edited November 2020
    donya said:

This is beyond ridiculous :#
    ...these dolls are insane lmaoo i’m so sorry

MOD EDIT - Exposing Dolls
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    I decided to start 2 tickets late to see what it’ll be like, and since I didn’t like the last earnable that much. (Definitely not because I slept in and accidentally missed my first ticket😳)
    So here are my looks 1-8! I experimented with my first few looks, clearly did not work out lmao
    I decided to ditch the aura since butterflies didn’t really make sense to me either😂

Just realized that my collage got messed up🤦‍♀️
    Anyways, I’m currently in 4th. I have ticket buyers in my group, but they’re not excessive so I respect them for that.
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2020
    amuyres said:
    I never spin on these because my luck sucks! I took a chance and noooooooooooo! Should of listened to my gut!

you should always be careful of those older Kollections as they were basically rigged for you to get kash/energy first and the bundles last. That is a solid one during a VIP when you want to spend Kstars, but def not any other time.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @viola girl this honestly sucks for us 🙃
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • RoxyHartRoxyHart Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    I don't know if this happen to anyone, but my first two tickets usually score 45+, but after the third, every look gets less votes then the previous one. I started with 46 votes and now the last one got only 31. 
    It's been this way since the new show your style begun last weekend. Anyone else?
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    This look dyed in different colors was working for me for a while but now it looks like I actually have to come up with a new look, tbh idk if I’m gonna level up my ts is crazy 💔

I been in 11th place for most of the game and just got to 10th place but idk if it will last
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Anyone know if this hairstyle is available for purchase 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    JaelynJax said:

Anyone know if this hairstyle is available for purchase 
    I saw it a few times this show your style event, no it’s not.
  • nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited November 2020

I'm in 2nd place now!
    iOS・i look completely different in sys
  • sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

scores picked up when I started to copy my fairytale sys looks, but I don’t think they’re on theme🤣
    I though this sys is about space, high-tech, avant garde, which somehow get low scores lol
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I’m getting lower scores again. It was fun while it lasted I guess 🤪😂

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Finally got the dress 😍 I have submitted kalindas gifted ticket to get it faster 😄

But still nothing about hacker in my group , she keep submitting looks 🥺 that’s making me sad because I’m gonna end up behind her 🥺
    iOS player 

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Just got the earnable dress, here is what it looks like dyed
    in my opinion it looks incredibly sexy in the colours Black and Haunted Haze.
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts

Which hairstyle should I get later down the road?
    Agree = 1st
    Like = 2nd
    Personally I have noticed that the second hair improves my score drastically even if the same dress scored low for me w any other hairstyle, definitely one of my best diamond investments you wont regret it if you buy it (:
    I communicate in memes
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    I started out using sparkly dresses and my looks all scored poorly, in the 30s. I finally decided to switch it up and my scores dramatically improved 😍

Hopefully my last few looks stay the same and I can at least get a throwback box 🙏🏻 I’m amazed at how some of you consistently score 50s, that never happens for me.
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I kinda wish the earnable dress was a top so we could put a skirt or something over the panties. Has anyone tried it with tights?
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    I decided I'm going to pass on getting the earnable dress so that I can remain in Bronze III and not level up with all these TBs...  :( Sad I have to miss out on items just to be in a better group so I can get a better chance at getting the items I really want - The point of the new SYS was for us to have better chance at getting items but I feel like we're missing out on a lot more than we are able to get...
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts

Looks like I won’t be getting the earnable dress unless I submit an extra ticket, I’m currently in 3rd though!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • SeraiahRoseSeraiahRose Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    These are all my looks so far for this SYS. The lowest score I got was for my second look which was 39 and the highest 56 for my third look. I changed the colour of some of the outfits as I am trying to save the best for last. I’m currently moving between 3rd - 5th place. Hopefully I come 3rd. I’m also in Bronze III. 
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    i legit submit the same looks as the ones on the forum and my highest score this weekend is 39?? imma just head out bye
    uh hi
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I guess for me the game can’t say it’s free to play anymore? I can’t get much higher scores and I still can’t win so in that respect the game is saying pay for lots of tickets or lose out? Those are literally my only options; buy tickets or win nothing. How is that fair? @KalindaKing ?? 
    iOS player 
    level 69