🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    lunaaa said:
    If anyone struggling with their scores, I think this hair gives the voters some futuristic vibes and every look I submit with it scores really well!

@lunaaa how can you get your doll to hold a handheld with that hair? Is my game messed up or something because it always removes my handheld when I have that hair ...🧐
    Platform: iOS
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    lulula said:
    lunaaa said:
    If anyone struggling with their scores, I think this hair gives the voters some futuristic vibes and every look I submit with it scores really well!

@lunaaa how can you get your doll to hold a handheld with that hair? Is my game messed up or something because it always removes my handheld when I have that hair ...🧐
    i dont have the hair but im guessing putting on that hair in general game and then clicking create a look should be the way to go here
    I communicate in memes
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Forgot to post them before, some of my successful looks!

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts

i was expecting to finally be able to use my sci-fi space force type outfits but alas those looks flopped so sparkly it is (: also i opened the gift box 4 times to get the skirt and got energy twice so (:
    iOS・i look completely different in sys
  • mira_mira_ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Here are my looks they are kind of the same but i dont really know what else to do 😅 
    But im super happy im top 5 again bc last sys i was like 17th place or something 🤡

• ljisce99ljisce99 Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Finally 1st place 🥺😍
  • flamma252flamma252 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    This HURTS.
    So I didn't get first place in 1 SY and didn't get fricking wings. Also, I did not pay for 'em. I feel like I have no chance without wiiings.. 🥺😥
  • ljisce99ljisce99 Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    flamma252 said:
    This HURTS.
    So I didn't get first place in 1 SY and didn't get fricking wings. Also, I did not pay for 'em. I feel like I have no chance without wiiings.. 🥺😥
    But your doll looks awesome 😏😏 you deserve more votes 
  • heatherxoxoheatherxoxo Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Are diamonds still available from the voting both because I haven’t had any in soooo long? 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Finally broke 50, but I’m sure my score will tank again after this

also, getting a picture where the bubble is in the sparkler there *chef's kiss*
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Honestly really surprised this got a 55.. I think that’s my highest in SYS so far! 

Lmao went from such a high to such a low.... 🤡🤡🤡

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    laura014 said:
    @GucciFlipFlops @kokokokonut At everyone coming for my post about the ticket buyers and getting offended, i’m going to talk about this in general because i’m for sure people feel the same way, WE DONT CARE ABOUT ALL TB’s, We care about the tb’s that spend all their money on the first day and gain 1000 votes and don’t give us a chance to even win the purse in this case. I don’t get how that’s fair for people who put hard work on this game and even set alarms at 4 am for example to submit tickets. Come at me all you want but first ask which ticket buyers i’m talking about!!! Submitting 1 o 3 tickets is fine, I myself have submitted 1 ticket but getting 1000 votes on the first date is just ridiculous, and really a down for all the players that really put hard work.

Don’t you see how people are feeling about all the ticket buyers and what the game has become?! Might as well just get a joke out of it. If I look back months ago in other threads the comments weren’t like this and tbs weren’t as bad, everyone was actually enjoying their time but now? it’s on fair and that’s on period. 
    I definitely agree with you @laura014 I don't mind the ones who use the tt package...that's fine. But the ones who use 5+ tickets are ridiculous to me. As I said before, I know it's their money and their business but damn the rest of us who don't use tickets like that get screwed. Besides my first score I've scored all 50s and I'm only #8 right now. I have one ticket to submit that will only take me to #6. There are a few excessive tb in both of my games.

Up until this new system these kind of scores would have put me at either #1 or #2. So I fully understand where you're coming from. We've had a few excessive tb explain themselves before and it was all nonsense, like just sat you want to win and don't make up excuses. I'm not asking for an explanation, I just want a chance to get what myself and everyone in here deserves. 

I honestly hope Kalinda shows the team how we all feel and some kind of change is made.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • DestiniDestini Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    looks 6-9: 
    & i finally broke 50s!! 

lulula said:

it's crazy that voters didnt vote for your 9th look. it's so stunning!! and you definitely deserved more votes! 
    @Destini ah thank you!!! i was so sad tbh hahah, getting these scores back to back was ROUGH
  • laura014laura014 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    laura014 said:
    @GucciFlipFlops @kokokokonut At everyone coming for my post about the ticket buyers and getting offended, i’m going to talk about this in general because i’m for sure people feel the same way, WE DONT CARE ABOUT ALL TB’s, We care about the tb’s that spend all their money on the first day and gain 1000 votes and don’t give us a chance to even win the purse in this case. I don’t get how that’s fair for people who put hard work on this game and even set alarms at 4 am for example to submit tickets. Come at me all you want but first ask which ticket buyers i’m talking about!!! Submitting 1 o 3 tickets is fine, I myself have submitted 1 ticket but getting 1000 votes on the first date is just ridiculous, and really a down for all the players that really put hard work.

Don’t you see how people are feeling about all the ticket buyers and what the game has become?! Might as well just get a joke out of it. If I look back months ago in other threads the comments weren’t like this and tbs weren’t as bad, everyone was actually enjoying their time but now? it’s on fair and that’s on period. 
    I definitely agree with you @laura014 I don't mind the ones who use the tt package...that's fine. But the ones who use 5+ tickets are ridiculous to me. As I said before, I know it's their money and their business but damn the rest of us who don't use tickets like that get screwed. Besides my first score I've scored all 50s and I'm only #8 right now. I have one ticket to submit that will only take me to #6. There are a few excessive tb in both of my games.

Up until this new system these kind of scores would have put me at either #1 or #2. So I fully understand where you're coming from. We've had a few excessive tb explain themselves before and it was all nonsense, like just sat you want to win and don't make up excuses. I'm not asking for an explanation, I just want a chance to get what myself and everyone in here deserves. 

I honestly hope Kalinda shows the team how we all feel and some kind of change is made.
    Omggg thank you!!! It’s not trying to start drama, it’s just that we are tired and want Glu to listen to us!! and if glu is not going to listen to us atleast some tb’s will keep us in mind. 
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    lulula said:

Spectacular. You deserved that 60, it hurts that your 9 look had so few votes
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    @lulula @Beth0401I prepare my looks on the wardrobe. When you go to 'create a look' with this hair on, it allows you to hold a handheld! 😊
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
    lulula said:
    @Destini ah thank you!!! i was so sad tbh hahah, getting these scores back to back was ROUGH
    you're welcome! 💕
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Let me clarify - poster after poster has respectfully expressed their feelings about the new system for Glu as feedback. A post that says if you’re a ticket buyer come on down and explain yourself is just inflammatory, fights start and that takes away from all the thoughtful discussion you want Glu to see.
     Should I report to Glu that over the weekend poster after poster expressed their unhappiness with the new system, or do you want the report to be there was a huge fight over ticket buying and I had to delete 28 posts?
    My complaint was and remains,  the challenge for players to come and explain  themselves.  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited November 2020
    iOS player 

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited November 2020
    laura014 said:

Unfair or not, people are allowed to spend their money however they want not needing to think about how others feel, it’s their money and they don’t need to defend themselves or acknowledge posts like yours one bit.
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    After struggling with my scores I gave up and just threw this look together! Was not expecting that score 😍

• sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Idk I kinda have hope for this new system bc it seems like this could separate excessive TB's from others. When all style levels are out all TBs should be piled in top gold tiers. All I have to do is make sure I stay in silver. Probably will have to miss some TS hairstyles but I don't really mind. Once we fall back from the TB wave that's currently at bronze III I think we will be better off than before. The downside is I have to do poorly in every 3rd SYS so I won't end up in gold.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY