šŸ—³ļøšŸš€šŸŒŒ SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! šŸŖšŸ”­

Comments

• flamma252flamma252 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I think i give it up, as a free player.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Looks 1-7 on my side game. I'm currently in 6th, even with these scores. I always score low the first look, but everything after that has been great. I have 4 crazy ticket buyers in my group. It's just not fun at this point. This sys has became a race for who can spend the most money. Which I get it's their money and their business on how they spend it, but damn this hurts. Us free players wanna win too. I'm not use to not getting in the top 5.

šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • laura014laura014 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @GucciFlipFlops @kokokokonut At everyone coming for my post about the ticket buyers and getting offended, iā€™m going to talk about this in general because iā€™m for sure people feel the same way, WE DONT CARE ABOUT ALL TBā€™s, We care about the tbā€™s that spend all their money on the first day and gain 1000 votes and donā€™t give us a chance to even win the purse in this case. I donā€™t get how thatā€™s fair for people who put hard work on this game and even set alarms at 4 am for example to submit tickets. Come at me all you want but first ask which ticket buyers iā€™m talking about!!! Submitting 1 o 3 tickets is fine, I myself have submitted 1 ticket but getting 1000 votes on the first date is just ridiculous, and really a down for all the players that really put hard work.

Donā€™t you see how people are feeling about all the ticket buyers and what the game has become?! Might as well just get a joke out of it. If I look back months ago in other threads the comments werenā€™t like this and tbs werenā€™t as bad, everyone was actually enjoying their time but now? itā€™s on fair and thatā€™s on period.Ā 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

This might just be my worst SYS ever. Iā€™ve tried alien vibes, more glam looks, and the only decent score Iā€™ve got is something I randomly put together that isnā€™t even on theme šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I might just have to submit gowns and hope for the best here because these scores have honestly shocked me
    Hannah šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
    Violet is my doll. iOS player āœØ
    šŸ‘»šŸ’€šŸŽƒšŸ¦‡šŸ•øšŸ•·āš°ļøšŸ”®šŸ–¤
    PM me for FB add info! Letā€™s be friends šŸ‘Æā€ā™€ļø
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited November 2020
    So.. i have a little suggestion since a lot of us don't like the new SYS system. Just get rid of the style levels, BUT keep the new TS reward system:
    - 1st and 2nd place gets 3 out of 3 clothing rewards.
    - 3rd and 4th place gets 2 out of 3 clothing rewards.
    - 5th, 6th and 7th place gets 1 out of 3 clothing rewards.
    With this system we wouldn't have a ton of ticket buyers in our group every week, and people would actually have a shot at getting rewards. It's been especially nice seeing that both 1st and 2nd place has a shot at getting all the clothing rewards, instead of only 1st place getting them!

ok i'm finished now lol, bye<3
    Ā ios playerĀ Ā ā—”ĢˆĀ Ā free player
    šŸ‡³šŸ‡“
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

The highest Iā€™ve scored in the last 2-3 SYSā€™s šŸ™ˆ
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

Guys, Iā€™ve never seen such scores before. How much money did they spend on this game šŸ˜«?

Iā€™m 22th now and I donā€™t whatā€™s going on. Iā€™ve never hit such a low score since I started this game again in March...
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    Iā€™m 8th right now, but itā€™s ok, at least Iā€™ll get a silver box šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @laura014 no one is coming for you and please speak for yourself, I prefer when tb show up the first second instead of me getting my hopes up to get sniped in the last hours. Does it suck? Sure. Is it cheating? No.Ā 
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Hey dolls! Apologies for the crappy image quality, but where is this face feature from? I feel like I havenā€™t seen that sprinkles from her forehead and cheeks before šŸ˜…

šŸŒŗ your Filipina girlā”‚ign: GaziniĀ iOS daily player since 2015ā”‚let's be friends~! šŸŒŗ

• RagsToRichesRagsToRiches Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    edited November 2020
    CryingKim said:

Hey dolls! Apologies for the crappy image quality, but where is this face feature from? I feel like I havenā€™t seen that sprinkles from her forehead and cheeks before šŸ˜…
    I feel like that was in a collection in the last week or two let me see if I can find it!

edited-
    Itā€™s from the collection they released on 9/25!
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited November 2020
    i think something that could improve the new system is giving players the opportunity to pick their own level. like, if they pick a higher level, they could get the reward of getting more prizes, but if they pick lower, they could stay somewhere thatā€™d actually fit them. iā€™m in bronze III, and iā€™m 8th which means iā€™ll move up a level, but iā€™m very clearly way out of my league. iā€™m a 90% free player (iā€™ve made like one or two purchases) and iā€™ve been playing for less than a year. this means iā€™ll get NO prizes the next weeks, until iā€™ll finally land in like 15th place and move down. iā€™d much rather wave goodbye to the best prize, and stay somewhere the competition actually fits my level... just getting beaten up by way better players isnā€™t very fun. but like, the people who think theyā€™ll have a chance would still be motivated to pick a higher level, because itā€™d give them the opportunity to get better prizes. idk i think it could work...Ā 

i mean, this literally feels like iā€™m trying to play professional baseball, but iā€™m a little league player... with no arms or legs
  • PatRamosPatRamos Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 59 Posts
    Hey! So this is my :( first post here in the forum, even though i've been lurking the forum for some time now hehehe
    I've started to play kkh when It launched in 2014, but i guess in 2016 my phone just died and i lost my gameĀ  :'( so i got mad and just started to play my current game again in Halloween 2018, and always have been a free player, maybe bought one ticket or two in the beggining of SYS.Ā 

I understand that the company have to think about the money, but i think there is a way that both free players and company can be happy!Ā 
    For instance, as some of the girls mentioned, the levels can be put by the average of votes for the looks, and not the total final score.Ā 
    Dont get me wrong, i have nothing against ticket buyers, i wish i had all that money left over so i can put it in a mobile game, but most of the times, the ticket buyers just submit something totaly off theme, and i just dont think its fair that they "win" without the effort of thinking about the look.

With that said, i'll just try to stay in 11 or 12 place, cause i dont want to be going through that again on the week day sysĀ  :D

Which is a shame, cause correct me if i am wrong, if we do good and get to the next level with tb's, we'll never get thw prices, but even if we are in a lower level, and score well to get the prizes, we will be with the tb's next week, and consequently dont get the next prizes.Ā 
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    If anyone struggling with their scores, I think this hair gives the voters some futuristic vibes and every look I submit with it scores really well!

Android player from Turkey

on strike untilĀ EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
    CryingKim said:

I feel like that was in a collection in the last week or two let me see if I can find it!

edited-
    Itā€™s from the collection they released on 9/25!
    Hi! Appreciate the effort, but I think thatā€™s a different face feature because I have that one šŸ˜…

šŸŒŗ your Filipina girlā”‚ign: GaziniĀ iOS daily player since 2015ā”‚let's be friends~! šŸŒŗ

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @CryingKim it's from the latest diamond kollection. The forehead and cheek sparkles I mean.Ā 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    Victorian said:
    @CryingKim it's from the latest diamond kollection. The forehead and cheek sparkles I mean.Ā 

yeah, itā€™s this one. (;Ā 
    Victorian said:
    @Victorian I just saw it now šŸ˜… This is what happens when Glu donā€™t give any means to earn more diamonds you tend to ignore diamond kollection šŸ˜‚ Thank you so much! šŸ’–

• Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    lunaaa said:
    If anyone struggling with their scores, I think this hair gives the voters some futuristic vibes and every look I submit with it scores really well!

How do you hold a handheld with this hair please?
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I was thinking of not submitting anymore looks to move down a style level (especially bc i dont like any of the items and dont want them in my closet) Ā and i realized if you do good in sys and move up a tier itā€™s supposed to be a good thing. but you will just be with more tb the higher you get and if you cant keep up you will HAVE to go down a style level or be stuck in the same style level getting 12th place forever??? i think that makes sense but idk. like we get punished for doing good and will never be able to get top 10 like more than a few weekends in a row (when all the tiers exist)
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    It kinda sucks that my more futuristic looks werenā€™t scoring too good and nowĀ that Iā€™ve switched to ā€œspace fairyā€ my scores have picked up šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø I hope look 9 does well !
    Iā€™m currently third and slowly catching up to the dolls ahead. I donā€™t want to jinx it too much but my group hasnā€™t been too crazy šŸ‘€ please stay that way !

iOS šŸ˜Š
    A+++
    šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§