🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    <3 Will you all please cover up the faces and NAMES of other dolls in your screenshots.  You post it once, then it's quoted 4 times, and these dolls are exposed time and time again.  If your photo was deleted, please submit again after you make the other dolls anonymous.  Names & Faces please. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    thanks for the suggestion @morganngabrielle I am just about to submit another look.  I'm putting on the wings!  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Look 11-12. Really thought my 12th look would score 50+, 🙈
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 9-12. 

I play on iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Dyeing the dress black make it more opaque. Lowkey wish that pleating and folds over the front more like the butterfly dress from a previous vip event. 

My looks so far. 
    IOS Player 
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I’m struggling soooo much :( my scores have all been 48+ apart from one and I’m still 14th 😫
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    Looks 9-12

I was busy yesterday so I didn’t put too much thought in my looks. Now that I have them in a collage I didnt realized I used the same dress but I finally got over 50 votes  🤣

I’m going to try the pink braid hairstyle with a different dress for my 13th look. I think I’ll be able to get the last earnable with it. 

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • suziq24suziq24 Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

Shout out to this doll in my TS group. Love the look and had no idea you could use additional wings with the fairly outfit ❤️
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    It’s just crazy! I have 700 votes and I’m 6th place! My top 5 has over the 1000 and they’re really fighting for first place.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Hey! This is my first time posting on the forum! I started playing in 2014 but stop after a while, just redownloaded the game a few months ago.

I read and saw about the silver box because of this event, but can’t seem to find what’s in it exactly? Anybody could help me? Thanks!
    Hey dear, welcome to the forum! I'm not sure if anyone had answered yet since I'm getting caught up on the last two pages. The silver boxes are just like the silver ones we had in the throwback sys. They have older ts items in them. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Mistyque said:
    Some looks I've enjoyed in the vb 🪐👽💥

Thank you 💖 the doll on the right is me, I never been in one of these post before 💓💓 

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    lologslay said:
    My looks, with some inspo from others! Excuse Remini horribly editing these. Lol. 😊
    Kinda got the idea of what voters want to see. Fairytale stuff! ✨🧚🏼‍♀️ 
    The top row, in the middle is the pic I posted above ^^ 💚👽 

The stuff that glows in voting booth; candy apple, wand, the cinderella dress / slippers, & the black & red necklace 🔥/ 💎
    These are basic tbh 💯🤷🏼‍♀️ I probably won't hit 60 but 50's are fine by me. ☺️
    Oooh Lolo—I love these! I love how each of your looks are different and unique. 🤩🤩 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I wonder if my group is chill or if the dolls ahead of me  have just been struggling with votes like everyone else 🤔 either way so long as I get that cute little purse I’m happy ❤️

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    brom617 said:
    I think I found a h*cker. Isn't this mask an unreleased item?
    Yes that is an unreleased item 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    hotpotato said:
    Zarah said:
    I am loving the pet pictures and I’m glad that scores are picking up! Here’s some of my favorite looks:

Right now, I am fifth behind some TBs and the only thing keeping me there is the Angel-fairy-elf styles. I miss the old SYS and the new system sucks, but as Glu isn’t going to change it right away, all I want now is that bag handheld.
    I think we’re in the same TS group! This whole time I was wondering if you were on the forum too! Your looks have been so beautiful😍 (I’m the one in 6th)
    Let’s pass these tb’s😏

@hotpotato Oh wow!! I didn’t know we are in the same group! It’s been sometime since I was placed with someone on the forum. You’re looks are amazing as well! I’m definitely digging your aquamarine sea witch outfit and we definitely have to beat those TBs together! The outfit you took a screenshot of was my 10th look and it got me 51 votes! Here’s my 11th and 12th. 

Kind of surprised about the 12th one! 
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • girlsnrosegirlsnrose Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    😐
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    😐
    Ughh and I thought my last group was overzealous 
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I'm getting a lot of votes on this SYS that I don't even like😪 I bet tomorrow's SYS I'm going to do poorly
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

I stopped submitting looks bc im so over this sys. but last night when i was drunk i put together random items and submitted it and why did it do BETTER than my first 2 looks lol
     (i know ppl hate off theme things but ive never done this before so im sorry if this annoys you)
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Should I be sad about not getting the TS dress? I'm confused lol I didn't really like it at first and now I kinda like it but it doesn't seem that versatile 🤯 I don't know how to feel
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @kkhmarie to me, that just shows it's not actual people voting on our looks. 
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    First look to hit over 50 this whole event 

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @viola girl this honestly sucks for us 🙃
    @woahbabesursotoxic
    yeahhh I’m so disappointed. I never see so many TB all together 😭 I don’t even know if I want to level up. It seems that it will get worse and worse!!
    maybe we will find something faboulous in the throw back boxes 🎉🎉
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Hello dolls! It's been a while since my last post but wanted to show you this...

I'm doing so well this sys! Currently in 5th place (the girl on 1st place has like 1300 pts LOL) btw, I think this girl is someone from the forum...

Such a beautiful look... 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Two more SYS like this and I'm not participating in them anymore. Girls, let us enjoy what we play, gush

Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll