🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event 11/9/20 - London Street Style Again!

Comments

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    amuyres said:
    Who ever these dolls are I love ❤️ love 💕 love 💗 your looks. Im definitely buying the highlighter for BF!
    I’m the first!!! thank youuu 😍😍😍😍
  • AninhakkhAninhakkh Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Why this keeps happening 
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    eligur said:
    Mistyque said:
    eligur said:
    is anyone else not getting more than 40s at the beginnings and endings of sys? because everytime we start i get about 40s when in the middle of it i usually get 50+ votes 🥺 now i’m wondering whether i’ll need to use my ticket we got just to stay in top5..

This is EXACTLY what is happening to me the past months!! I just had to emphasize and bold it lol because I suspiciously only get great scores in the middle of the event...something's definitely off.
    that just proves the votes we get are randomly generated and not by real voters..
    I’m not sure that is entirely correct because we spot people from this forum in the voting booth and vote for them. 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited November 2020
    well now my comments are requiring approval. why 😔
    edit; well damn
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    Libby said:
    eligur said:
    Mistyque said:
    eligur said:
    is anyone else not getting more than 40s at the beginnings and endings of sys? because everytime we start i get about 40s when in the middle of it i usually get 50+ votes 🥺 now i’m wondering whether i’ll need to use my ticket we got just to stay in top5..

This is EXACTLY what is happening to me the past months!! I just had to emphasize and bold it lol because I suspiciously only get great scores in the middle of the event...something's definitely off.
    that just proves the votes we get are randomly generated and not by real voters..
    I’m not sure that is entirely correct because we spot people from this forum in the voting booth and vote for them. 
    im not saying how it really IS, but it proves that glu can barely make things right and recently there has been a comment of a doll who had a chance to vote for herself last (if i remember correctly) SYS. so that’s just so weird to me.
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    This jumpsuit it's really cute and it gives me big Jamie from Bly Manor energy. 🥺

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
     These are all my looks for this SYS. I had so much fun, I think the casual SYS gives more possibilities of being original and stylish, and your beautiful dolls proves it! Currently second in TS after a TB with really cheap and not on theme outfits (sorry to be mean, but she could have at least use the dungeree she achieved with per 8th ticket instead of using fairy dresses 😑). I don't know if to use my free ticket for chase First, maybe the price doesn't worth it.
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • jezebellejezebelle Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    This SYS was tough...I usually score in the high 40’s or higher but got several 30’s 😐. So far in 3rd because only one TB, so fingers crossed. Here’s my highest, lowest, and favorite. 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

My last 3 looks and omg a 60 🤩
    I'm currently first but I’m expecting someone to overtake me in the next couple of hours like usual. 
    I’ve had fun this SYS and didn’t even need to use my Kalinda ticket. I love love love casual themes. Hope to see some more soon. 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts

This SYS made no sense. I sat between 11th and 20th for the first half of the event with scores in the 30s. Then my last 5 looks got in the high 40s and 50s out of nowhere and now I'm sitting in 5th?? And I miraculously got the last earnable by 4 votes without using my Kalinda ticket! Wouldn't mind if dolls bumped me down so I can get a box instead of the boots.

I was convinced I was going back to Bronze I and now that it looks like I'm probably not...I dont know if I'm excited or disappointed lol
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    @helcabu yes first time for me as well! Your doll is very beautiful and unique, I recognized her right away and you style her so well,I took inspiration from her : )
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

God I suck 🙄 I had to use a ticket to finish

The looks with the hearts are by my mom
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Missed a ticket again, but luckily I got the last earnable with look #12!

Ignore the horrible cut-out and edit😂 I really wanted London as the background and I can’t seem to find it in the photobooth??😂
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited November 2020
    AmyMimi said:
    I found these eyes in the vb but I couldn’t see a close up because my doll was wearing glasses lol so if anyone has them can you show me a close up please 😊 much appreciated !

@AmyMimi here it is in a few different skin tones and eye colors
    You can't change the eyeshadow or anything on it, only the eye color

• anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Finally 😍
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    edited November 2020
    nvm
    edited November 2020
    @Eyyeth_ It's a little different from what we have in VB, but it's there 
    Edit: Here is a VB version
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @anilynbright I don't have London and Paris backgrounds either 🥺
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    My looks 8-12 got 37 points each (with one 38) which is honestly the worst I’ve done in a long long time. I’d need a 58 to get the last earnable which is not going to happen 🥴 I’m not sure if it’s worth using my extra free ticket to get the jumpsuit. I like it but I’m not sure how useful it’ll be in future SYSs. I have one more look to submit and I have no idea what to do for it because all of my looks have flopped 😭

Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
    @thesweetone Well, I have London SoChic and Chavier Paris, maybe it's connected with that 🤔 you have them?
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
    Looks 8-13 ❤️🍂 Currently 1st!

Saw this hairstyle in the VB and immediately bought it - the hair length and texture, the beanie is 100% me irl! I showed this to my mom and she was ~shook~ lol 😂

This jumpsuit is adorable 💙

edited November 2020
    @thesweetone Well, I have London SoChic and Chavier Paris, maybe it's connected with that 🤔 you have them?
    No I don't! Maybe that's why.
    Damn, I don't want to buy businesses just for the sole purpose of having the background 😅 maybe sometime during VIP ☺️
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Koakuma thank you ! 😊👍
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I'm 20 points short of getting the jumpsuit on my main game. I wasn't going to bother with it, but seeing y'all style it is making me want it lol. This sys has been so horrible for me. I've not scored so low since I started playing. 

Anyhow, I'm 11th right now and if I submit my extra ticket I can get the jumpsuit and slide in the top 10. I think I'll wait until it's closer till the end.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited November 2020
    jhabs said:
    @thesweetone I think @Rikk might have that headscarf hairstyle, for some reason I feel like I remember them posting about it a while ago! 

I do remember it being @Rikk but I didn't want to bother them with my request and thought it'd be better to just write it here in case someone wants to help, and luckily one lovely doll did ❤️

Sorry for the late response @jhabs  @thesweetone! I don’t have that hairstyle but I want it SO badly. ❤️ It’s been on my wishlist for ages — can we buy it with diamonds?
    @thesweetone Well the good thing is that London SoChic is free, it's opening with some gig ( don't  remember exactly which ) 
    And as you still don't have it unlocked, just a little edit in London from me ( and with my style lol )
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    @Eyyeth_ It's a little different from what we have in VB, but it's there 
    Edit: Here is a VB version
    Whaaat?🤯 That sucks because I've checked multiple times but sadly I don't have it☹️
    I don't think it has anything to do with the businesses though because I have SoChic London
    But thank you for showing me!!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
    Rikk said:
    jhabs said:
    @thesweetone I think @Rikk might have that headscarf hairstyle, for some reason I feel like I remember them posting about it a while ago! 

I do remember it being @Rikk but I didn't want to bother them with my request and thought it'd be better to just write it here in case someone wants to help, and luckily one lovely doll did ❤️

Sorry for the late response @jhabs  @thesweetone! I don’t have that hairstyle but I want it SO badly. ❤️ It’s been on my wishlist for ages — can we buy it with diamonds?

If I understand correctly, we can't because it's unreleased ☹️ but if you ever spot it in the VB, please give me a heads up 🙏🏻 I'll do the same! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.