๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿš€๐ŸŒŒ SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! ๐Ÿช๐Ÿ”ญ

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    sorry, but please obscure the identity of other players, unless you are being complimentary. ย 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited November 2020
    My first 50 the others scored 40's while being on point lol but I just seen lot of y'all inspo and how great it's scoring so I'ma try those outfits! I feel fairytale was kinda perfect for this theme as well! Most of my group in the 500's from the TT we bought. Honestly, I'm glad I got it, I got in second and very happy 1st & 2nd get the same outfit items. I have a theory that maybe Gold Tier Top 3 will get the same prizes to keep it fair. I hope so! ๐Ÿ˜Š

*Edit the dress was blurry but the retro effect on Remini app helped alot.. I really don't care for this dress. The point you see the panties suck for me. Lolย  but it scored well!ย 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Idk I kinda have hope for this new system bc it seems like this could separate excessive TB's from others. When all style levels are out all TBs should be piled in top gold tiers. All I have to do is make sure I stay in silver. Probably will have to miss some TS hairstyles but I don't really mind. Once we fall back from the TB wave that's currently at bronze III I think we will be better off than before. The downside is I have to do poorly in every 3rd SYS so I won't end up in gold.
    I am 99% sure there will be TBs at every level. This game has new players every day. Those new players will be in bronze level to start and they might spend tickets because they want to level up to the next level. I donโ€™t really think itโ€™s safe to assume lower levels will be free of TBs
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I'm just gonna slip my fav RuPaul winner right here.ย 

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I'm just gonna slip my fav RuPaul winner right here.ย 

Trixie (Brian) is my all time fave. I've only watched a couple seasons but I love Trixie's YouTube videos. Ignore the caption lol I just love both of these pics.

๐ŸŒŸLevelย 38 & 39โ€”Android
    ๐Ÿ’žย Mom of 4!
    ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธย Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    ๐ŸŒผ I am a Recovery Coach.
    โฃAlways remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!ย 
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    lologslay said:
    My first 50 the others scored 40's while being on point lol but I just seen lot of y'all inspo and how great it's scoring so I'ma try those outfits! I feel fairytale was kinda perfect for this theme as well! Most of my group in the 500's from the TT we bought. Honestly, I'm glad I got it, I got in second and very happy 1st & 2nd get the same outfit items. I have a theory that maybe Gold Tier Top 3 will get the same prizes to keep it fair. I hope so! ๐Ÿ˜Š

*Edit the dress was blurry but the retro effect on Remini app helped alot.. I really don't care for this dress. The point you see the panties suck for me. Lolย  but it scored well!ย 
    @amuyres said: flipping love โค๏ธ this look your such a BA!
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    lologslay said:

Lolo, I adore your looks so much. You slay every sys we have and I'm living for it.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    ๐ŸŒŸLevelย 38 & 39โ€”Android
    ๐Ÿ’žย Mom of 4!
    ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธย Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    ๐ŸŒผ I am a Recovery Coach.
    โฃAlways remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!ย 
  • KittyGKittyG Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Yes, I was finally able to get a score in the 50s ๐Ÿฅฐ.

• gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I was supposed to be in bronze 3 but I decided to not complain after seeing what happened last week and as you can see so far thatโ€™s working out well for me๐Ÿ˜… Iโ€™ll just have to see what happens as the scores are very close in my group haha
    I never spin on these because my luck sucks! I took a chance and noooooooooooo! Should of listened to my gut!
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    @lulula just in case if your wondering how it looks with all eyeshadow kloset colours
    even though you didnโ€™t ask...
    Some of my looks thought they would do better oh well what can I do?????
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @pristineperson thank you!!! So glad they look good in every color ๐Ÿ˜ Iโ€™ve always noticed those eyes on your doll and they look gorgeous on you!ย 
    Platform: iOS
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Mistyque said:

Just gonna leave this here... is glu going to actually listen to our feedback now?ย ๐Ÿคก
    Can anyone remember which thread and what page was this post? Because I pressed like the first time and since I now decided what I feel about it I want to go change my vote. Or can Kalinda maybe do a new poll in the new weekday sys thread?ย 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    Victorian said:
    Mistyque said:

Just gonna leave this here... is glu going to actually listen to our feedback now?ย ๐Ÿคก
    Can anyone remember which thread and what page was this post? Because I pressed like the first time and since I now decided what I feel about it I want to go change my vote. Or can Kalinda maybe do a new poll in the new weekday sys thread?ย 
    this thread, page 8
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    Englishย is not my first languageย ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ช
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Victorian you can try searching a phrase from that post or search Kalindaโ€™s name and then go to her profile and list of comments to find it :)
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @daniekkh @Rikk thanks dolls โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I was first place until this morning. Now My top 5 has more then 700 votes and 1st and 2nd place are really fighting against each other๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜ถ
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013๐Ÿ’– C2015๐Ÿ’™ C2020๐Ÿ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    gicela said:
    I was supposed to be in bronze 3 but I decided to not complain after seeing what happened last week and as you can see so far thatโ€™s working out well for me๐Ÿ˜… Iโ€™ll just have to see what happens as the scores are very close in my group haha
    Same!! Iโ€™m hoping that they donโ€™t change my group now thatโ€™s only 4 looks to finish the event bc Iโ€™m in 1st (and I was scoring poorly)ย 
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    jhabs said:
    Idk I kinda have hope for this new system bc it seems like this could separate excessive TB's from others. When all style levels are out all TBs should be piled in top gold tiers. All I have to do is make sure I stay in silver. Probably will have to miss some TS hairstyles but I don't really mind. Once we fall back from the TB wave that's currently at bronze III I think we will be better off than before. The downside is I have to do poorly in every 3rd SYS so I won't end up in gold.
    I am 99% sure there will be TBs at every level. This game has new players every day. Those new players will be in bronze level to start and they might spend tickets because they want to level up to the next level. I donโ€™t really think itโ€™s safe to assume lower levels will be free of TBs
    I thought of that but I feel like chances of having TBs should be much lower. I guess weโ€™ll find out soon.
    ย iOS ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    asta said:
    i think something that could improve the new system is giving players the opportunity to pick their own level. like, if they pick a higher level, they could get the reward of getting more prizes, but if they pick lower, they could stay somewhere thatโ€™d actually fit them. iโ€™m in bronze III, and iโ€™m 8th which means iโ€™ll move up a level, but iโ€™m very clearly way out of my league. iโ€™m a 90% free player (iโ€™ve made like one or two purchases) and iโ€™ve been playing for less than a year. this means iโ€™ll get NO prizes the next weeks, until iโ€™ll finally land in like 15th place and move down. iโ€™d much rather wave goodbye to the best prize, and stay somewhere the competition actually fits my level... just getting beaten up by way better players isnโ€™t very fun. but like, the people who think theyโ€™ll have a chance would still be motivated to pick a higher level, because itโ€™d give them the opportunity to get better prizes. idk i think it could work...ย 

i mean, this literally feels like iโ€™m trying to play professional baseball, but iโ€™m a little league player... with no arms or legs
    Unfortunately I doubt people would pick a high level, theyโ€™d probably pick a low level so they would stay with the โ€œnewbiesโ€ and win without even spending any ticketsย 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    My last few looks have scored 58 and 59 and Iโ€™m not even top 5. I hate this so much. I was so in love with the TS dress but the top people in my group are on way over 1000 now so I have no chanceย 
    iOS playerย 
    level 69
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    @lulula just in case if your wondering how it looks with all eyeshadow kloset colours
    even though you didnโ€™t ask...
    oooooh i kinda like those eyes now, i never really noticed them before.ย 
  • bibiporaibibiporai Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    6-10

โ€ข iOSย โ€ข English isnโ€™t my first language ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท โ€ข