🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited November 2020
    my doll and her only outfit that’s on theme are ready 👽 
    i will sure be playing a lot with weird and colorful make up & hairstyles!

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • KKH_pretty_dollKKH_pretty_doll Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Now that you've completed a couple Show Your Style events with the new format and style levels, how would you describe your experience?

Like - I haven't decided how I feel about it
    Awesome - It's better than I expected
    LOL - It's worse than I expected
    I feel like weekday sys and weekwnd sys should not be counted together. I have such different scores at them. in weekend sys i tend to get 45-55 votes and in weekday sys i tend to get 25-35 votes. Its so weird but whatever, weekday sys is not as important. they should be separate regarding the rating

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I don't mind this new SYS system, though I agree that having new items during the week is a lot (for both us and the Glu team), and many people would rather open a silver TB box. I wonder if it would be best to keep Style Levels but revert the weekday SYS to the original throwback event (It also makes sense since all the weekday SYS themes are throwback themes). 

I like that the prize distribution gets better as we increase in Style Level, and that you can get an item in 6th place (at Bronze II), which means we will probably see lower ranks getting more prizes as we enter Silver and Gold, which makes it nice since most likely we will be plopped in with aggressive TBs at those levels. 

If the prizes were amazing, I don't think people would be complaining as much. Unfortunately, the items aren't too great which gives people more of a reason to be upset.

Hope our feedback helps @KalindaKing !
    Platform: iOS
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    I think prizes wise , this system isn’t bad it’s quite good compared to before but as time goes on it’ll be very hard to keep your style level or get raised to a higher level , the old system was better bcs it depended on the group if it’s calm i can get 1st place from time to time but now with the new system I don’t see myself getting 1st or even 2nd place ever even if i bought tickets which I don’t .. 
    so it have it’s pros and cons i still can’t decide now until we reach more competitive and harder levels like silver and gold , this is when i can decide 
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    @KalindaKing the new ranking system is too complicated for my liking, and I'm sure that the more we move along higher tiers the more excessive ticket buyers we'll find and it won't become enjoyable. I get that this is a business to make money but imo it will be far better for you to listen to the hundreds of players' suggestions, invest more in the quality of items and of course 20 k-stars per day for everyone!

But the thing I miss the most is old weekday tb sys format 🥺 
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • AryannaAryanna Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I prefer the old SYS better than the current one. Because first, everyone have the chance to get throwback boxes. I always score well on SYS and win the 1st place prize but at the same time, I still want to earn SYS Throwback boxes once in a while because I actually want something from an old SYS.

Secondly, I was so excited about the new system thinking that we will get more prizes (yes the distribution of prizes is better to say the least) but seeing that the only difference between Bronze I and Bronze II prizes is 1 Kstar, i just thought it’s lame. You could have made it 1st place prize + Bronze throwback box, same with Silver where there is Silver box too and so on. That would’ve made the competition better.

And lastly, we don’t want to be competing with crazy ticketbuyers when we get to higher rank. It will just make the competition lose its fairness the more we play it. I already and absolutely adore the randomness of SYS groups and will
    surprise me either my group is pretty chill, or competitive. 

♡    Aryanna    ♡

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    lologslay said:
    I put some looks together..this theme gives me vibes of aliens, mythical creatures, matallic, glitter, stars, dark like space, and most importantly Wonder Women, since she is out of this world! I hope these looks do good! 🌎✨🌟💎
    I mixing fairytale, coven, & glitters into this one. The hand fire 🔥 really all I can think about as far as hand helds...

These look great. I love your doll so much @lologslay
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    The earnable dress would be 100x better just by making the knickers black. Like, literally just make them black and it wouldn’t look so awful 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • jsssssssssjsssssssss Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I want the old sys system back. Even if we get less (but better) stuff. Miss the chance of getting old stuff during weekday sys and it was easier to reach top 5th than now.  
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    Here’s my inspo for this sys!! I’m really excited to see the voting booth, the inspo on here has been sooo helpful and unique!! I know I say this like every week on the threads but it makes me happy to see everyone’s style! Good luck🌟✨ I’m not totally in love with the earnables and trendsetters - so I think I’m going to just have fun and see what happens.
    iOS user! 
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    What will be stuck in my head all weekend:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OnAM446lRA

(Also, this new SYS system is already exhausting and it's been one week... Sigh.)

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • SweetPeaXOSweetPeaXO Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    For me it’s too much effort for too little payout. It’s exhausting submitting look after look every day now but alternative is to miss new items. 

I hate that I either do well and maybe get new things but then never have a chance to get old items, or I do badly and maybe get a box but end up with dye or energy. It’s such a depressing, frustrating payoff. 

I feel like the voting booth is pointless too. I love seeing looks but voting takes ages and I just get kash over and over. I maybe get a star once in a blue moon but that’s it so incentive is low and as I’m spending so much time on the game submitting looks as it is, I’m reluctant to bother voting when there’s no point. 

I think levels could work but we’ve been saying forever just please cap submissions so only top 14 count or take average scores. This new system is confusing and doesn’t address any of the actual issues we had with the event. I am in the uk so feel stressed with the weekend one finishing in the middle of the night as I might go to bed 2nd maybe and wake up 5th which sucks. I personally find the game is now solely focused on sys which is a shame as I have loved it and been playing since it literally started but I’m getting so tired and frustrated with it now. Diamond kollections but no way to earn diamonds, the weekly throwback boxes haven’t been updated in years and I feel like the quality is declining. Occasionally we have amazing items but mostly it’s hit and miss. I can’t believe people have been begging for old smcs and updated boxes and we get no response at all, yet the team can implement a wild new event structure that no one asked for abd create diamond kollections every month. 
    I spend a lot of money on the game, too much really but I’m starting to check out. It’s just not as fun anymore and as the diamond stuff is too expensive and I can’t buy throwback things honestly what is left for me? Especially now this new sys means my chances of winning items is much harder 
    Girl I couldn’t have said it better myself!! Like no one asked for this at all. There are so many other things they could’ve done/fixed/ updated but this is what we get. I am so disappointed with this new system, it’s unbelievable. 
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I like the levels the only difference I would make is to give a TB box to places 1-5 too or maybe make them earnable during the week. I like that lower places get prizes too.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I don't like the time change, I don't like waiting an extra hour for my looks to flop 🤣 jk
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I kinda like this new sys system. I like that I can get new items instead of old ones but I am still not sure of my feelings. 
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    I think its great that Glu is putting effort; but, new SYS format doesn’t adress the problematic part of SYS. General complaint was that excessive ticket buyers that arent even on theme are getting out of hand. New system didn’t fix. In fact I think more people are submitting last minute tickets so that they’d be sure they are not downgraded.
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Wasn’t SYS supposed to start 8 minutes ago? Or did the time change??
    Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    -Give us our 20 videos a day back.
    -Give us a few( no not only 1) diamond businesses
    -Remove energy from kollections and replace it with diamonds
    -Fix fashion goal bundle glitches

As for the new sys
    I dont really see the benefit of moving up tiers? The difference is only 1 kstar? Also first you beta tested players into looking if they would spend their money on a weekday sys, for then to change it ? Why can't you just leave the sys as it was and remove the energy from the ts prizes and replace them with throwback boxes. Voila🤷‍♀️ 

• ArielKKH01ArielKKH01 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Now that you've completed a couple Show Your Style events with the new format and style levels, how would you describe your experience?

Like - I haven't decided how I feel about it
    Awesome - It's better than I expected
    LOL - It's worse than I expected
    At first I didn't like the new mechanics very much, but I said "let's try it maybe it's good" although I already knew that it was a reason to make us spend more money and it is more than obvious the more you go up the style range, the more buyers you get. that I do not win anything by going up in style because the prizes are only won by the crazy buyer and in these last SYS with the new mechanics I have not been able to be among the 3 places as I always was, now I was 8th or even 10th and that I am bronze 3 and this option the more you upload the more they group you with compulsive ticket buyers and crazy women and it is so that we do not gain anything from the objects, it makes me a new super unnecessary mechanic because by leveling up in style I am not gaining any object, only I win that they group me with more buyers who will always level up because they always remain in first place with 1000 or 2000 points.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    It won't be long now.  Still no idea what I am dressing my dolls in.  Good luck everyone.  Happy SYS Thursday! <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I would like this new system only if they add in the SYS weekday (ex tb SYS) 2 TB boxes for who come first and 1 box for at least the first 10. (maybe instead of the energy).
    In 3 weeks - 1 month I would know if I like the thing of the levels.
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Wanted to contribute alien part girl, evil commander, and alien princess (going to us elf hair instead)

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    if our dolls had stomach contouring i think the low waisted bottoms would look much MUCH better. but as they are right now im not a fan. also the pants remind me of jack skellington 😩
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    skevans said:
    What will be stuck in my head all weekend:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OnAM446lRA

(Also, this new SYS system is already exhausting and it's been one week... Sigh.)

Oh my God! I just turned 13 when this came out (January 1999). I loved this so much wooooowwww this is great 🤣🤣
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!