❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event - 11/13/20 Love is in the AIr (Dating Event)❤️💋

Comments

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    has has anyone done this offer but not purchase this duo and just buy an item for the minimum $20? 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
     :) 2x kstars!!!! Bought my sis's bday present. That's what I call win-win
    edited November 2020
    Imma keep it to myself

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    My unlucky gb pick. I was hoping to pick the skirt or at least the top. 

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited November 2020
    clarizzo said:
    has has anyone done this offer but not purchase this duo and just buy an item for the minimum $20? 

I saw someone say they did it on the last VIP event and it worked for them. I’ll be trying it soon so I’ll let you know if it works. If it doesn’t I’ll contact glu support. ❤️ @clarizzo
    @meritedkkh thank u for taking one for the team, girl! ✨🙏🏽 lol if it doesn’t work, contact tapjoy! 
  • essencejulietessencejuliet Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    top is rlly cute!! xx

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I had busy day and just started the event. I’m so tired I don’t even want to play 🙈 and my pick is energy 🥺

iOS player 

@hotpotato thank you! 
    edited November 2020
    hotpotato said:
    @clarizzo @meritedkkh  
    I did the offer minutes ago and it went through💕 I added the duo to my cart and another less pricer item, then I took the duo out and paid for the cheaper item. It works as long as you pay a $20 minimum but idk what will happen if you just pay for something without putting the duo set in your shopping cart

Same for me buying retinol24 (24$ after code), i only had dewy collection open because I didn't know this was a thing but can't complain
  • LulubellaLulubella Registered Users, Member 11 Posts

When you have an 8-hour date and your husband says he’s paying🤣
  • LulubellaLulubella Registered Users, Member 11 Posts

Won the bundle on my first try😆
    Absolutely in love❤️
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

i just did that ios olay duo offer and added the duo to my cart but then looks at the other products & I only spent $20 (removed the duo before i checked out) and got the full 1580 stars instantly!!!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Thinking about doing the free VIP trial before BF.How does it work? Can I cancel it before the trial runs out if I don’t want to continue? 

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Oh Maria ..... if this isn’t half off on Black Friday I’m actually going to quit playing 😂
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

i just did that ios olay duo offer and added the duo to my cart but then looks at the other products & I only spent $20 (removed the duo before i checked out) and got the full 1580 stars instantly!!!
    I also did the offer and didn’t even bother adding the duo to my cart😂 so if you’re reckless like me, it’ll still work! 
    @emmaisson Yes you can cancel it as soon as you try it! You have to “purchase” it, but it won’t charge to your card or anything as long as you cancel within 7 days. Important question- are you considering buying any star packs/any paid purchases on Black Friday? 
    @jhabs thank you! Yes I might, if I like the throwback items! ☺️
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Decided to chase the skirt and got the bundle on the 2nd try, i loveee this skirt i wish i had it irl 

I communicate in memes
    @emmaisson okay, so here’s something important to consider. Part of VIP gold means that all celebrity perks points are doubled. Let’s say on Black Friday, you decide to buy the largest star pack. If you time it so you still have the VIP free trial on Black Friday, you’ll get 4000 perks points when you make this purchase. You can check your current progress in the celebrity perks screen to see if you’re close to getting kstars or anything. I did this on Kimiversary and got like 200 extra stars this way! 
    @jhabs thank you! 😍 I thought about doing this! 😍👍🏼 
    Probably will now, thanks again! 😍
    @emmaisson it's easy to cancel, if you go to google play-account subscriptions. Or you could also delete payment method to be safe. I don't know if trial counts towards being an in game purchase (if you're a free player)
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle okey, I’m iOS but there’s a place in setting were you can cancel subscriptions so I guess it will be there to cancel when it’s time 🙈 I’ve heard it counts as a purchase but I’m not a free player so it doesn’t matter for me. Thanks for your help 🥰
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited November 2020
    emmaisson said:
    Thinking about doing the free VIP trial before BF.How does it work? Can I cancel it before the trial runs out if I don’t want to continue? 

If you’re on IOS, go to the app store > subscriptions > click on it > cancel. You can do it right after you start and it’ll still let you use it until 7 days is up. 

edit: already answered 
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited November 2020
    jhabs said:
    @emmaisson okay, so here’s something important to consider. Part of VIP gold means that all celebrity perks points are doubled. Let’s say on Black Friday, you decide to buy the largest star pack. If you time it so you still have the VIP free trial on Black Friday, you’ll get 4000 perks points when you make this purchase. You can check your current progress in the celebrity perks screen to see if you’re close to getting kstars or anything. I did this on Kimiversary and got like 200 extra stars this way! 
    109,99 eur = 130,15 usd
    So the largest starpack costs me 30 usd more than it does to an American... Disappointed but not suprised, it’s the same with real life clothes and anything really

edit: It's probably worse for a lot of people with other currencies, so I guess it isn't that big of a problem...
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY