🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    katsux said:
    see you space cowboy 
    @katsux OMG can you share your score later?
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    Koakuma said:
    Some looks from the vb

I think this is a hacker, that hair won't be released until a few hours?
    Maybe? Though I wonder if it would have something to do with timezones? But other than that I’m gonna say she’s a hacker.

No timezones don't affect anything, the game runs on the same clock for everyone
    Thank you, at least now I won’t be confused about that, alright then she’s a hacker.
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @Pacha21 Heey we are in the same group 🤗 Hello to the forum, we are happy to have you here ❤️
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Lulubella said:
    Would you guys vote for this look??
    i think the hair from this kollection was perfect for this theme.
    (p.s. I’m a new player)

Welcome to the forum doll. Hope you love the forum and all the spoilers.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • katsuxkatsux Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    katsux said:
    see you space cowboy 
    @katsux OMG can you share your score later?
    sure! i’ll report back in the morning
  • kardelenkardelen Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    These are my first two looks
    kardelen said:

I really was not expecting to get this low :( I really liked my look (of course I got inspired by amazing forum dolls for these looks❤️) 
    I have planned these looks for next
    First:
    Second:
    third: 
    I need you guys’ opinions. Shoudl I send them like I planned or can these be improved in any way? You can be brutally honest I wont get offended I just need good points to stay on bronze III :( I’m 15th right now :(((
    Daily player since September 2019  💖
    | IOS | lvl 53 |  1+++ |✨
    26 years old from Turkey 💕

Pacha21 said:
    Hi guys! After reading this forum for months, I decided to make an account! 

I’m so annoyed by the new SYS format. Look at these ticket buyers, this SYS has started 12 hours ago? 
    Welcome to the forum love! 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @kardelen I think all those looks are great, I'd vote for them! My only suggestion would be to add a handheld to the red 3rd look as well. And maybe a necklace to the 2nd look. Hope they score well! 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    edited November 2020

I’m struggling this SYS. I thought this look would score better... 

Oh well, I think I’m just going to focus on dating my husband this weekend hahaha
    @kardelen I think all those looks are great, I'd vote for them! My only suggestion would be to add a handheld to the red 3rd look as well. And maybe a necklace to the 2nd look. Hope they score well! 
    Thank you so much ❤️❤️

kardelen said:
    kardelen said:

I really was not expecting to get this low :( I really liked my look (of course I got inspired by amazing forum dolls for these looks❤️) 
    First:
    Second:
    third: 
    I need you guys’ opinions. Shoudl I send them like I planned or can these be improved in any way? You can be brutally honest I wont get offended I just need good points to stay on bronze III :( I’m 15th right now :(((
    I love these! Do you have the diamond or sparkler handhelds? I think they grab attention where they're bright. 
    First...looks awesome! Do you have that necklace in ice blue? 
    Second..looks great too but I would add a necklace (maybe dyed ice blue to stand out).
    Third..add a handheld or something but it looks great as well.

They all look great as they are. This is just what I would do. However each person styles differently so you can look over me haha. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    lologslay said:
    Was worried to get in a bad group...I waited an hour then boom..this is what I see a chick that got dots for her name(probably cuss words), then rainbow coloring outfit chick with this name...I'm cursed when it comes to grouping. If second gets same prizes as first in bronze 3 I'll feel some type of ease.. but this is a big wtf!? LOL 

I was grouped with her during the London one. She's a TB, so good luck sis.
    No need for luck, you probably know what I mean by now 👀
    Anyway, I'm happy to be in your group @BooskiBabii !
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Pacha21 said:

Oh well, I think I’m just going to focus on dating my husband this weekend hahaha
    @Pacha21 OMG gorgeous!! That hair looks so good on your doll and really ties the whole outfit together
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Awesome😒 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

kardelen said:
    kardelen said:

First:
    Second:
    third: 
    I love these! Do you have the diamond or sparkler handhelds? I think they grab attention where they're bright. 
    First...looks awesome! Do you have that necklace in ice blue? 
    Second..looks great too but I would add a necklace (maybe dyed ice blue to stand out).
    Third..add a handheld or something but it looks great as well.

They all look great as they are. This is just what I would do. However each person styles differently so you can look over me haha. 
    Thank you for your detailed advice🥺🥺❤️❤️ I will do them for suree🌸💖

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I just realized it didn’t make any sense what I wrote. Anyways I officially hate this new system. 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    THIS is why I hate the new system 

The top 3 is ticket buyers only, not sure about the 4-5 places. 
    Android
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I never got a TB in my group so insane to reach over 1,000 points in less than a day 😳. I feel like starting the event right after it starts it’s helping me to avoid them for some reason. 
    It's double kstar time! Yayyyyy
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • saaruuhsaaruuh Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    edited November 2020

Currently in 6th 🤡😭
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    serahyyy said:
    I started one ticket late and the top 8 are all ticket buyers. This is just bronze III. I can't imagine how silver and gold levels will be! Please take out this style system, it is starting to feel like a punishment.
    Oh an update. Top 10 are now TB. lol I'm not going to level up like this, i guess i should be happy.
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Pacha21 said:

@Pacha21 OMG gorgeous!! That hair looks so good on your doll and really ties the whole outfit together
    Aw, thank you so much 🌸
    Your comment makes me feel better haha!
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited November 2020
    abasili93 said:

So @KalindaKing tell me how should I feel about the new system? I am actually 22nd. Why don't you work on a system which secure transparency in the vb and leave tbs in the same group fighting each other instead of such an unfair and shady system as the one we're using?

Hopefully the two tb in your group only got the TT and aren't excessive buyers. I definitely agree with you. I don't mind being in a group with those who submit 1-2 extra looks, but those who submit 5+ looks make me wanna throw my phone. I have SIX of them on my main game. It's ridiculously stupid how far they're going. I've seen the earnable dress so many times in the vb and won't vote for it.
    @BooskiBabii you're right, it's not like having a TB who's scoring 1000+ after six hours from the start. But no one is here assuring me they're not buying other TT during the weekend, cause they're smarter than the majority of excessive TBs.
    Moreover, TBs are incentivated in Bronze III cause you can achieve prizes in more positions (you can achieve the dress and the purse of you're 5th). So no hope is left for free players.
    At last, voting booth is at least shady. There are some SYS' in which I score always 50 even when my looks don't deserve such an high score, and other SYS' in which my outfits are on theme and score under 40s. I don't know how many times my look will be shown in the VB and I don't know with which look is compared.
    At the end of the day, the game has became just a source of frustration and lost his main purpose, which is entertainment. I don't need more frustration in my life, this year has been already rough enough. And on a moral level (if we want to insist) I find just embarassing that GLU is incentivating spending money on a freaking game while people are at home maybe without a job, maybe working but having payroll subsidies or a  reduced salary. But their work is to enhance profit, right? Right. Then I don't want to be part of this sick mechanism. I'm sorry for the Philippic but it's just frustration talking.

Edit: corrected my rusty eng
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Wait are most of you on your 3rd or 4th look? Just got home drunk and submitted but now I’m thinking I used an extra ticket... lol

edit: this is like having 11:59pm deadlines in college I can’t deal 
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts

I mean...

FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • BeckieEllaBeckieElla Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Hello dolls!
    like everyone else here, I also have TBs at Top 3 in my TS group. I’m currently in 5th place, but God knows until when lol 
    But I'm having fun with this theme despite the TBs situation. 
    Here are my first 3 looks, I just sent the 4th, so I don’t know how it’s going to score. 😊

First look: 

Second: 

Third: 
    :

Brazilian. iOS player since 2020.  Level 54. English is not my first language.
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Wait are most of you on your 3rd or 4th look? Just got home drunk and submitted but now I’m thinking I used an extra ticket... lol

edit: this is like having 11:59pm deadlines in college I can’t deal 
    I submitted my 4th free ticket about an hour ago (and I still have 1 kalinda ticket that I'm holding on to). I always miss looks when I go out on a Friday 😩