🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    amuyres said:
    I’m getting so confused 🤷‍♀️ on all these events it’s sooooo stressful! But we don’t have to participate in any of these it’s our choice. I know it really sux that this outfit is the bomb

But the earnables yuck 🤮 correct me if I’m wrong the hair is sooooooo ugly!!!!!!!!!!the dress ok just ok the jewelry I always like.

The earnables are the shoes and purple dress. The one in the bottom are ts prizes.😉
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    I'm ready for a gown event. I use the same 2 or 3 gowns lol. The only bad news is that I'll move to silver and idk if I want to. Now I'm wondering when to actually start. Normally I start about an hour or so after the event begins. I wonder if I wait a few hours if it will be better or not. Sadly, there are massive tb no matter when I start. I don't mind those who buy tt but those who submit like 5+ tickets are just crazy. No one should have 1,000+ points. Ignore my whinny ass y'all. It's early and I need coffee and more sleep.😩😩😩
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Nevermind. Posted this in the wrong thread.
    Platform: Android

• mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Thank god i am leveling down for this SYS
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    I can’t believe how ugly the TS hair is 😐
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    amuyres said:
    I’m getting so confused 🤷‍♀️ on all these events it’s sooooo stressful! But we don’t have to participate in any of these it’s our choice. I know it really sux that this outfit is the bomb

But the earnables yuck 🤮 correct me if I’m wrong the hair is sooooooo ugly!!!!!!!!!!the dress ok just ok the jewelry I always like.

The earnables are the shoes and purple dress. The one in the bottom are ts prizes.😉

@amuyres said: thx girl for pointing that out still only really love ❤️ that gown it’s so beautiful 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    I love it when I love the earnables more than the TS items. You won’t be getting my money Glu. 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I don’t mind the trendsetters dress, though in my opinion it looks more like something you’d wear on a nice sunny day outside.
    I wouldn't say the hair is ugly because people have their hair just like that irl. However, it's not a style I like for my doll. I legit have a fear of my hair being short, so I never use short hair on my doll. I know that may sound silly since it's a game, but my Mamaw (grandma) cut all my hair off when I was like 8 to the point I looked like a little boy, so yeah childhood trauma is awesome lol. My hair irl is down to my hips.

I just wanted to point this out in case someone gets their feelings hurt cause because they actually have this hair. 🤗
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Pretty random to hate on the hair like that. I think it’s beautiful, I just wouldn’t wear it. The earnable dress on the other hand... ...  ........the shape is so odd and the zic-zac thing and the entire waist area gives me circus vibes and I want to say it’s ugly but each have their own taste right. Wow what a hypocrite post, also sorry for posting on like every thread, I can’t fall asleep. Also I do like the closet dress that has a similar shape but this one seems a little off
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Pretty random to hate on the hair like that. I think it’s beautiful, I just wouldn’t wear it. The earnable dress on the other hand... ...  ........the shape is so odd and the zic-zac thing and the entire waist area gives me circus vibes and I want to say it’s ugly but each have their own taste right. Wow what a hypocrite post, also sorry for posting on like every thread, I can’t fall asleep. Also I do like the closet dress that has a similar shape but this one seems a little off
    I’m glad I’m not the only one who got reminded of a circus when looking at the waist.
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I wouldn't say the hair is ugly because people have their hair just like that irl. However, it's not a style I like for my doll. I legit have a fear of my hair being short, so I never use short hair on my doll. I know that may sound silly since it's a game, but my Mamaw (grandma) cut all my hair off when I was like 8 to the point I looked like a little boy, so yeah childhood trauma is awesome lol. My hair irl is down to my hips.

I just wanted to point this out in case someone gets their feelings hurt cause because they actually have this hair. 🤗
    thank you for framing this so wonderfully and I'm sorry you had an experience like that, my mom cut off my hair real short too once (and i was in 5th grade, yall know how mean 5th grade kids can be) and i know how it feels because since then i rarely ever even get my hair trimmed lightly

I didn't wanna comment on the hair because there are people who look very gorgeous in it but personally i rarely, if ever, put short hair even on my doll so thats why i wouldnt use this one either 
    I communicate in memes
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I rarely use short hair either but I'd love a short hair SYS to get an opportunity to use some shorter hair styles or updos without worrying about losing votes. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Love short hair I hope since most ppl hate it I’ll get it
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    I also think getting a necklace and bracelet for TS is weak af... which is what lower levels will only get especially if there are TBs
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    megandpp said:
    I also think getting a necklace and bracelet for TS is weak af... which is what lower levels will only get especially if there are TBs
    I think players that are in lower levels would be in lower ranks if it was the old SYS. In that case they would get only cash. Now at least they get an item. 
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    So I’ve not been playing as much lately as we have just moved house and my Nan passed away so we have had a lot to sort out... but I really dislike the new sys system 🥺 like I wanted to like it I really did but I just can’t get on with it 😓
    @kittykatx I'm sorry to hear about your Nan passing. I'm very close with mine, she's 70 right now but acts like she's in her 50s. It terrifies me that she will pass one day. I talk with her everyday, so it would be a massive loss for me and my kids. Sending love and thoughts to you and your family.🤗🤗
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    So sorry @kittykatx, my wishes to you and your family
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Seems a little pointless since this is 3rd time with this theme, but here are some looks I'm going with

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    The only thing i dont like these Style Levels is that Facebook players will always be Broze I no matter if they do good or bad on it, and with higher levels getting unlocked, all we will be able to win is probably 3 acessories or the 3 worst itens!
    I now kinda miss the SYS/TS were we didnt had these Style Levels :(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I’ll be in Silver tomorrow, and I’m sure 1st & 2nd will get the same prizes. 
    Always made it my goal to stay in Top5. 🤩 

Let’s go! GOOD LUCK! 💋
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @LovelyEmma At least you can win all three items from Bronze I, I couldn’t win anything when I was in Bronze II, and now when I'm in Bronze III I'm sitting at 13 place, cause all I have in my group are people using TT and first 3 spots are already with 1000+ points. I’m afraid of being at Silver group. So the best thing of not having this messy level thing, is less stress.
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    The only thing i dont like these Style Levels is that Facebook players will always be Broze I no matter if they do good or bad on it, and with higher levels getting unlocked, all we will be able to win is probably 3 acessories or the 3 worst itens!
    I now kinda miss the SYS/TS were we didnt had these Style Levels :(
    Why Facebook players will always be Bronze I ? I never played on that platform so idk how SYS works there.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    @BooskiBabii & @Kween_of_the_Kastle thank you both it means so much 🥺💗💗
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @kittykatx such sad news, I’m so very sorry to hear about your Nan 🥺 sending my condolences to you and your family 💕 I hope you are doing okay 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧