🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• Emma_KKH_xoEmma_KKH_xo Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    I know we all get bored of gown events, but my scores are so bad this weekend and I cannot wait for the next gown event 😓
  • dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    This event is a mess. The low scores are actually ridiculous I had to come on here to double check that it’s not just me...I’ve not even broken 40 yet with on theme looks? What is going on? I only want to come 3rd but when someone’s bought £20 worth of tickets before the second day it’s not even worth it at this point. Pathetic and shameful on all counts.  :| 
  • KittyGKittyG Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I don’t know what I’m doing wrong🤭. I decided to use the extra ticket we got during last sys, so at least I’m second atm. 

• EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    Have atleast 7 ticket buyers in my group.
    At this rate- won’t even reach the last earnable

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    My 3rd and 4th look. Currently 3rd behind 2 TBs 😢 but I’m not gonna complain, my scores are good so ☺️

• ljisce99ljisce99 Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    There are 9.. NINE ticket buyers in my group... This is ridiculous. 
    Well, in mine too 😂
  • sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    bronzeIII has been this awful already,
    I tremble to imagine those higher tiers.
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    katsux said:
    see you space cowboy 
    omg love this look !! also love the cowboy bebop reference

that’s for amateurs
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts

So. That’s a first. I just cried because of a mobile game.

I’ve been playing for a bit more than a year and a half. Never before, even in the very beginning, have I ever scored so low. Granted, these are not the greatest looks: I always score lower for my first 2 submissions, so I avoid sending my strongest outfits first, but I usually score around 40 for these and then go up around 47 in average for the rest. I have never had a score in the 20s.
    I’m going to try sending more metallic / glittery looks, instead of sun/stars ones, but no matter how well or not they score, this will be impossible to make up for. I won’t get the last earnable. I won’t get any TS items (I have at least 4, probably 5 ticketbuyers anyway). And not only will I not get to the next level, I’m actually going to go down one. The only reason I’m not last in my group is because the last doll only submitted one look and she got a 49 with it, she looks great.

I feel horrible, this has just ruined my entire weekend. I don’t know why I should waste my time submitting any more looks for nothing. When I first downloaded this app, I just wanted a game to have fun with fashion. I’m not having fun, this is just depressing.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    My LOWEST score is 53 and yet I’m not even top five because of ticket buyers. If this is bronze, I’m not even sticking around for silver and gold. I can’t believe how depressing this is. I’m loving the theme, scoring 57, 56 yet this rate I won’t even win a prize. It’s not ok and I hate it 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    My LOWEST score is 53 and yet I’m not even top five because of ticket buyers. If this is bronze, I’m not even sticking around for silver and gold. I can’t believe how depressing this is. I’m loving the theme, scoring 57, 56 yet this rate I won’t even win a prize. It’s not ok and I hate it 

What's the benefit in ranking up unless you choose to buy tickets week after week? I'd rather stay at a lower rank and have chill groups. Glu really took those "put ticket buyers in the same group!" comments to heart.
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @henriette I started playing a couple months before you, and the constant SYSs were starting to not be fun for me, so last month I decided to do a SYS without looking at TS the whole time. I actually won FIRST PLACE for the first time that SYS and it was sooo much less stressful! Highly recommend trying it since you mentioned that in your post!
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    ...... it’s so hard to try when I hate all the items ..... I stopped spending money on this game last month for good and now I’m just tired of keeping up with submitting looks 😩 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    The support team of this game is such a mess, I told I was in the wrong group and they came with the same old “you have to have space on your phone and good Wi-Fi connection” like what the actual f... it doesn’t even make sense that the problem is Wi-Fi/storage space since I’m in a group anyway, just the wrong level one. Also I already contacted Kalinda and I’m waiting but I’m actually afraid of going up because I’m getting scores in the 30s. 
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @lalana  That’s so encouraging!  Thank you so much.  I will definitely try it. 
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

Still struggling over here... I thought that I would score better if I would submit a gown. Guess I was wrong 😅
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Got a little obsessed with my next look. I want this background soooo bad

• xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    Idk what the voters want but ima try everything 😭

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • JaniceKKHJaniceKKH Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Glad I decided to sit this one out, will probably submit two tickets on the last day and that's it. Been voting and I'm already stressed after seeing so many dolls on the VB wearing the earnable dress and then seeing the scores all of you are getting.
    Hope your scores get better and that glu finally listens to the mess that's going on and make this a fairer game.
    On strike until they give everyone 20 videos per day
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I have no idea what I'm doing, just submitting whatever I feel might work, there's ticket buyers in my group and the worst part is that they're on theme so I can't even get mad lol I'm just going for the diamonds and hopefully the planet handbag 🤞🏻
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    I’m glad this scored well. 
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Katerina said:

Looks 2-4, metallic celestial is working for me and i decided to use the pretty hair w elf ears for a more non human look 

also very glad i didn’t have to resort to full gown looks yet 
    Your doll looks beautiful!
  • LulubellaLulubella Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    P
    Please tell me how this look is in first place😓
    I’m currently in 3rd hoping to catch up to her.
    Luckily there are no TBs in my group!
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

don't know what I'm doing but I'm currently 4th 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    lol at my kash and k-stars 😅
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪