šŸ—³ļøšŸš€šŸŒŒ SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! šŸŖšŸ”­

Comments

• maimsmaims Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    edited November 2020
    These are four looks I have done so far that fetched more votes than I expected.Ā  :o I always come on here for tips and inspiration from all of you so I thought I would share mine if they can be of any help. Good luck to all of you!

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish the futuristic two tone ponytail could be changed on the green part too. I could use it more than way.
    Platform: Android

• heatherxoxoheatherxoxo Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Yeah I thought that it would be all the tbā€™s that level up too so in the last SYS I didnā€™t submit my last two tickets so I stayed in bronze 2 and I have such a chill group with really cute looks now. I didnā€™t really think it was that worth it either just for an extra KStar.Ā 

noha62 said:
    Controversial opinion maybe but in the old format since my scores were generally good it usually only took a ticket or two to get what I wanted, unless it was something massively popular like the Lana dress or pink ponytail, which I just let go. I have never spent more than two tickets to get a prize. I really hated it at first but Iā€™ve gotten used to it and donā€™t mind and it seems like a ton of other people feel the same way. It sucks for free players so I try really hard to give everyone a fighting chance on my end but granted we all have different opinions of what that is. However what I am not for and can never respect is the excessive ticketbuying on day 1 that gives you the final earnable and the competition is totally wiped out for the other 25 players. It seems like as I level up I will be getting more and more of the excess and theyā€™ll all be fighting eachother, which yes makes money for Glu but it will pretty much guarantee that I can never win a prize again, because I also probably wonā€™t do poorly enough to level down. I donā€™t really know why I am posting this, just a rant but itā€™s been on my mind a lot lately when people post they like the new system.Ā 
    I second that , iā€™ve been thinking of a way thatā€™ll keep me in bronze levels so itā€™s easier and less competitive :/Ā 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited November 2020
    oops nevermind
    iOS
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Ohemilie said:
    Here is some inspo anywayĀ 

These looks are beautiful(!), you score really good and youā€™re not even top 5? Wow...
  • AninhakkhAninhakkh Registered Users, Member 53 Posts

So I came in 5th in the weekday SYS but my level didnā€™t go up (I guess there has been some problems with that) but Iā€™m actually in a chill group and got to be first for a while!
  • bibiporaibibiporai Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    1-5

ā€¢ iOSĀ ā€¢ English isnā€™t my first language šŸ‡§šŸ‡· ā€¢
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    I can't score over 40. I've tried EVERYTHING.Ā 
  • ljisce99ljisce99 Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    My 4th 50 and Iā€™m not even in top 5 šŸ˜…
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    My first decent score this sys. Not sure Iā€™ll even make it to the last earnable with scores going up and down. The top 4 are all 300+. It will be nearly impossible to earn new items as the levels increase unless you spend money, but Iā€™m sure that was the intent.

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Would you guys vote for this? Cause im planning to submit it for my next look.Ā 

Looks like a sexy Victoria's Secret angel! ā¤ļø
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I have 6 ticket buyers. I hate this new system lol.Ā 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • daniifritedaniifrite Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Hi guys! Can you please help me out? Ever since the SYS format changed, my scores have been super low! It's crazy because I have been playing since SYS first started and I have never received such low scores.Ā 
    I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, or if I'm not understanding the theme correctly?

I'm open to receive all opinions! Thank you all :)))

• Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    All five of my looks scored exactly 40. I'm not saying I'm amazing or anything but it feels so sus that each of them received the same score and so fast.
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Pacha21 said:
    Katerina said:

Looks 2-4, metallic celestial is working for me and i decided to use the pretty hair w elf ears for a more non human lookĀ 

also very glad i didnā€™t have to resort to full gown looks yetĀ 
    Your doll looks beautiful!
    Thank you so much!! šŸ„°ā¤ļø
    I communicate in memes