🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Even my fairy space elves are getting 30s. This is by far my worst group ever, I am in 12th. I might not even move up to silver at this rate.
    same except i’m in 20th place even though all my looks have gotten 45+🙃 honestly though after seeing what bronze III is I don’t even really want to move up to silver
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @AmyMimi omg it’s so cute !! The entennas tho ✨
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Well... Bold of me the assume this wasn’t a gown event at the begining as the sys. But as always... it is. So I let go of resisting the gowns and go with the flow. 🤷‍♀️ 

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    i don't know if i should keep trying for the TS bag or give up and just stop submiting looks hahah anyone else feeling the same way?
    Yeah I feel like if the TS items are legitimately out of reach then it'd be better to give up and hope to rank down and potentially do better in the next SYS.

I just don't know when to make that call though 😕 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Lisylis said:
    i don't know if i should keep trying for the TS bag or give up and just stop submiting looks hahah anyone else feeling the same way?
    Yeah I feel like if the TS items are legitimately out of reach then it'd be better to give up and hope to rank down and potentially do better in the next SYS.

@Lisylis The spoilers for the weekday SYS are out. I would suggest looking at the prizes to see what you should do. If you love the weekday SYS bronze prizes (TS prizes), then I would maybe aim for the lower ranks to stay in bronze. Don't know how great the strategy will pay off though, we'll have to see!
    Platform: iOS
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @AmyMimi omg you’re so talented!  🖤💫
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
     I’m planning to submit this as my next look. I’ve been scoring in the low 40s but I’m in second place
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    lulula said:
    Lisylis said:

@Lisylis The spoilers for the weekday SYS are out. I would suggest looking at the prizes to see what you should do. If you love the weekday SYS bronze prizes (TS prizes), then I would maybe aim for the lower ranks to stay in bronze. Don't know how great the strategy will pay off though, we'll have to see!
    @lulula oh thanks for pointing that out! I sort of hate the upcoming red carpet rewards so I might try and hang in there on this one but torpedo my attempt at the next one
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @KalindaKing We need more, much more SYS TB boxes because the new items designs are so cheap and lack details!
    How does asking others to submit items work?
    I want last year’s Halloween silver gloves with nails 😍 thanks for the help 😘
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Trying to plan looks for this sys, for some reason, made me want a cute little jet pack 🥺💕

Why are all of your edits so stunning?! This is incredible!🥺🥺🥺
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • oliviaaaa128oliviaaaa128 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    @KalindaKing I really hope that when gold is released the TS prizes won’t we be just accessories. It seems that it is going in that direction. This idea had so much potential, but the execution is poor. Also, I wish that the tb boxes were updated and given instead of energy for those who also get ts items.
    @KalindaKing remove the energy from the rewards!!!!!!!!!! Add a SYS TB box please!
    why do we need energy ?
    and thank you for letting more players get the full clothes prizes in advanced style level. I loved this 👌🏻
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    How does asking others to submit items work?
    I want last year’s Halloween silver gloves with nails 😍 thanks for the help 😘
    There's a discussion for it. Just show what you want, put whatever you use either Android or iPhone, and then when someone is about to submit it they will tag you so you can look out for them in the vb.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    I'm currently in 8th with 285 points behind these ticket buyers as my top 3:

30 Classic Motherisms  Page 7  BoredBug

As a free player, this week is really really going to hurt. 
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
     I’m planning to submit this as my next look. I’ve been scoring in the low 40s but I’m in second place
    When did you start the event and/or did you buy tickets?
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    julia19 said:
    I think I voted for @KaylaJ!

you did and ty! that look got me 42 which considering all my looks have been 41-42 is consistent. I didn't really think it was outer worldly, but I'm trying anything right about now
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    This is random, sorry if it’s not allowed, but I’ve never really watched KUWTK and have been this week because I’m sick and I’ve loved recognizing clothes from the game. 

There was just a quick shot of Khloe holding the camo duffel back that’s in the kloset. 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    are any of these forum dolls? 

iOS player 
    level 69
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Wow, this is sad. I always came in 2nd or 3rd. This time I don't think I'll be able to even came in 10th.
    Same here! 🥺 It sucks to take a break from the game for a while and come back hoping to see improvements but only being disappointed at how much worse Glu has made things. 
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    Wow, this is sad. I always came in 2nd or 3rd. This time I don't think I'll be able to even came in 10th.
    Now you don't even have a chance to be in the top 10.