🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    My top 5 are ALL above 200 😂😭
    I really didn't expect this 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I think by the time you make it to gold you'll have all prizes for to everyone in the top 5, maybe top 10 even

BUT you'll be grouped with all the ticket buyers so... Sucks
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    My first two looks didn't score too bad so I'm glad! 💜

Also, this is the first time I have such an excessive ticket buyer since this new system started

• evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    My first 2 looks. Was very disappointed with the second score 😩

• rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Ugh at least the first 3 possibly the whole top 4 of my TS are all ticket buyers already... so disappointing cause I'm in 5th after my first two looks and would be in first without everyone buying tickets... I will never understand how people have so much money to waste on a phone game.  
  • pastelsandflowerspastelsandflowers Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    edited November 2020
    The reason show your style prizes are increasingly disappointing every week is because glu puts all effort into creating the diamond collections because they clearly only care about the money 

That greed tho 

ETA: I agree with what a few other users pointed out. This new SYS format will mean that gold levels (honestly probably from silver upwards) will be solely ticket buyers, thus further hindering gameplay for free players. Glu only cares about money snatching and the evidence is abundant. 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    The reason show your style prizes are increasingly disappointing every week is because glu puts all effort into creating the diamond collections because they clearly only care about the money 

That greed tho 
    and the kollections ain’t even all that 😴
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    I’m in 12th place. 😭 First look scored a 43, second scored a 37. 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts

Also, this is the first time I have such an excessive ticket buyer since this new system started

oh she was in my group last weekend! she just have to win at all costs 😁🥴
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    clarizzo said:

That greed tho 
    and the kollections ain’t even all that 😴
    mediocre as mediocre can get 🙄
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

Looks like my bad scores from the London Street Style SYS have carried over and to make it worse I’ve got a TB 😤😤😤 I’m already done with this SYS
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Top five in my group are  extreme Tbs who are all past 200😀
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    Trying my best with my small closet 😔

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

Well... First look flopped hard, I thought it was cute but I guess only in my head. I don't wanna switch to gowns but guess I'll have to if I want to get high scores 😒😒
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts

Whats the rush lmao  :lol:
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    HORRIBLE quality wow love the screenshots of the game 🙄 but when i said there are thankfully no tbs in my group.. its been only few hours and literally no ones going after you...

• caroline_caroline_ Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I did well so far but there's too many ticket buyers in my group already! 😔😔😔😔
  • caroline_caroline_ Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited November 2020
    caroline_ said:
    I did well so far but there's too many ticket buyers in my group already! 😔😔😔😔
    I don't know why but my picture isn't uploading 😥
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    eligur said:

Woah, what was her end amount of points?

@Stefani_H I'm sorry doll! This look is very cute indeed 💖
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    I think by the time you make it to gold you'll have all prizes for to everyone in the top 5, maybe top 10 even

BUT you'll be grouped with all the ticket buyers so... Sucks
    This sucks, so basically you have a better chance of getting top prizes by staying down in bronze level than in gold
    iOS
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Spleen said:
    Was expecting better for my first look but I'm not surprised, at least it's not in the 30s 😅

Btw I'm such a fail, I planned my second look but when I submitted it I completely forgot the wings 😭

Babe whatsyour dolls name?
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited November 2020
    So far I have a chill group, I’m third with 1st 3 points ahead! In bronze III so I’m shoooook. Although I’ll probably wake up to mad TBs but I’ll enjoy it whilst it lasts!
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    eligur said:

Woah, what was her end amount of points?

@Stefani_H I'm sorry doll! This look is very cute indeed 💖
    Thank you @thesweetone 💗❤️
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

So I guess I suck?
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    @rociodemayo It's Charlie 😊

• noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    Controversial opinion maybe but in the old format since my scores were generally good it usually only took a ticket or two to get what I wanted, unless it was something massively popular like the Lana dress or pink ponytail, which I just let go. I have never spent more than two tickets to get a prize. I really hated it at first but I’ve gotten used to it and don’t mind and it seems like a ton of other people feel the same way. It sucks for free players so I try really hard to give everyone a fighting chance on my end but granted we all have different opinions of what that is. However what I am not for and can never respect is the excessive ticketbuying on day 1 that gives you the final earnable and the competition is totally wiped out for the other 25 players. It seems like as I level up I will be getting more and more of the excess and they’ll all be fighting eachother, which yes makes money for Glu but it will pretty much guarantee that I can never win a prize again, because I also probably won’t do poorly enough to level down. I don’t really know why I am posting this, just a rant but it’s been on my mind a lot lately when people post they like the new system. 
    I second that , i’ve been thinking of a way that’ll keep me in bronze levels so it’s easier and less competitive :/ 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Lmao Kalinda has taken the last three (?) Fridays off, she genuinely cannot with the SYS drama anymore 😂
    LOL! No, I like to make long weekends and spread them out. We have an important meeting every Monday, so it makes more sense to take Fridays.
    @KalindaKing I'm sure you work hard and deserve it! Enjoy your long weekend 💗
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Spleen said:
    @rociodemayo It's Charlie 😊
    Omg youre doing amazing sweetie I am on 10th place lol