPlaying KKH since August/19
    โ€ขEnglish isn't my first language
    โ€ขNathalia in the game
    โ€ขiOSย โฃ 20y

• MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    eligur said:
    is anyone else not getting more than 40s at the beginnings and endings of sys? because everytime we start i get about 40s when in the middle of it i usually get 50+ votes ๐Ÿฅบ now iโ€™m wondering whether iโ€™ll need to use my ticket we got just to stay in top5..

This is EXACTLY what is happening to me the past months!! I just had to emphasize and bold it lol because I suspiciously only get great scores in the middle of the event...something's definitely off.
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Who ever these dolls are I love โค๏ธ love ๐Ÿ’• love ๐Ÿ’— your looks. Im definitely buying the highlighter for BF!
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Last looks 9 - 12

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

@Ohemilie I am not sure if this is helpful.ย 
    IOS Playerย 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    Mistyque said:
    eligur said:

This is EXACTLY what is happening to me the past months!! I just had to emphasize and bold it lol because I suspiciously only get great scores in the middle of the event...something's definitely off.
    that just proves the votes we get are randomly generated and not by real voters..
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    These are seriously my highest scores this week. Iโ€™m so disappointed ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited November 2020
    A doll in my group submitted two tickets overnight because I was 6 points away from her in second place. I promise Iโ€™m not going to submit an extra ticket girl, you can relax. ย โค๏ธ
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I wasnโ€™t doing very well this SYS. Glad Iโ€™ve got the last earnable with my last look which finally broke 50+

Edit : adding look 3 forgot to put in collage.
    That 38 hurts, Iโ€™ve thought it was cute with the puppy ๐Ÿฅบ

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    I am obsessed with both earnables. ๐Ÿ˜
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.