🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    First two looks! I don’t like this SYS because now that I’m in level 3, I’m guaranteed to have ticket buyers even though I have good scores. I’ll never win first unless I buy tickets. Doesn’t seem fair. My group has 5 ticket buyers within the first hour!

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Really sad about my first two looks ☹️ Especially the first one! I’m about to start gowning it 😞
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I will love seeing you guys rank higher and higher in the Style levels,  and i will be sad cuz Facebook players will forever be stuck on Bronze I 😔😔
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I will love seeing you guys rank higher and higher in the Style levels,  and i will be sad cuz Facebook players will forever be stuck on Bronze I 😔😔
    I would honestly rather that than this mess I have at level 3. It’s all ticket buyers and defeats the purpose of having the best style. It’s just whoever spends the most money and it’s super lame. I wish I could stay in bronze I but have silver TB boxes. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    m1lk_jpg said:
    Not really, bottom half of the group will always be demoted no matter what
    So imagine in a group that is all ticket buyers, the top 15 are scoring 3000+ (it happens, believe) but the bottom half are merely at 2000+ or something. I 100% believe that's how it'll go lol there will always be ferocious ticket buyers in first no matter what
    yeah but that's why I'm guessing excessive TBs will mostly occupy gold I, II, and maybe III. below that, it'll be rather unlikely to see TBs. and from what I see of the bronze III prizes, silver will have great prize distribution anyway (bronze III is already way nicer than the old sys system) so I don't think most non TBs will have an issue about being in silver. I really think the TBs problem will decrease greatly once all the levels are out since right now, TBs are doing their best to ensure they'll keep getting promoted to higher levels. I doubt we'll see many of them in bronze or lower ranking silver
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • dvnvnicoledvnvnicole Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
     why lol
    iOS
    English is not my first language!
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Thoughts on these outfits? Are they okay? What should I submit next?!? 😳

• morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    This may have been answered already and I missed it, but if you skip a SYS event will your style level go down?

I feel like it wouldn’t. If you never start the SYS and never submit any looks, you would never be put in a TS group for your rank to go up or down? Correct me if I’m wrong

All these SYS events are stressing me out and I don’t even like a lot of the clothes. I would skip some if I knew for sure my rank wouldn’t drop.
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Just noticed that 11-14 don’t move up or down. 
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts

Would y’all vote for this? I’ve been feeling kind of discouraged with how my scores have been looking with the new sys system, so now I’m having creative block 🙃

agree - yes I’d vote for it 
    like - no, it’s just too much rainbow
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    My looks so far on my side game. Is anyone in this TS group with me?

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    My first two looks on my main game. Anyone in this group? 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please remember to obscure face and other identifying things when you’re posting about a doll in an less than favorable light. This means cover up the name, cover up the face. When this is not followed, drama erupts.  Buying tickets is not cheating.  Thanks for understanding. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I didn't vote for this doll, but I love this outfit and her face is so pretty. Do y'all know where this outfit is from and is it available for purchase? 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @BooskiBabii I have the outfit! I got it in a gift box though so it must be an old item. The icon has a K on it too which is different

Platform: iOS
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    In both my games I’m in 8th place with around 84-86 votes. Its really disappointing to see so many ticket buyers in all the groups of forum dolls... top 5 for both my games are definitely TB.
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @LinaKK I saw you in the voting booth and you were the popular pick! 😊

Omigosh that’s so cool!!!! Thank you for posting this, that actually made my day!! Lol I got 44 votes for that look.
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    i’m very annoyed with the thought of leveling up with these excessive TBs. it’s about to be hell lol
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    There are 6 ticket buyers in my TS... I’m just playing for diamonds. Don’t like the earnables at all 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Praying to god that the rest of the TBs in my group don’t try and catch up to these two😭
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    m1lk_jpg said:
    Koakuma said:
    m1lk_jpg said:
    Not really, bottom half of the group will always be demoted no matter what
    So imagine in a group that is all ticket buyers, the top 15 are scoring 3000+ (it happens, believe) but the bottom half are merely at 2000+ or something. I 100% believe that's how it'll go lol there will always be ferocious ticket buyers in first no matter what
    yeah but that's why I'm guessing excessive TBs will mostly occupy gold I, II, and maybe III. below that, it'll be rather unlikely to see TBs. and from what I see of the bronze III prizes, silver will have great prize distribution anyway (bronze III is already way nicer than the old sys system) so I don't think most non TBs will have an issue about being in silver. I really think the TBs problem will decrease greatly once all the levels are out since right now, TBs are doing their best to ensure they'll keep getting promoted to higher levels. I doubt we'll see many of them in bronze or lower ranking silver
    I think what you’re forgetting is that players in gold/silver won’t necessarily stay in that level forever. For example, let’s say a TB in the lowest silver level has an off week and levels down to bronze 3. They’ll probably still buy tickets to ensure they win in their bronze 3 group to make sure they level up the next week. If you have 5 players with this situation in your group, you’re locked out of the top 5. 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2020
    yezx said:
    @KaylaJ I think we’re in the same group 😊

we are! and up against two TBs

PS, pardon my insane ticket submission timings. sometimes i get them in within the first hour and sometimes the last hour. it's like oh yeah!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    See this is exactly why I’m talking about how I hate the ranking system 😂
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    My top 4 are ticket buyers... 🤦🏽‍♀️ kissing goodbye to those TS items.