🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event 11/9/20 - London Street Style Again!

1333435363739Next

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    No need to send more IDs if you didn't get the level up pop-up message. I'm sure the team will fix it soon! You'll still get the correct style level group in the next event even if you didn't see it.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Ended up in third and I'm so happy! I was in first for longer than I wanted but two girls that kept flip-flopping with me bought tickets suuuper last minute and shot up ahead. I'm both excited and nervous though about levelling up knowing how much closer I'm getting to silver and gold. I'm not ready to fight for at least 10th place! 😩

• RoooRooo Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    edited November 2020
    does anyone know if you still get the earnables even though the next SYS has started? i woke up late and got my TS prizes but not the last earnable. not sure if that means i didn't score enough votes because I can't check the score of my last look
    Black Lives Matter
    Stop Asian Hate
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Rooo said:
    does anyone know if you still get the earnables even though the next SYS has started? i woke up late and got my TS prizes but not the last earnable. not sure if that means i didn't score enough votes because I can't check the score of my last look
    Same here! I submitted my 13th ticket before I fell asleep and I was just 10 points away from the earnable, I got my prizes but I can’t find the earnable anywhere. @KalindaKing can you please help us? 
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

Placed first using the extra ticket! Didnt score to well but had a very chill group 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I really like the jacket! And the boots!
    I was annoyed that they were in the boots category but we can wear tights with them 😍

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @livyx
    thank you!  I shall save up my diamonds.
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @livyx
    thank you!  I shall save up my diamonds.
    @LizzieKath It’s from 6th kimiversary, probably they will be in the kimiversary boxes while 7th anniversary 
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • RhaeTRhaeT Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Did anyone not get their winnings? Because I logged in last a 930 am before the show your style event ended I was in first place. And I came back on at 5pm to see The new event. I checked my closet got no winnings and no prizes for the London show your style. But somehow I’m in tier 3. I’ve complained to Glu support but they asked for a screen shot. I didn’t screen shot because I didn’t know this would happen. @KalindaKing is there anything you can do to help me. 
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @RhaeT Ugh that’s terrible, I hope you get it sorted out and your prizes awarded ☹️ It’s happened to me before with throwback sys where I didn’t get earnables, so I’ve been consistently reminding myself to log in and collect. But it’s such a quick turnaround between weekend and weekday SYS, Glu honestly can’t expect everyone to be able to collect their prizes in that short period of time, especially w time zones. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Wrong thread 🤡 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @anilynbright @LizzieKath i hope that is the case but the 5th kimiversary items werent added to the kimiversary boxes this year and i dont recall if they became available for diamonds either so its all a toss-up where glu is concerned lol
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @marir222 Hey girl, I think I found you on instagram. There is an account who is collecting and sharing best looks from VB for every SYS. I just saw this, and wanted to share with you
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    @marir222 Hey girl, I think I found you on instagram. There is an account who is collecting and sharing best looks from VB for every SYS. I just saw this, and wanted to share with you
    omg what thats so cool ! it is me ! thanks for sharing 
    that’s for amateurs
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Late to the party. Ended in 3rd!

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    Libby said:
    eligur said:
    Mistyque said:
    eligur said:
    is anyone else not getting more than 40s at the beginnings and endings of sys? because everytime we start i get about 40s when in the middle of it i usually get 50+ votes 🥺 now i’m wondering whether i’ll need to use my ticket we got just to stay in top5..

This is EXACTLY what is happening to me the past months!! I just had to emphasize and bold it lol because I suspiciously only get great scores in the middle of the event...something's definitely off.
    that just proves the votes we get are randomly generated and not by real voters..
    I’m not sure that is entirely correct because we spot people from this forum in the voting booth and vote for them. 
    im not saying it really IS, but it proves that glu can barely make things right and recently there has been a comment of a doll who had a chance to vote for her own look she made last (if i remember correctly) SYS. so it’s just so weird to me
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.