🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    eligur said:
    My first two looks didn't score too bad so I'm glad! 💜

Also, this is the first time I have such an excessive ticket buyer since this new system started

oh she was in my group last weekend! she just have to win at all costs 😁🥴
    Woah, what was her end amount of points?

@Stefani_H I'm sorry doll! This look is very cute indeed 💖
    i dont remember very well but way bigger score than youd get with free tickets:)
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    This format is ideal for ranking by average rather than total points. You’ll still get people buying tickets and it’s still fair for free players. You can do levels based on average. It’s a win win for everyone. Base the points one decimal in & you’ll have a real battle between people at say 54.3 and 54.5. 
    that was my thoughts at first too, but the problem is, that if you win in your own “rank”, where you compete with players on your level, or non TBs, you’ll move up a rank. there you’ll get nothing until you eventually move down - because you’ll be staying in that rank as long as your scores are in the middle...
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    This format is ideal for ranking by average rather than total points. You’ll still get people buying tickets and it’s still fair for free players. You can do levels based on average. It’s a win win for everyone. Base the points one decimal in & you’ll have a real battle between people at say 54.3 and 54.5. 
    I agree, it would definitely be fair for new players. With that said, imagine being grouped with 30 dolls who all score an average of 50+. That would be STRESSFUL. 
    Platform: iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you were placed in the wrong style level, please send me a PM with your ID - copy and paste, not a screenshot.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @AmyMimi thank you so much!! your edits are amazing!! i 100% took inspo from your space edit so im glad you like it ☺️💕
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Well this sucks. I already know this sys is gonna be one long event. There’s even more tb’s in my side game🙄
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Oof 

• m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    I honestly think this sys system is going to be a lot better than the old one in the long run. I'm not sure why they didn't implement all the levels at once to make it fair quicker tho. 
    The higher you are, the more people in your TS group will get good prizes (be it the actual TS outfit or boxes) and rn, since bronze III is the highest level, all the good scoring dolls and/or the excessive TBs are grouped together. However, eventually the TBs will all be in gold, leaving people who score well without TB most likely in silver or gold I which means they will have to deal less with TBs but have way more chances than before of getting the outfit. I like the idea, it takes off the pressure of people who don't buy tickets of having to catch up with people who submit twice as many looks and yet everyone still has a chance of getting decent prizes.
     Also, this is probably an unpopular opinion but the game isn't there to just entertain, it's there to make profit so it makes sense that people who spend lots of money on tickets get to be in a group where everyone or almost everyone gets a prize. It's basically like they paid for it and it's definitely not going to be taking prizes away from free players when all the levels are unlocked so I think it'll be way more fair than the old sys system.
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Love to score 56 and 53 on my first two looks and still not even be in the top 6 because of ticket buyers. Totally fun. Not at all depressing. Love sys. 🙃🙃🙃
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    The new system is okay, obviously needs some work, but it can work. What I don’t like is the voting algorithm that came with the new system. For example, I’ll score well one SYS and my sis will have horrible scores, and then the next SYS it’s the opposite. I look at the forum and some of the dolls that are scoring well one SYS, are the same dolls that are getting bad scores the week after. Idk I just feel like the voting is OFF
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited November 2020
    This might be it for me dolls. I think I’m gonna have to be done with this game soon. I am shocked. I am in 10th place. Clearly Glu has done something to alter the scores. Plus there are so many TBs in my group because people are trying to level up. (Yes I did submit an extra ticket because I don’t think I’ll make it to the last earnable at this rate.) 

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    m1lk_jpg said:
    I honestly think this sys system is going to be a lot better than the old one in the long run. I'm not sure why they didn't implement all the levels at once to make it fair quicker tho. 
    The higher you are, the more people in your TS group will get good prizes (be it the actual TS outfit or boxes) and rn, since bronze III is the highest level, all the good scoring dolls and/or the excessive TBs are grouped together. However, eventually the TBs will all be in gold, leaving people who score well without TB most likely in silver or gold I which means they will have to deal less with TBs but have way more chances than before of getting the outfit. I like the idea, it takes off the pressure of people who don't buy tickets of having to catch up with people who submit twice as many looks and yet everyone still has a chance of getting decent prizes.
     Also, this is probably an unpopular opinion but the game isn't there to just entertain, it's there to make profit so it makes sense that people who spend lots of money on tickets get to be in a group where everyone or almost everyone gets a prize. It's basically like they paid for it and it's definitely not going to be taking prizes away from free players when all the levels are unlocked so I think it'll be way more fair than the old sys system.

Not really, bottom half of the group will always be demoted no matter what
    So imagine in a group that is all ticket buyers, the top 15 are scoring 3000+ (it happens, believe) but the bottom half are merely at 2000+ or something. I 100% believe that's how it'll go lol there will always be ferocious ticket buyers in first no matter what
  • Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    I have in my TS 5 ticket buyers won't let anybody wins unless someone have more tickets than them so I will glad to be bronze l forever than be in level ticket buyers roll forever @KalindaKing I wish you take all ticket buyers in gold level and leave the free players in bronze may be we had the chance to win or bring the old system to us we love this game don't make it hard to us.thank you I hope my voice count for something
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    kayayem said:
    This might be it for me dolls. I think I’m gonna have to be done with this game soon. I am shocked. I am in 10th place. Clearly Glu has done something to alter the scores. Plus there are so many TBs in my group because people are trying to level up. (Yes I did submit an extra ticket because I don’t think I’ll make it to the last earnable at this rate.) 

Honestly I thought glu might have fudged with the scores a good long while ago but I never said anything because maybe I really just do suck and never realized it, but it really is suspicious. Some things just don't add up.
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    WTF so many gorgeous dolls flopping!!

Came here to complain too, since I loved my looks, especially the fairy one :(

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    edited November 2020
    The VB is confusing. We have all these amazing looks and the VB is full of basic looks. I've seen plain wedding dresses, bikinis, the newsletter dress, etc. Did they not get the memo that this is 'Out of this World?🤔🤷🏻‍♀️ 

So this makes me ask myself if my looks are too over the top.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts

My first two looks. Was trying to do an alien queen kinda thing, but I think next I’ll try more chrome/futuristic looks if I can find anything good in my closet 🤖
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts
    @mikaylachimo @thelifeofRaeRaeAaa I just spotted y’all too, you both look gorgeous 🥰
    SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I don't remember seeing these gloves before. Idk about the dress cause it's dyed.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited November 2020
    omg hello @thelifeofRaeRae @jessica296 😍😍

I was just going to say I see you in my group! And what do you know... 5 (I think??) ticket buyers!! Bleh. I actually want to somehow come in 8 or 9 to get a TB box LOL
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I don't remember seeing these gloves before. Idk about the dress cause it's dyed.

It’s part of the dress. It’s from a Halloween event last year