🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    edited November 2020

is this fashion goal worth it? I’m worried that the contour won’t be on sale during BF and I feel like I need one as my doll currently has no definition on her face or should I wait for whatever the next fashion goal will be during the VIP weekend?
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I have a really random question - my first 1 - 8 looks scored above 50 each and at that time I was on level 77. I then reached level 78 and submitted look 9 - 10 and got 36 and 40 on those looks respectively. Was I just getting really lucky with looks 1 - 8 or is SYS also based on your level?
    Platform: iOS
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @brenhin I'd say wait for the BF, these offers rotate anyways and it'll come back again. Plus you can't change the eyes with it
    @robertavyy did you contact Eggs or Kalinda? It has happened before and people contacted support, but nothing was done 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @thesweetone I didn’t because I saw Kalinda has weekend off. Shoul I try to write to eggs?🤔
    iOS player 

@thesweetone I didn’t because I saw Kalinda has weekend off. Shoul I try to write to eggs?🤔
    I'd say it wouldn't hurt! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

Is this dress worth getting?
    Agree = Yes
    Like = No
    That dress is stunning on your doll. The entire look is so beautiful.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • kitCatkitCat Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    My best score so far! I have 531 votes, I’ve sent 10 looks and I am literally in eith place. I hate this new sys so much!

• nougatnougat Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I spotted a doll from my group in the voting booth. I don't think this is a glitch bc I remember someone mentioning it a while back??? But if it really isn't it's pretty damn unfair and can't understand why it's a thing. I backed out of the booth I would've felt guilt voting either way. + tbh she's doing great if she finishes top two it's well deserved.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited November 2020
    brenhin said:

is this fashion goal worth it? I’m worried that the contour won’t be on sale during BF and I feel like I need one as my doll currently has no definition on her face or should I wait for whatever the next fashion goal will be during the VIP weekend?
    If I were you I would wait for when it comes back just in case because the contour could be available on sale during Black Friday and if it is you just wasted your money if you bought it before cause you can’t change the eyes with that contour, maybe get it after Black Friday if the contour isn’t on sale if you want when it comes back next.
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Looks 7-10 did so well I'm now in 4th! Honestly can't believe it 🤞

• SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    nougat said:
    I spotted a doll from my group in the voting booth. I don't think this is a glitch bc I remember someone mentioning it a while back??? But if it really isn't it's pretty damn unfair and can't understand why it's a thing. I backed out of the booth I would've felt guilt voting either way. + tbh she's doing great if she finishes top two it's well deserved.
    @nougat Same thing happened to me with a doll in my group. Although I accidentally voted for her, thought she looked familiar after and went and saw she was 3 places below me. She came up in the vb again about 30 minutes later in the same outfit I voted for but I did the same as you and exited.
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Spotted my group’s head TB in voting booth. I think it’s actually my first time noticing that someone is from my group. I gladly left her with one less vote. Thankfully the other doll’s look (even though she has the last earnable) is way better so I don’t think her look scored very high😈
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Wanted to show y'all how my dog, Sadie, waits when she knows daddy (my hubby) is on his way home. Soon as he pulled up she started crying and going in circles...he was only gone 1 hour.🤣🤣🤣 She's a daddy's girl 😍

My camera isn't the best lol
    This is so cute!!
    My dog does the same. I live in an apartment building and even when I'm just taking the trash to the trash shoot down the hall she throws a party when I gets back.
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    rose2797 said:
    Wanted to show y'all how my dog, Sadie, waits when she knows daddy (my hubby) is on his way home. Soon as he pulled up she started crying and going in circles...he was only gone 1 hour.🤣🤣🤣 She's a daddy's girl 😍

This is so cute!!
    My dog does the same. I live in an apartment building and even when I'm just taking the trash to the trash shoot down the hall she throws a party when I gets back.
    This is soo relateable, my dog does the same thing! Even if I just step out to the street but remember I forgot smth and open the fence again, he acts like he hasn’t seen me in ages lol
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
    rose2797 said:

This is so cute!!
    I love animals so much, especially dogs. Now she's being a lazy girl with her stuffie. She thought I was taking her so she made sure I wasn't.

Last dog pic 🤣 don't wanna clog the discussion.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    @Stefani_H

He's so cute! That pullover is adorable. Sadie has raincoat and rainboots for when it rains. She even has a coat for snow...even though she's part husky. 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️ She hates wet and cold weather.

I hope you get back to your boyfriend and furbaby soon. I would hate to be apart from mine. 

Also, we need a "love" button for posts cause your kittie needs it.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    @Stefani_H

He's so cute! That pullover is adorable. Sadie has raincoat and rainboots for when it rains. She even has a coat for snow...even though she's part husky. 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️ She hates wet and cold weather.

I hope you get back to your boyfriend and furbaby soon. I would hate to be apart from mine. 

Also, we need a "love" button for posts cause your kittie needs it.
    Thank you doll <3 It is adorable indeed, we also got one for his brother but he was hiding the whole night so he couldn't show me how it looked.

I would love to have a dog just like yours! Too bad I live in a small apartment for now. I also have 3 cats so it's not easy lol I always tell my boyfriend that we should consider buying a farm in the future since we both love animals so much lol if it was me, I would adopt every abandoned cat in the neighborhood.

Hopefully I can come back home in a few weeks!
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

Honestly I wish there was a thread or a discussion for the pet pics because I'm living for them and would like to keep them coming 😍
  • BuffyUnicornBuffyUnicorn Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey! This is my first time posting on the forum! I started playing in 2014 but stop after a while, just redownloaded the game a few months ago.

I read and saw about the silver box because of this event, but can’t seem to find what’s in it exactly? Anybody could help me? Thanks!
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts

Aye Y’all I’m Super Over This SYS Event🪐
    enjoy this picture I edit for the theme💚
  • RoooRooo Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    i'm a little frustrated because every week i'll just switch between going down a level and getting TS prizes, and then going up a level, scoring horribly, and getting no TS prizes and then going back down again
    Black Lives Matter
    Stop Asian Hate
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Zarah said:
    I am loving the pet pictures and I’m glad that scores are picking up! Here’s some of my favorite looks:

Right now, I am fifth behind some TBs and the only thing keeping me there is the Angel-fairy-elf styles. I miss the old SYS and the new system sucks, but as Glu isn’t going to change it right away, all I want now is that bag handheld.
    I think we’re in the same TS group! This whole time I was wondering if you were on the forum too! Your looks have been so beautiful😍 (I’m the one in 6th)
    Let’s pass these tb’s😏

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    I croaked and submitted one of my old TT tickets. I don’t even like the dress. My FOMO and PPD got to working again. 
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    My looks, with some inspo from others! Excuse Remini horribly editing these. Lol. 😊
    Kinda got the idea of what voters want to see. Fairytale stuff! ✨🧚🏼‍♀️ 
    The top row, in the middle is the pic I posted above ^^ 💚👽 

The stuff that glows in voting booth; candy apple, wand, the cinderella dress / slippers, & the black & red necklace 🔥/ 💎
    These are basic tbh 💯🤷🏼‍♀️ I probably won't hit 60 but 50's are fine by me. ☺️