🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 9 to 13. Finally a decent score. But still not enough to get the dress... I really liked my 9th look! 

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    Do you ladies think it would be worth it to submit one extra ticket to get the purse? Right now I’m in a place to get it but have a feeling I’ll drop down and have one free ticket left. 

I don’t have the other planet bag either, does anyone know when that will be available for diamonds?
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Mistyque said:
    Some looks I've enjoyed in the vb 🪐👽💥

Thank you doll! 😇 I’m the second one and that look almost got me a perfect score.

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    loved these looks I saw in the voting booth!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @viola ikr! I hope we do. This is literally the worst group I’ve ever been in! Top 5 has over 700 points.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Is this too over the top with the mask?
    Or should I use the tiara we got recently?

Also, I personally think wings are on theme. "Out of This World" can mean different things to each person. One may think of aliens, one may think of heavenly looks, while another may think of looks that are all out crazy. Actually, mine is a mix of all I guess. 🤔 Eyes for that alien look, fairy, wings for heavenly, and throw in a mermaid headpiece. 🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂

Agree ....this looks good.
    Like....take off the mask.
    Awesome....use the tiara.
    Lol....change the entire look.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Bombed again! I think I will have 1 ticket left before 10 p.m. so I will give it another try. I am so happy 😀 for the people who are scoring high especially @lologslay!!!
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

finally got the earnable dress, I actually like it more now that I can style it- I appreciate glu for going for more adventurous silhouettes and referencing more high fashion runways!
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    amuyres said:
    Bombed again! I think I will have 1 ticket left before 10 p.m. so I will give it another try. I am so happy 😀 for the people who are scoring high especially @lologslay!!!
    If you have the fairy dress with the wings, try it out. I've had nothing but mid to high 50s with it. I'm still like 7th cause of all the tb lol. Hopefully before it ends in 8 hours I can scoot up some haha.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • ljisce99ljisce99 Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Still on 1st place 😍🥰
  • suziq24suziq24 Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

I’m appreciating the TS dress in black 🖤🖤🖤
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts

@BooskiBabii you're in my TS group so you already know I'm busting my butt to keep my spot cuz of the 2 girls going neck to neck in me. I hate I gotta waste my tickets just to stay in my spot🤬
    Also my bestie @amuyres even tho we already texting through imessage, I think you're doing absolutely wonderful!! I had low scores, then out of no where they are all 50's but no one single 60! 

Ready for this to be over! Idk if my wallet can go another 8 hours just for cinnamon roll hair😒😂 
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Hey dolls! I want to start off by saying all of you are freaking killing it! I know a lot of us are upset or disappointed that we may be in a lower place than were used to, but as we level up there’s going to be people with better looks which means we won’t always have that popular pick!! Don’t be discouraged, it’s fun to be in a group that has all great looks (other than TB’s)! I think we just need to give this system time and do what we can :) happy Sunday everyone! Y’all are the best!! 

• suziq24suziq24 Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    @haylee7 what a lovely positive comment 💙 happy Sunday to you 💜
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I hate to say that but that spot was never yours to begin with @lologslay... you used multiple tickets right from the beginning. 
    But you do you, obviously you know how to do that. Anyway I loved some of your looks!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Looks 9 - 13... honestly I’m pretty disappointed in my scores🥺🥺 My looks 1-8 were all 50+ so I’m kind of gutted. I guess people are over the fairy angel alien hybrid lol

Platform: iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Some of my favorite looks I saw while voting yesterday:

Some of my latest high performing looks (sorry about the boring hair & makeup, I’m just over this SYS due to the new ranking lol):

This theme sure would have been way more fun in the old SYS when we had a chance to be #1 or even just top 5 without tickets.....
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Me crying when I checked my rank and it’s 10th place, when everybody else 1-9 have 1500+ votes 🤣.

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I can't wait for this SYS to be over, even though we have one SYS tomorrow AGAIN... 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Looks 12-13, 12 got me the dress! Don't know for sure but I think these are two of my best scores out of all the sys's I've participated in 😲 

• katsuxkatsux Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    voters sure do like shiny objects 

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    and yes i understand that’s how glu makes money, but why make your CUSTOMERS suffer this much. i’m a free player and will always stay one, because in my opinion, games do not deserve my money even if i like them. but i’m sorry for everyone having to spend so much money on this game and still be disappointed every single week
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @SunflowerBabe @eligur I completely agree. Glu really takes advantage of everyones fear of missing out on items now that new items are introduced for each SYS. I was even so upset that I missed out on the 80s prom TS dress even though I know I won't use it much. And now with growing amounts of TBs in higher Style Level groups, my anxiety to score well will be through the roof.
    Platform: iOS
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

since I haven’t posted my looks for this SYS, here’s my favourite 5 that actually scored well- i actually really enjoyed this sys since it sometimes required some creativity ✨ 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈