šŸ—³ļøšŸ” SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    edited November 2020
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Ouch
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Uuuuhm... Looks like in the long run i won't care about TS anymore since i'm stuck in Bronze I forever wich means that, if place in number one, i'll get some basic jewerly... Love that for me
    Seriously at this point it feels like this game will stop working for facebook before the year ends,at least they'll let me spend my BF savings
    Edit: Why didn't they just add things for higher ranks and leave the principal stuff for EVERYONE, i mean leave the dress/outfit/hair + something else for bronze I and everyone else, and for higher ranks you add pretty things that makes you wanna go up but not making you feel like it's useless to play SYS if you're not in a high level. For example: bronze I has the outfit/hair for number 1, and then something like a purse or handheld as top 5, and for silver and gold,insteadĀ ofĀ energy put DIAMONDS,facial feautures, hair colors or ANOTHER dress/hair. Then, instead of taking away from lower ranks, you'll add more things to higher ranks.
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalieĀ 

• Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Hate the hair so not going to get too upset (but yet again... make it averages people will get cut throat over 49.4 and 49.5 averages) AND just reward silver and gold by giving top prizes to top 3 for gold and top 2 for silver and etc for lower prizes. People will STILL buy tickets especially if you do averages with decimals dolls will buy tickets and k-stars for clothes and things they "need"
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Prize Order - Shoes, Dress
    šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ It's so pretty. Seriously, this is one earnable that I'm in absolutely in love with. It's been aĀ long time.Ā šŸ˜šŸ„°
    Trendsetters
    Meh on the hair. It's not my style but it seems so basic to be a ts prize.... dress and necklace are both cute but I have a feeling the silver tier will be brutal.
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    When I hit silver I think I might just start the show your style event later in the week/weekend cause I know it will be all about brutal ticket fights and I want some prizes at least.
    im just trying to avoid getting in a group with 9 ticket buyers.
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    the earnable shoes look too similar to the ones from Halloween boxes imo.

agreeing with all the posts saying that us free players as well as the non-excessive TBs would have to strategize well and choose how we participate in SYS to even have a chance to get the TS prizes.

alsoĀ YES the bonus prizes for top rankings should have been accessories! giving hairstyle for only silver is just unfair.

that being said, i'm okay with the new TS format as i actually appreciate more prizes for lower rankings, and it's kinda fun to an extent. it's not perfect and it's not all great, but it does have its perks. we just have to plan, i guess and not take everything to heart because i say this over and over and it's a constant reminder to myself too, it's just a game.

well... best of luck to us.
    ā€ ios ā€¢ free player since november 2019 ā€
    ā™”Ėšāœ§Ė³āŗāŽĀ āŽā‚Šāœ§ą¼šā™”
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Thanks, I hate itĀ 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    edited November 2020
    me calculating if i should just quit the current SYS and not level up that way i can get the TS prizes for this weekday SYS or not... :)

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Love earnable dress šŸ˜Ā 
    I also like TS dress, so I hope even more people can win dress in silver and I have a chance to win it. But In my group a lot of people using extras now , so Iā€™m afraid its gonna more of tb in silver for sure. Damn I hate this sys.Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Iā€™m getting so confused šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø on all these events itā€™s sooooo stressful! But we donā€™t have to participate in any of these itā€™s our choice. I know it really sux that this outfit is the bomb

But the earnables yuck šŸ¤® correct me if Iā€™m wrong the hair is sooooooo ugly!!!!!!!!!!the dress ok just ok the jewelry I always like.

• amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    How Iā€™m feeling about 2 SYS events a week Iā€™m calling this crap!! It puts so much stress on us, we donā€™t need anymore! @KalindaKing please make them only have 1 SYS and good prizesĀ 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    She ready...thankfully I believe Kalinda has been hearing our feedback so I hope the Dec. Update rolls back to the old sys....hoping