🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    I haven't been posting much lately but i'm very happy to see that both 1st and 2nd will get all the items!!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    @thatgalbia I get this pop-up ocassionally, but I'm not sure in which cases it shows up. Have been seeing it for a while, but not every week.
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I was actually really repulsed by that earnable dress until I saw it on my doll. Maybe because the quality of the photos it didn’t look right but it’s actually really cute in game. I’m surprised but happy that this sys won’t be a complete disappointment now that I’ve actually seen the dress on my doll and like it. 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @meritedkkh she was in my weekly sys group, her doll was one of my favorites.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Damn the event literally just started💀, I’m about to  submit my second ticket.

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @QueenRhia thank you! I haven’t gotten it again, just thought it was weird!
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    maims said:
    I think that anything over 40 votes is really good, but does anyone think that this look should have had more? This is the first look I did because I immediately thought of this when I found out this weekend's theme was futuristic. 
    Just voted on you! You were the popular pick on mine :)
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I remember buying this bodysuit for diamonds a long time ago but instantly regretted it because it doesn't score that great, but I'm definitely gonna pull it out of my kloset for this theme!! Looks awesome!
    Platform: iOS
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    wait is @KalindaKing not answering/solving questions anymore... bc the level placement is messed up again😫 
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    My first two looks. Did I perhaps go a little overboard on my second look? Yeah, probably. But when you say the theme is "out of this world," my mind immediately thinks over-the-top, colourful, and crazy 🤷‍♀️Plus my favourite colour is purple lol
    Also, have a great break @KalindaKing!! You deserve it 
    ❤️

• kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Show us all the prizes please 🥺 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @lulula thanks 💫! and same, I bought it for 12 diamonds and I didn’t ever use it like that, but it worked good for this event! hopefully you get good luck with it!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Lmao I’m pretty sure I was in a group with her before, I genuinely hope that she’s joking this time
    She isn’t... I was in a group with her before. She stays true to her name. 😩
  • AnaGermainAnaGermain Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Bronze III, already full of ticket buyers. I’m hating so much this new SYS, seriously.
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Look at this doll in my group🤩 I’m obsessed!!
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

Off to a great start... 😭
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    This is the reason I stopped saying I hate "new items" because I might not like them when I see spoilers but when I see my doll wearing them, I love how she looks❤
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    @rociodemayo I hope I'm not wrong but I believe we're in the same group, love your look 😍

• LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

First two looks!

-  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Lmao I’m pretty sure I was in a group with her before, I genuinely hope that she’s joking this time
    She isn’t... I was in a group with her before. She stays true to her name. 😩
    🙃u weren’t wrong
    I kinda hope I don’t get in a group with somebody that has the 2 letters TB in their name...
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I’m on a bronze 2 group but I’m bronze 3... 

Help?! @KalindaKing
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    I'm just chasing the 3 earnable diamonds lmao I don't like anything. great ideas but badly executed 😔
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪