🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Looks 3, 4 and 5!
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I think the TBs will keep moving up u til eventually they’re all in the top level. It will take another what like 5-6 SYSs though. It might be better to lose now and go down a level to get away from them.
  • dvnvnicoledvnvnicole Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I was so excited for this theme but oh well lol I still love them so here they are 

iOS
    English is not my first language!
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

Looks 3,4,5 I’ve scored all consecutive 50’s on all 5 looks! But I’m in 7th place lol 
  • GigiGiu_KKHGigiGiu_KKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts

Hate when this happens 

That is my doll 🤣

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @GigiGiu_KKH I'm glad it gave you a fairly decent score still! I voted for the aqua one :) love the look! 
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Slept in super late cause I stayed up till 1 am to submit my 4th ticket 😅 But here are my looks 1-5! Currently sitting in 10th place cause of ~ they who must not be named ~ but I'd like to stay in 8th or 9th if possible so I can get the silver TS box. I've given up hope on getting the purse
    Excuse the similarities in my 2nd and 3rd look lol. I was still on a purple kick cause of the gorgeous background and thought I could get a higher score with a purple gown (guess not)

• _allison__allison_ Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    shooooot nooooo I accidentally just submitted a free simon ticket🤡
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Seems really sus that there’s suddenly SO many tbs. Maybe it’s just me 🤷‍♀️ but I’ve rarely had more than 5 tbs in a group, usually just one or two...
    It’s not suspicious, it’s exactly what Glu wanted. As you move up in levels the concentration of competitive people moves up. The tbs that were distributed between everyone evenly are now only in the higher levels. This is why the style level system is a nightmare to everyone who doesn’t want to consistently spend $ trying to get the final prize. 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I think I voted for @KaylaJ!

• LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Koakuma I am totally here for your ice look; all hail our new ice queen!
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    i already miss to have one TB in my group taking my first place 😍
    now i've 3/4 TBs and have to fight really hard for top 5
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Here was the looks I have submitted, really loved the bottom blue outfit and boy did it sparkle but I only got 39 on it and I thought it would of killed my other scores. I’m doing a lot better this event then the London event. I hope everyone has fun and good luck 🍀 to all!😚
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

6th look!
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    kayayem said:
    Nope. After this weekend I’m done. I’ll come back for BF and buy a bunch in case I come back later and hopefully this dumpster fire has burned down. I’m in 11th place. Nobody asked for this. 

@amuyres said: girl your looks are amazing I don’t know what people are thinking 🤔 some of my looks I thought should of been higher but what can you do?
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited November 2020
    This is my personal opinion but I don’t like how this theme has turned out. For months I have had futuristic and galaxy looks planned but this has turned into a weird fairy alien elf thing... 
    I get it can be annoying but whatever is getting people good votes they should go do that🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve already seen many actual space looks flop, and I’m sure people wanna be able to go to the next style level or get the earnable or be in the top 5 trendsetters etc so I’m sure people would do what they can to rake in some votes.