🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts

Hello! Can you guys help me out? Which outfit is better?
    Agree: All
    Like: 1st
    Awesome: 2nd
    Lol: 3rd
    Is it just me or the first dress always does poorly? I think it's a really pretty dress and I don't why it never works for me 🙁
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • BooshBoosh Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I am IN LOVE with so many of the looks I’m seeing!! I wish I had more items that matched the theme, I’m not really too concerned with getting any of the TS items so my main goal is to just advance to the next tier. But even though I’m not going for gold I think this is one of my favourite SYS events, solely for the looks everyone else is serving!!! 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

Ok voters 🙄
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    im 18th place with 70 votes... goodbye saturn purse 😭 

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    i am very pleased with the prize distribution in bronze III and i can only see that itll get better for silver and gold! with that said, the fact is that none of the problems with the old sys system has been addressed, which will make sys unplayable in the long run. i still think its easy to solve, just count the top 14 looks (havent changed my signature yet lol, but imho its better than counting averages since that might not play as well with the league system). counting only the top x number of scores is also already something thats done in league style games so its not new either.
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Been voting for over an hour while I wait for votes on my third look to finally start rolling in and I keep getting lousy $100 rewards 🙄 so many little things are bothering me now cause of all the TBs in my group lol
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Ignore this crazy assemble 😂  Where is the top from?? Is that something new we haven’t seen yet?? @KalindaKing

it's in the newest diamond kollection
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts

Ignore this crazy assemble 😂  Where is the top from?? Is that something new we haven’t seen yet?? @KalindaKing
    It’s from the diamond kollection we have right now. 💕 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I have mixed feelings about the prize distribution. On one hand its great that 2 players will get all the rewards, 4 get the dress, 7 get the purse. And then getting a TB box could be good if you pick an item.

On other hand, if the game was like it was 6 months ago, 1st place would get a hair and all top 5 would get the dress so I look at that 4 ppl getting a dress and feel a little unhappy. It's like this new prize distribution was partly done to make ppl complain less about getting accessories.

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Aww I actually liked these. 

Bummed about the scores. 

And I’ve got some ticket buyers In bronze level 3. 🙄

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @SamanaKKH i voted for your look earlier! I wish it scored higher! I was going to put it into a collage with my fave looks
    @woahbabesursotoxic ahhh thank you so much for the vote 🥺🥺🥺💗
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts

I’m definitely struggling with this theme because I feel like I have nothing and my “best” outfits scored like this, so... 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @SamanaKKH  you’re so welcome 🖤
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

my TS group is a mess. #1 already completed the event and has first place prizes in all her looks so that’s reassuring lol.... not to mention theres at least 7-8 TBs in my group.... this is a nightmare🥴 at least I don’t love the prizes but I really hope this doesn’t become the norm for SYS😔
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    is there anyone in bronze I or II that can share their experience? are there still massive TBs?
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I’m sorry what... why sis, why?

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    well...

goodbye first place? i do love the hair but u do u tho girl

i do like the fact that 2nd place has a chance for the hair and 3rd &4th get the dress too 🤗 so that’s great!

also my first 2 looks scored good, surprisingly!

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    ok i guess 😑

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @samanthakkh STOP pls because it's me that should be thanking YOU for being an amazing best friend 🥺 ilu so much and cant wait to see all the edits you'll make in the future 💖 good luck in the sys bb!!!
    oh stop it! 🥺 and of course girl, always!! love you!!! 💕 also if you could please post your doll and her looks more often i would love that so so much tysm!!! good luck queen 💕
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    WTH...
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I love when the forum is full of love and support 🥰🥰
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    is there anyone in bronze I or II that can share their experience? are there still massive TBs?
    I'm on bronze II and the first place holder has 134 votes rn. we've only had 3 free tickets so far so I'm guessing she did buy 1 but that's about it. 
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • cintyadvlcintyadvl Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Dolls can you help me with some tips? My scores are so low, i got 37 on my first 3 looks (i decided not to send my best looks first beacuse i never score high on the frist day) and these are the ones i planned next:

I just got this gold specs aura and i think it might help, i was saving dimonds for a aura anyway.

(Sorry for my poor english, i need to practice more.)
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    I'm currently tied for 6th behind 6 TBs (two of them are tied for 3rd). This is the most extreme ticket buying I've personally experienced! I've never had the top 5 (really top 6 once the tie is broken) locked out after the first 2 looks because of excessive ticket buying. Curious how many will continue buying tickets, or if some are just one time triple threats!
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts

I’m honestly so tired of this game. I really like the purse, but there are so many ticket buyers in my group which leaves only 7th place for a free player. It doesn’t even matter how I score at this point, another doll will probably start submitting extra tickets to get an item .
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++