🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event 11/9/20 - London Street Style Again!

Comments

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

I was not expecting to come in third, I was in 5th, submitted my last ticket at the last minute, and was expecting 4th but my last ticket did better then I thought! I’m so happy that I was able to receive the umbrella!! 

Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Ugh how much I hate this game. I ended up using the free ticket and still ended 14th!! I'm literally crying this was my worst SYS ever I didn't even reach the second earnable and I'm staying in Bronze 2. I'm really dissapointed.
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts

Not my best SYS, but that's ok 🙂
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    i came in first by one point !

that’s for amateurs
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Singing in the rain vibes...if the background wasn't sunny...weather/time options for photo booth please!

• henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Held it down in 6th place!  Happy to have gotten an item and moved up to bronze 3 without using Kalinda’s ticket, that was my goal. 
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    got the shoes! they looks cool ;) 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Last four looks. Came in 5th. Boots are kinda cute don’t know how much I’ll use them though they might work for the space SYS.

I play on iOS
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts

Yeah, so the TB boxes definitely haven’t gotten any better... 10 energy 🤦‍♀️ I can get more from the daily boxes
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Finished in 6th. This sys was a struggle for me. I loved the theme but I have a really limited kloset when it comes to street style. There were also a few TBs in my group. At least I got the jumper which was my fave item!!! Also the boots and leveled up!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you didn't receive a pop-up message at the end of the event that said your next style level, please send me a PM with your ID - copy and paste, not a screenshot. I'll ask the team to check your game.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    finished 8th without using an extra ticket (while everyone above me used one or more ig), reached the last earnable!!
    and?? i got 50 (?!) k-stars in my box??? not complaining about that, the rest was dye
    uh hi
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thank you @TrashleyKKH and @AmandaMKkh, you guys are sweethearts 💕
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I ended up using my extra ticket to reach the jumpsuit on my main game. My scores were sooo bad. I came in 10th, so I leveled up. Middle finger to the winning boxes...of course I picked dye! 🙄

Fave, lowest, highest 
    My first fave is how I dress going somewhere lol
    The second fave cause I didn't realize the coat was in the kloset to buy until almost at the end of the event.🤦🏻‍♀️

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • kkh_jjkkh_jj Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    Came in seventh, got some cute shoes in my box 🥰

🌸✨🌼
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Hi dolls! I haven't been around much these last few weeks, I was on a little holiday with my mom when lockdown was declared again in France. 
    I really don't like the fact that the new SYS system takes into account the weekdays SYS, making it almost impossible for dolls with a wardrobe to win past SYS items (which was already hard ofc!), or impossible to have a relaxed week like before. Like someone else said, what was bonus is almost mandatory now.
    However, I finally finished first this week, it's been so long!
    I didn't put much thought into this SYS but I liked a few looks I put together. 

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    would have submitted an extra ticket to end up in 3rd or 2nd place, but didn’t really like the umbrella. it looks pretty weird to me, and the one we got already is wayyyy better in my opinion 😌😁

• maimsmaims Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    iemmaisson said:
    Came in 4tg place, but the “level up-screen” didn’t pop up for me like it did last time?? 🙄
    I came in first today and it came up on screen that I moved up to next tier, but I heard that somebody in 3rd didnt receive the pop up. They wouldnt just level up the 1st placers, would they? That's so confusing..
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts

Took a bit of a break from the game but I’m back and these are my lowest, highest and favorite looks! 💕💕🇬🇧
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I came in 3rd. Happy with getting the umbrella and those boots. They’ll be useful in future. 

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    maims said:
    iemmaisson said:
    Came in 4tg place, but the “level up-screen” didn’t pop up for me like it did last time?? 🙄
    I came in first today and it came up on screen that I moved up to next tier, but I heard that somebody in 3rd didnt receive the pop up. They wouldnt just level up the 1st placers, would they? That's so confusing..
    No the line is at 10th place to stay in the same group, and on 17th place to be pushed down a step 😩
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Came in 6th on my side game
    Lowest, highest, faves

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • SilverbellaSilverbella Registered Users, Member 81 Posts

Managed to reach the last earnable and climb to 1st with my final two tickets! 😊
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    I came 10th. My tb box wasn't good, but I'm glad I pick the k-star

• gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I didn’t get the level up pop-up this time around... scared that the same error with the levels will happen again😭
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.