šŸ—³ļøšŸš€šŸŒŒ SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! šŸŖšŸ”­

Comments

• katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts

My alien-agent, sun and satallite (or spaceship or metallic-whatever). Btw, I'm currently ramming my head through a wall over and over becuase of how my dumb a*s didn't care for that little planet handbag a few months ago..
    @majamarielovisa oh, your looks are stunning and i absolutely love them, they're so unique šŸ’–
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Has the prize distribution for the next style level TS prizes been confirmed? If we move up to bronze III style level how many players get the hair, how many get the dress, how many get the bag ect. I'll need to use an extra ticket if I want to get the last earnable but I want to know what the prizes are like for the next style level beforeĀ making that choice.Ā 
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas @kokokokonut if anyone knows that would be appreciated.Ā 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattĀ 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @princessprecious I absolutely love your looks! Especially the 3rd one in the top row, and the 3rd one one the second row! šŸ–¤
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
  • SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts

Some looks I came up with, trying to utilise items I haven't used before or rarely do. I hope people get the 1st and the gold looks, I was going for Dtar Wars desert vibes but opulentĀ 
    Ā The look with the neon green dress and boots is amazing! šŸ˜
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    I really donā€™t understand how the new SYS works. Is there something that outlines the new system? I feel so dumb but I just donā€™t understand it ā˜ŗļø
    Good luck to everyone today!
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @princessprecious Middle row on the right is giving me Princess Leia slave girl vibes and I live šŸ˜
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @henriette that's kinda what i was going for, thank you!Ā 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos your edit is OUT OF THIS WORLD as usual! Idk why glu still hasn't used any of your designs when we all keep asking them to šŸ™ƒ

Edit to say: pls find someone that's good at coding/app making and make your own kkh but betterĀ 
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Am I the only one who lowkey wanted an outfit inspired by Chromatica? So Lady Gaga and Arianaā€™s looks in Stupid Love and Rain on Me.Ā 
  • majamarielovisamajamarielovisa Registered Users, Member 19 Posts

Some looks I came up with, trying to utilise items I haven't used before or rarely do. I hope people get the 1st and the gold looks, I was going for Dtar Wars desert vibes but opulentĀ 
    the absoute AUDACITY to casually throw these gorgeous looks at us when we're out here feeling great about our glittery dress and star earings...
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @KalindaKing with one weekend and one weekday event down, i personally dont mind the league system so far (mostly im pleased with prize distribution withon the bronze tier) but i'll have to see how silver and gold looks like before properly forming an opinion. i just wish the weekday sys was switched back to earnable boxes and ts boxes as prizes bcos its almost impossible to earn them otherwise. even better would be either separating weekday sys from the league system or allowing 3 tickets to stack since many of us are too busy to babysit the game throughout the week if we wanna earn money to spend on this game lol
    iOS Level 33Ā  ā£Ā 
    Daily Free PlayerĀ  ā„ļøŽĀ  Nov '19 - nowĀ 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ā‹†Ā #TSusingAveragesĀ ā‹† #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ā‹† #20VideosforEveryone
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @KalindaKing I preferred the old SYS + better quality items. If they needed to improve on anything it simply could have been using average scores to determine TS ranking and better TB boxes for weekday sys. It didn't have to turn into this big complicated change where even less people get top prizes and we get punished for not doing well IMO.Ā 
    I would honestly roll back to the old system and have us do a survey that'sĀ listened toĀ and start improving that system. We already had suggestions that weren't even explored.
    ALLLLLL of this. We have been suggesting for YEARS: two top T$ prizes. One based on average score and the other based on highest number.Ā 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @princessprecious your looks are INSANE, I love them!!!!!Ā