๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿš€๐ŸŒŒ SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! ๐Ÿช๐Ÿ”ญ

Comments

• LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Even my fairy space elves are getting 30s. This is by far my worst group ever, I am in 12th. I might not even move up to silver at this rate.
    Totally there with you Ali! I'm submitting looks that would normally score 40-50 votes and getting 35. I've seen other dolls on the forum submit similar looks and getting better scores. Makes no sense...ย 
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    my scores are so terrible, havent even reached 40
    uh hi
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Is it worth investing in the sparkler for this?ย 

Agree - Yes
    Like - No

Or if anyone has a better handheld suggestion thatโ€™s working for this event? None of my other handhelds seem to be working ๐Ÿ™ƒ
    @samantha143 I've been using the sparkler for this theme and it does alright! I think overall, though, it's really handy for many themes. I find myself using it a lot!
    Platform: iOS
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    I don't know, I thought this was deserving of the full 50๐Ÿ˜…but that's just me. Either way, this look helped bump me up to 5th so I'll enjoy it while I still can cause I doubt it'll last long lol

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    uh oh, got a hacker in my group, iโ€™m pretty sure. this is the unreleased kollection weโ€™re getting later, correct? ๐Ÿค”

And you are on ios? This is really interesting then because previously the unreleased items could only be submitted by android cheaters
    iOS
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    uh oh, got a hacker in my group, iโ€™m pretty sure. this is the unreleased kollection weโ€™re getting later, correct? ๐Ÿค”

I thought only Android players could have unreleased items....ย ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @clarizzo omg make sure to report her! message @eggsandbananas and Iโ€™d submit a ticket on your game as well. Because sheโ€™s in your TS group they could find herย 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    lulula said:
    Is it worth investing in the sparkler for this?ย 

Agree - Yes
    Like - No

Or if anyone has a better handheld suggestion thatโ€™s working for this event? None of my other handhelds seem to be working ๐Ÿ™ƒ
    @samantha143 I've been using the sparkler for this theme and it does alright! I think overall, though, it's really handy for many themes. I find myself using it a lot!
    Awesome thanks, gonna get it โœจ
    Itโ€™s a beautiful day to save lives ๐Ÿ’ž
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @AliBryant i am on IOS, so i was shocked lol. guess we all have to look out for them, no matter the platform๐Ÿ™„ smhย 
    โœจiOS doll since March 2020 โœจ
    ๐Ÿ’“add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clairย 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @clarizzo omg make sure to report her! message @eggsandbananas and Iโ€™d submit a ticket on your game as well. Because sheโ€™s in your TS group they could find herย 
    oh i immediately submitted a ticket and messaged eggs and kalinda!ย 
    โœจiOS doll since March 2020 โœจ
    ๐Ÿ’“add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clairย 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    My scores are picking up. I'm in 6th place currently, idk how many tickets to miss to get a silver box (only lvl 8 and 9 get them in bronze lll

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Lt. Uhura flopped hard :(
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playingย this doll since January 2020, and doubt Iโ€™ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and Iโ€™m really starting to loose the fun in this game โœŒ๐ŸผโŒ)
  • LisannastraussLisannastrauss Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Would you guys vote for this? Cause im planning to submit it for my next look.ย 

Looks like a sexy Victoria's Secret angel! โค๏ธ

OMG! Thank you! ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Do you think Angel or Fairy Wings are on theme or out of theme?
    Like - out of theme
    Awesome - on theme
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 ๐ŸŒ™
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ย โœจ
    English is not my first language ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    abasili93 said:
    I got the elf ears from Spock - but I don't get the Fairy or Angel wings. I find them just off theme - but that's just my opinion.

Barbarella is a classic spacey retro futuristic movie and it has a character with angel wings

It's a super old movie though, I wonder if the voters know it
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    I don't know who you are but I love all of your looks so far and can't believe you're 12th!

iOS daily player since April 2020
    Englishย is not my first languageย ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ช
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Iโ€™ll be looking forward to how she styles the weird earnable dress.
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    abasili93 said:
    I got the elf ears from Spock - but I don't get the Fairy or Angel wings. I find them just off theme - but that's just my opinion.

Barbarella is a classic spacey retro futuristic movie and it has a character with angel wings

It's a super old movie though, I wonder if the voters know it
    I totally forgot about this movie! Also, on Wookieepedia (Star Wars), they list dozens of humanoids/winged aliens species and I attached a few below. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, so if some still don't like the use of wings, that's totally cool. I personally have been using and loving the angel wings. I just thought I'd add this so to hopefully help make other people feel better about using wings too. All love!ย ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•

This is aย S'kytri

This is aย Stenax (technically a demon)

These areย 
    Ximpi