🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Spleen said:
    @rociodemayo I hope I'm not wrong but I believe we're in the same group, love your look 😍

Omg yes that's me❤ thank you! I really don't have lots of items to wear this sys lol good luck! Hope we both win good prizes❤
  • Turner74Turner74 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts

Anyone else’s Ticket Timers not given them the usual 2 free tickets? I had only had 1? and my timer says I’ll get my next one in just under an hour. I’ve only submitted one look as seen in the first photo 🤔
  • AninhakkhAninhakkh Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    So I should be on Bronze III but I am on Bronze II @KalindaKing help me please!! 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
     Maybe that’s a forum doll?🥰

iOS player 

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I think I found @VampireBarbie 🖤💫it’s a gorgeous look
    I voted for this looks too! So gorgeous!
    Platform: iOS
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @KalindaKing late to the party but I wanted to add my feedback. I don't like the new system at all because I'm being punished if I do well in a sys. Last week I came in first and this week I got a group with 5-6 ticket buyers. This has never happened to me before and I played every single sys. I'd like to be randomly grouped, it's fairer this way imo. 
    I also do miss the tb sys because it was stress free and more fun. Now sys 7/7 is just too stressful and exhausting.
    I'm honestly still playing because of black friday. Don't know what I'll do later. 
    I really hope that the team will consider all these feedbacks because this new system will backfire you
    Android
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
     Maybe that’s a forum doll?🥰

I believe that’s @Amy136602
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Slowness of the SYS and VB for reminds me of this. Anyone else with this issue?
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    edited November 2020
    So umm... did anyone else get kicked out of their TS group? Like what’s going on?? I was in second place! Wth 😫😫

Edit: I’m back! And now in third behind what I believe are two TBs cause one doll has 114 and it keeps going up and the first place doll has 138 🙃
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    I think I found @VampireBarbie 🖤💫it’s a gorgeous look
    Ahh I came to say that I found @VampireBarbie too! Stunning! 💗
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Maybe a stupid question, but I’m not so active on the forum lately because I’m very busy. What does style level mean??🙈
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @Koakuma I'm obsessed with that look !
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    So umm... did anyone else get kicked out of their TS group? Like what’s going on?? I was in second place! Wth 😫😫
    You were probably kicked out because you might be in the wrong one due to style level, I think they are fixing that and you will be placed in a new group like what happened to many others during the London Street Style.
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Lmao I’m pretty sure I was in a group with her before, I genuinely hope that she’s joking this time
    She isn’t... I was in a group with her before. She stays true to her name. 😩
    🙃u weren’t wrong
    @woahbabesursotoxic

I’m with you!!! 😅😅😅😅
    I never was in a group with a forum doll
    and now with you and the London street style with @MarianiPoizen
    good luck !!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @Chelsea123 It's not a stupid question especially since style levels are new and we're still trying to understand them. Basically if you keep ranking higher, you go up in levels from bronze to gold. I don't actually know what happens at silver and gold since none of us would be there yet.
    Platform: Android

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @viola oh I loved your looks! Good luck!! Hopefully we stay top 5 😁
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    You were probably kicked out because you might be in the wrong one due to style level, I think they are fixing that and you will be placed in a new group like what happened to many others during the London Street Style.
    Ahh okay! I’m back in now and it’s the same group as before so must’ve been some weird little glitch? Either way, I’m behind I think 3 TBs now so this’ll be interesting 
  • kitCatkitCat Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

First look! 
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts

I’m loving this doll’s look in my TS group 😍 Anyone know if she’s in the forum? 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Edit: I’m back! And now in third behind what I believe are two TBs cause one doll has 114 and it keeps going up and the first place doll has 138 🙃
    What is your in game name I think we are in the same TS group. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
    JaelynJax said:

What is your in game name I think we are in the same TS group. 
    It’s Kianni!
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic
    thank you! ♥️ what’s your name doll?? 
    I like the hair but I’d be happy of a 3rd/ 4th place.
    I hope we will stay both in top 5🤞
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @viola you’re welcome! My dolls name is Holly. Me too! 🖤
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒