🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 1 to 4. I just noticed I've send my first look without any jewels 😅

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I am currently 5th, I have amazing dolls in my group bit there are also ticket buyers 😭😭
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • maimsmaims Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    maims said:
    I think that anything over 40 votes is really good, but does anyone think that this look should have had more? This is the first look I did because I immediately thought of this when I found out this weekend's theme was futuristic. 
    Why are there 3 lols? Is the outfit not fitting to the theme? :/ 
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Well like many of you, my top 5 are tbs and I'm just hoping to get the silver box. It's never been this competitive before, but I guess that's what GLU's intention was and they'll keep this system
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Im pretty happy I stayed in Bronze II. My scores aren't the best (mid 40s) and I'm first. No tbs so far. I think it will be way easier now with most of the tbs and very good scoring people in a different level. I personally like the new trendsetters😊
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    @SonyaMarc no, you deserved better! I love your looks, especially 1&3 ♥ 
    I'm not doing well either, my highest is a 43 which makes me sad since I love this theme 😢

• AngieWithKAngieWithK Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    This is actually more fun than expected!
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    As long as I get the TS gown I'm good (I actually really like it)

• mbeyoncembeyonce Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I was tanking in weekday SYS til the end when I managed to claw up to #4, and I'm tanking already in this weekend SYS so remaining hopeful of making up some points! It's a fun theme and the only thing I'd like is the bag but not the end of the world if I miss it this week. Just seems like this game is made for ticket buyers now! Shame for all the dolls who put so much effort and time in to their looks/wardrobes etc. This new system just doesn't seem to have made things any fairer for those of us who don't buy Triple Threat/more tix every week.
    Playing since 2014..!
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @AguadeCoco @MarianiPoizen @SonyaMarc @abasili93 @beabeabea you ALL deserved far better scores than the ones you got, I don't understand some of these at all!

I'm probably missing other people out so if I haven’t mentioned you I am not implying that if you got a low score you did deserve it, I'm just on mobile and have trouble scrolling 😓
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Oh me too, no worries @KaylaJ! I woke up to tb n°3 🥴 it’s gonna be a long event hahaha, i’m looking forward to seeing all your gorgeous looks tho 😍
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Honestly my scores are so low I really had to come back and ask like what’s wrong??

Is it not actually space themed? I was lucky enough to get the skirt so I thought that would help but my scores keep repeating each other 

I actually really like the earnable dress this week, it was the only reason I joined this SYS at all...
    I have all my Simon/Kalinda tickets but I don’t think using them would be fair to the other dolls in my group (plus- this whole style level thing stinks I don’t like bronze III)
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    First three looks! As you can see it was a rough start 🥴

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • saaruuhsaaruuh Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Maree_kkh said:
    Honestly my scores are so low I really had to come back and ask like what’s wrong??

Is it not actually space themed? I was lucky enough to get the skirt so I thought that would help but my scores keep repeating each other 

I actually really like the earnable dress this week, it was the only reason I joined this SYS at all...
    I have all my Simon/Kalinda tickets but I don’t think using them would be fair to the other dolls in my group (plus- this whole style level thing stinks I don’t like bronze III)
    Doll your looks are 🔥 especially the 4th look it’s stunning you were robbed its very on theme & very creative 😍😍🔥🚀
    I think some of these voters need to get their eyes checked 🙊
  • SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @Lisylis, @Spleen, thank you so much! Just reading your messages made me feel so much more relaxed! 
    To everyone, I just hope we all will enjoy the creative process and the awesome looks in the VB! I honestly just decided not to look at my TS board till the last day of the event. 🌷

• beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    @Lisylis Ooh you are so sweet, thank you 💕🥺 I hope you’ll have an amazing SYS this weekend!
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • chloemoneychloemoney Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:

I love your looks! I don’t like bronze III either.