Options

🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• Options
    LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Even my fairy space elves are getting 30s. This is by far my worst group ever, I am in 12th. I might not even move up to silver at this rate.
    Totally there with you Ali! I'm submitting looks that would normally score 40-50 votes and getting 35. I've seen other dolls on the forum submit similar looks and getting better scores. Makes no sense... 
  • Options
    simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    my scores are so terrible, havent even reached 40
    uh hi
  • Options
    lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Is it worth investing in the sparkler for this? 

Agree - Yes
    Like - No

Or if anyone has a better handheld suggestion that’s working for this event? None of my other handhelds seem to be working 🙃
    @samantha143 I've been using the sparkler for this theme and it does alright! I think overall, though, it's really handy for many themes. I find myself using it a lot!
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    I don't know, I thought this was deserving of the full 50😅but that's just me. Either way, this look helped bump me up to 5th so I'll enjoy it while I still can cause I doubt it'll last long lol

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    uh oh, got a hacker in my group, i’m pretty sure. this is the unreleased kollection we’re getting later, correct? 🤔

And you are on ios? This is really interesting then because previously the unreleased items could only be submitted by android cheaters
    iOS
  • Options
    MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    uh oh, got a hacker in my group, i’m pretty sure. this is the unreleased kollection we’re getting later, correct? 🤔

I thought only Android players could have unreleased items.... 😲
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @clarizzo omg make sure to report her! message @eggsandbananas and I’d submit a ticket on your game as well. Because she’s in your TS group they could find her 
  • Options
    samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    lulula said:
    Is it worth investing in the sparkler for this? 

Agree - Yes
    Like - No

Or if anyone has a better handheld suggestion that’s working for this event? None of my other handhelds seem to be working 🙃
    @samantha143 I've been using the sparkler for this theme and it does alright! I think overall, though, it's really handy for many themes. I find myself using it a lot!
    Awesome thanks, gonna get it ✨
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • Options
    clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @AliBryant i am on IOS, so i was shocked lol. guess we all have to look out for them, no matter the platform🙄 smh 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Options
    clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @clarizzo omg make sure to report her! message @eggsandbananas and I’d submit a ticket on your game as well. Because she’s in your TS group they could find her 
    oh i immediately submitted a ticket and messaged eggs and kalinda! 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Options
    princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    My scores are picking up. I'm in 6th place currently, idk how many tickets to miss to get a silver box (only lvl 8 and 9 get them in bronze lll

• Options
    danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Lt. Uhura flopped hard :(
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Options
    LisannastraussLisannastrauss Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Would you guys vote for this? Cause im planning to submit it for my next look. 

Looks like a sexy Victoria's Secret angel! ❤️

OMG! Thank you! 🥰
  • Options
    abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Do you think Angel or Fairy Wings are on theme or out of theme?
    Like - out of theme
    Awesome - on theme
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    abasili93 said:
    I got the elf ears from Spock - but I don't get the Fairy or Angel wings. I find them just off theme - but that's just my opinion.

Barbarella is a classic spacey retro futuristic movie and it has a character with angel wings

It's a super old movie though, I wonder if the voters know it
  • Options
    daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    I don't know who you are but I love all of your looks so far and can't believe you're 12th!

iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • Options
    pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

I’ll be looking forward to how she styles the weird earnable dress.
  • Options
    SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    abasili93 said:
    I got the elf ears from Spock - but I don't get the Fairy or Angel wings. I find them just off theme - but that's just my opinion.

Barbarella is a classic spacey retro futuristic movie and it has a character with angel wings

It's a super old movie though, I wonder if the voters know it
    I totally forgot about this movie! Also, on Wookieepedia (Star Wars), they list dozens of humanoids/winged aliens species and I attached a few below. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, so if some still don't like the use of wings, that's totally cool. I personally have been using and loving the angel wings. I just thought I'd add this so to hopefully help make other people feel better about using wings too. All love! 🤗💕

This is a S'kytri

This is a Stenax (technically a demon)

These are 
    Ximpi