🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event 11/9/20 - London Street Style Again!

Comments

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Wow, I don’t think I’ve ever done this bad in a sys 😅 I got the last earnable with my last ticket and just scraped into 5th place lol despite not scoring great, I really did enjoy this sys though😊
    Lowest, highest, favourite

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • JenniWoodyardJenniWoodyard Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Here are all my looks from this SYS! I had so much fun creating these looks! 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts

My looks 1-14. (submitted kalinda ticket because I forgot we could save it). My looks are motivated by my scores and it shows. 😩 I’m glad I got that first 41 because I was starting to quit. 
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts

Some looks I made that I liked and didn't recieve a lot of votes.

I didn't even reach the last earnable, so I didn't even bother using the extra Kalinda ticket because it wasn't going to be enough 🙁

I'm kind of bummed out. Also, I don't like the new SYS 😪
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Im so bummed. I just woke up so i missed my last ticket and now i came 7th. 😞 i was in 3rd when i went to bed
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Victorian said:
    1st place and I had 21 points difference, she submitted at least one extra ticket and I could have beaten her but damn. I just couldnt decide that. I guess I don't love the raincoat that much 😪
    Same here @Victorian I didn’t think the raincoat was worth an extra ticket but I was tempted 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

So I placed 5th & got the white boots but like, they look kinda weird?? Idk, I feel like we’ve seen nicer pairs of white boots. Maybe they’ll work for the next SYS
    Omg sorry for double posting, but can you dolls who got 7th-10th show us what’s in the gift box??
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I was not really into TS items this week but I glad I win umbrella ☺️ Also I leveled up again 😂

iOS player 

• KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Omg sorry for double posting, but can you dolls who got 7th-10th show us what’s in the gift box??

It seems like the regular boxes from the older weekday sys. Still full of dye for NO reason.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I really thought I was going to finish outside of the top ten since my first 2 looks got me to 4 then I got pushed down to 14, but I think people used their extra tickets and some people probably stopped submitting. Or at least I think so since I finished at 2 but I don't pay close attention to everyone's scores in TS so I'm just guessing. I completely forgot gold was the dye this week so I'm disappointed I won't have enough twilight to dye a dress.
    Platform: Android

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I managed to finish in third place without using Kalinda's ticket 🥳

I'm happy because I wanted the umbrella! First place had 1000 points so I guess she really was into the coat even though no one was fighting her lol

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I ended 2nd without using the extra ticket, I think everyone in my group did used it and I had 2 sure tbs... I could have use the extra ticket and end 1st but I decided that it wasn’t worth it 🇬🇧
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I was first the whole event but the doll in second place submitted a ticket at the very end. I'm not mad about it since the coat looks very cheap imo.

I only regret submitting Kalinda's free ticket right away because I forgot I could save it for other SYS. Overall I liked this SYS a lot and I'm glad for being "promoted" to Bronze III 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

@KingReyy7 Glad you picked an item! The dye are seriously so annoying. I hope they fix it.
  • maimsmaims Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I cannot believe I came first, there wasnt anybody competing for first in this event! Lol. I didnt really score anything above 40 either, a lot of my looks were 36 or 38 votes.  I'm happy that I am moving up to next tier though :smiley: 

• lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    I ended up in 8th and got an item in my box! Woohoo!

However, I didn't get the level up message to Bronze III, even though it shows that the top 10 should have leveled up. @KalindaKing is this another glitch?
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Decided to use Kalinda’s ticket and ended up 2nd 😊
    I really like the umbrella 🌂 😊

• MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I won in 4th place but I didn't get the bronze 3 banner anyone else experienced the same thing ? I'm worried in the next Sys I'll stay in bronze 2 

• beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    This is the third time i come first since i started playing 🥳 
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

Never again lol. 0/10, total waste of time. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Came in 4tg place, but the “level up-screen” didn’t pop up for me like it did last time?? 🙄
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Would’ve been first if the doll in first didn’t panic and submit two tickets but I didn’t want the raincoat that bad. Not a big fan of the white boots. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    So people still get SYS boxes and since I finished at 2 I don't get one? I don't like the way this SYS system works.
    Platform: Android

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I came 6th and got the ugly boots lol. I wish someone else overtook me so I got a box instead
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Didn't get the level up pop up again so fully expecting to be in Bronze 1 in a few hours 😂
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.