❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event - 11/13/20 Love is in the AIr (Dating Event)❤️💋

Comments

• LulubellaLulubella Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Hi everyone, i’m a new player but i’ve been seeing a lot of dolls saying that they’re saving for BF. Can anyone explain what exactly happens? 

XOXO💋 Lulu.
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    This week is a bust for me. I took a spin on the kollection...got energy. Lately that is all I have gotten. Brought a gb because I know I’m not trying to do the dating event because the items are ugly. Got more damn energy and In my free box got event points. Off to play my other game because Winter season has arrived and I need to go shopping for winter season.
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Oh god why... 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I LOVE storylines so much that I didn't even know they still hung around if you didn't do them. We went over a year without weekend storylines and honestly I'm so pathetically grateful for something to do that breaks up the monotony of repeating the same task over and over that I'm actually afraid to criticise it 😅 

It would be good if they gave better event rewards, because they are a lot of energy to complete. And it'd be great if they tied in with our regular storylines.

But god I'll take anything at this point I'm just so bored of going on like 200 dates in a row 😭
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    lologslay said:
    I'm for the older Kollections than these new ones Glu dropping. It seems they're using the same style of clothes but changing a few bits to items...(like diamond Kollection dress) the other outfit in baby blue Kollection, why spin for it when I got outfit from kloset & the short hair with clips too(not shown) pretty similar? Hmm 6 years, Glu running out of ideas? I haven't started on the earnables, but I did get alien earrings!
    Happy tapping, good luck dolls 💖 

Perfect for this weekend sys and just cute! Gonna take chances to spin on all! 🤷🏼‍♀️😋
    @amuyres said: love how you earned super cute 🥰 items luv u bestie! LOL-Kim
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
     Is this storyline gonna do same as previous that we just have to do it and we can’t cancel? On that case I won’t do it today. 🤔
    iOS player 

• MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Anyone know what this means? It been saying this for a while now..
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Lulubella said:
    Hi everyone, i’m a new player but i’ve been seeing a lot of dolls saying that they’re saving for BF. Can anyone explain what exactly happens? 

XOXO💋 Lulu.
    Every year during Black Friday (so at the end of November), the game is having a 50% off sale. It includes Kloset Items and K-Stars. They also add for this limited period of time some throwback items from previous years such as handhelds, hairstyles, dresses, tops, skirts, shoes, makeup, accessories... But these are full price (usually around 50 to 150 K-stars an item)

For example, if you like a dress in the Kloset that cost 260 K-stars, the dress is going to be only 130 K-stars during Black Friday only (so 3 days). You can earn K-Stars through offers and thanks to the ads that you can watch everyday. You can watch 20 videos per day if you're a free player but keep in mind that once you buy something or tries a VIP Trial, your 20 free videos will go down from 20 to 10.

Everyone is saying that they're saving because the more you save, the more you can buy items!

Edit : Welcome doll! <3

🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts

joining the club! I needed that as you can see. 💀
    Mariaakkh said:
    Anyone know what this means? It been saying this for a while now..
    This happens to me when I have my WiFi off. Maybe try turning it back on?
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts

joining the club! I needed that as you can see. 💀
    brb sobbing that i don't have good deals like this omg
    Platform: iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm doing the storyline since I just wanted to get the free box and didn't even get the skirt from it so I'm done with this dating event.
    Platform: Android

@meritedkkh Thank you, it works 💕
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Oh I love hair and eyes on my doll so much😫🥺

iOS player 

• dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    How do y’all get offers that awards that many k-stars 🤔 My top offer is 17 k-star survey and it doesnt even work just directs to other surveys all the time. I have never made any k-stars from offers 😢 Lately the menu doesnt even open. 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    hotpotato said:
    @clarizzo @meritedkkh  
    I did the offer minutes ago and it went through💕 I added the duo to my cart and another less pricer item, then I took the duo out and paid for the cheaper item. It works as long as you pay a $20 minimum but idk what will happen if you just pay for something without putting the duo set in your shopping cart

Same for me buying retinol24 (24$ after code), i only had dewy collection open because I didn't know this was a thing but can't complain
    Are you dolls on iOS? I don’t have this offer 😔😥
    ViennaKKH said:
    hotpotato said:
    @clarizzo @meritedkkh  
    I did the offer minutes ago and it went through💕 I added the duo to my cart and another less pricer item, then I took the duo out and paid for the cheaper item. It works as long as you pay a $20 minimum but idk what will happen if you just pay for something without putting the duo set in your shopping cart

Same for me buying retinol24 (24$ after code), i only had dewy collection open because I didn't know this was a thing but can't complain
    Are you dolls on iOS? I don’t have this offer 😔😥
    I am on IOS in the USA - GA
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

The teenager me is screaming in excitement. I love these so much.

Alsoooo I FINALLY reach the point to have a baby. 🥰🥰 I'll buy her new hair and clothes once I build up my kash again and on black Friday.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    @meritedkkh how did the offer works for you? It telling me to pay 47 dollars 💀
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    My Android offers suck lol. It's either "Buy this tummy tea for €30 and get 222 stars", "reach level 300 to get 6 stars" or just surveys that lead nowhere 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    My well paying offers are all impossible to achieve, to the tune of "reach level 999 on this game within 60 days" and stuff like that lol
    edited November 2020
    Mariaakkh said:
    @meritedkkh how did the offer works for you? It telling me to pay 47 dollars 💀
    You don’t have to buy what it shows up as. You can just add something else to your cart and buy it, as long as it’s at least $20. I also used the discount code so in total I paid 22. I got the Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer.  

Edit: @Mariaakkh
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

finally unlocked the jeans (embarrassingly later than everyone else 😂) I actually really like them- I can’t wait to get the gloves ✨ 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I really can't wait for BF to come, I'm so annoyed at the fact that I'm restraining myself to spin a Kollection. I have a good amount of K-Stars but something in my head is always telling me "keep saving for BF" and I end up missing some GB items/Kollections that I really like.

I know I can still buy future GB items thanks to diamonds but still, I wish I could stop caring about saving all the time lol
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @Stefani_H let me offer a different perspective 🤣🤣🤣 
    some people definitely think save save save and I think that’s awesome & completely respect it. It’s super fun when you have 1k+ stars on BF and just get to blow it all at once! But consider what you’re trying to get- Kloset items that are always available (and typically pretty reasonably priced!) and throwback items (which, we don’t know what’s going to be offered yet). Besides for a few items, Kloset items tend to score less in SYS because they’re more common (if you care about that). Often the throwback items can be repeats (I swear we typically get the same few every year), available in TB boxes, and/or somewhat lower quality. I think if you LOVE items in the giftbox especially, you should go ahead and chase them. Diamonds are much more of an expensive currency and they’re harder to earn. If you need more stars you have so many ways to get them, especially on BF (double star rewards, half off star packs, earn a kstar for every gig). So I’d say go ahead and get what you want and same with Kollections too. The nicest items in the game are usually in the Kollections and they can take months and months to come back- it’s totally random! Live 👏 your 👏 life 👏 and enjoy the game EVERY DAY- not just on BF!!
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Finished the whole collection since I got the 1500 olay offer and I'm so so obsessed!!! Like even with the kitty!!!!
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Should I divorce my husband?! We have two cute babies together and have been past the 15k mark for some time, but I don’t really wanna deal with him annoying me every day anymore 😂 will I still get progress towards but ‘love’ achievements if I get rid of him and date new people?