šŸŽ†šŸ¦ƒv11.5 Update - Thanksgiving & Black Friday Is Almost HerešŸ½ļøšŸ›ļø

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @KalindaKing I didn't have anything weird happen with the Amazon update. It updated like normal.
    Platform: Android

• babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    edited November 2020
    BellaKKH said:
    @KalindaKing I really hope the team are able to implement improvements to customer satisfaction in the next update, for example: updating the achievements, VIP rewards, celebrity perks, adding other dyes in daily boxes (I now have enough purple, green and yellow to dye my whole closet but hardly anything in other colors).Ā 

Also the throwback boxes are so overdue an update. Glu canā€™t be seriously ok with letting customers grind for Kash or energy in black and gold boxes to then get some egregious jewelry in the throwback box for 600 whole points.
    Would really like a good reason to open the game up and put my time into it again. Weā€™re starting to grow weary of Glu still living in 2016 and only committing itself to SYS. I donā€™t know why Glu asked us all for feedback when they donā€™t even listen to it.
    @BellaKKH Yess šŸ™ I have been playing for less than a year, and I'm already annoyed and agree with everything you said! @KalindaKing it's time for change and to be heardĀ 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @KalindaKing any chance of getting spoilers for Black Friday please? šŸ„ŗĀ 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Please please update the throwback boxes. They havenā€™t been updated in YEARS and itā€™s so frustrating at this point as there is zero reason to play during the week.Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited November 2020
    GLU: Please include more throwback items on Black Friday for male dolls! Last year I saved so many k-stars but had very little purchase. We currently canā€™t buy any old items for diamonds like female dolls! So thereā€™s no way for us to access all that great stuff and great handhelds unless someone includes it in the sale!
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts

Fix this
    Yes, this has been happening for weeks and everyone is just ignoring it!Ā 

I have been mentioning this to customer service and on the site and nothing is being done. Customer service said they are working on it letā€™s keep our fingers crossed šŸ¤ž @amuyres
  • umutgulmeumutgulme Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    @KalindaKing I think the throwback or the items for the old sys things should be also available for first prize and we should be able to buy them, to be fair the pricing can be near to the most expensive item on the kloset or can be for 2-5 dias.
    Ios player.
    Playing ever since late 2016Ā 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Hey dolls,
    Sorry if this has already been asked but how long is the BF sale? Is it just the day of BF or does it last for longer?Ā 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @FoxieLola I believe itā€™s the whole weekend! I think itā€™s November 27th - 29th ?Ā 
    Platform: iOS
    lologslay said:
    2019 Black Friday Spoilers.. On this thread I seen dolls disappointed to wait all year and BF didnā€™t live up to the hype. I truly am excited for this years BF (itā€™ll be my first one) I want those lips in 2019 VIP event so bad, I hope they bring ā€˜em back. Iā€™m hoping this Black Friday itā€™ll be 10x better considering the circumstances! šŸ¤žšŸ¼ Iā€™ve been saving stars, while racking up diamonds so Iā€™m ready! ā˜ŗļøĀ 
    17 more days till Nov. 27 2020

Thanks for this bestiešŸ˜Šā­ļø This will give all of us an idea, luv ušŸ’•
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    lulula said:
    @FoxieLola I believe itā€™s the whole weekend! I think itā€™s November 27th - 29th ?Ā 
    Thanks for the reply! Im glad it's longer than just the day although my k stars will suffer more the longer it goes on hahaĀ 
  • jezebellejezebelle Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Is anyone else having issues with dyed items going away? I just dyed a pair of boots and a dress for the SYS and the dress is still dyed but the boots arenā€™t and Iā€™m down the dyes I used. @KalindaKing any help?Ā 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Can we please get the chance to buy this lip colour?? And all old lip/eye and hair colours. And matching eyebrows for ALL hair colours PLEASE, for Black Friday a colour sale would be perfectĀ 
    If that lavender hair color from Milan fashion week 2018 comes back Iā€™ll buy it so freaking hard there will be a dent in my iPhone glass I stgĀ 
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    does anyone know if contour and other face items will be 50% off as well- along with Diamond items in the kloset? it might actually make me want to buy these items since theyā€™ll be a more reasonable price?
    šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆdaily IOS playeršŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ
    šŸŒˆdiscord/insta/forumšŸŒˆ

• dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Did anyone finish the new storyline with Steezy? Iā€™m waiting for the 3rd 6-hour gig adn I was wondering how much else is left. Btw 6-hour gigs gave 25 event points if anyoneā€™s wondering. And Iā€™m pretty sure I got an extra 10 after finishing one of them.
  • NandiniSinghNandiniSingh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Are all players going to receive equal treatment in the game in the next updateĀ 
    20 videos for everyone!!!!
    Can we have a response
    On strike till everyone gets 20 videos
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Can we have a change in the throwback event (with the throwback boxes), too? We didn't asked for the changes with SYS events, but I think everyone will be happy with something new to do during the weekdays and not get only dyes and energy in 3 of 4 boxes... @KalindaKing
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Are all players going to receive equal treatment in the game in the next updateĀ 
    20 videos for everyone!!!!
    Can we have a response
    For real tho, I am tired. Kalinda even addressed the issue several times on forum but they still don't do anything.Ā 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

fix this or at least make them rare dyes šŸ˜‘ I can't watch a video for a second box since the september update came out!Ā 
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    EnglishĀ is not my first languageĀ šŸ‡µšŸ‡Ŗ
    Canā€™t wait till Black Friday and X-Mas boxes.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I honestly hope that the Holliday Daily Boxes make a return this year!!!
    Thats one of my fav parts of the Xmas Update!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    I also have no option to watch a video for a second pick since the update. Funny how every time thereā€™s an update we lose another free prize option. Are they going to fix this or is this just the way it is now?Ā 
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    I just realized that itā€™s an upcoming kollection that was revealed in the newsletter. Very clever of you Glu not releasing it the weekend of the same themed SYS šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ˜‚Ā 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @daniekkh @MoJo1230 I also lost the option for a 2nd daily box in September, a few days after iOS games temporarily stopped getting 20 k-stars videos. It didnā€™t come back when the issue was fixed or in the update after that. It came back exactly one week ago, so almost 2 months later, completely randomly since it wasnā€™t linked to any update and apparently wasnā€™t even game-wide if you didnā€™t also get it back?
    šŸ‡«šŸ‡· in šŸ‡°šŸ‡·
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    next update pls let us delete dirk diamonds from our contacts i used him by accident and now hes just there blocking my other contacts
    iOS Level 33Ā  ā£Ā 
    Daily Free PlayerĀ  ā„ļøŽĀ  Nov '19 - nowĀ 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ā‹†Ā #TSusingAveragesĀ ā‹† #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ā‹† #20VideosforEveryone