🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    lulula said:
    @SunflowerBabe @eligur I completely agree. Glu really takes advantage of everyones fear of missing out on items now that new items are introduced for each SYS. I was even so upset that I missed out on the 80s prom TS dress even though I know I won't use it much. And now with growing amounts of TBs in higher Style Level groups, my anxiety to score well will be through the roof.
    exactly. i forgot to mention, how somes anxiety is growing even more. because OF SOME GAME. shouldn’t it be opposite?? like you play a game to get out of reality, to relax and not have to worry about anything. especially during a freaking pandemic.. only days glu was decent, the first days of quarantine. it ended. but the cases number is growing lmao and glu is too selfish to keep up being nice. there wasn’t even a free halloween box. what’s happening to this game..
    sorry for my rant. just felt like it 🙃
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @lulula Yeah! I didn't even personally like that dress and still felt bummed after. And it didn't help that last minute TBs snagged my spot in top 5. Came in 6th and got a bronze box which was nice but only proved how things would escalate from there cause that was only bronze I.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I hate to say that but that spot was never yours to begin with @lologslay... you used multiple tickets right from the beginning. 
    But you do you, obviously you know how to do that. Anyway I loved some of your looks!
    Honestly she was in the first spot from the first score since all of her looks were scoring great. The other two she is referring to are submitting looks that don't fit the theme or are basic kash items. Anytime Lolo would submit a look, they would post 2-3 looks just to attempt to chase her. 

I've actually been laughing at some of the looks some people in our group have been using. It seems like some think the newsletter dress fits every theme. 😂😂

I, for one, am ready for this sys to be over with. I've been getting great scores but I'm only like #7 or #8 right now.😩🙄
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    to help with my FOMO, i just keep in mind that there will always be more items coming in the foreseeable future. i don’t spend my tickets on any item unless i really REALLY like it. but if it’s so-so or not really that versatile, i just let it go. i try to remember that it’s not the end of the world if i don’t get a TS item and there may be something even better later on. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one whose anxiety has went up over this. I love playing because it calms me and takes my mind off my own issues. But now I find myself getting aggravated, stressed out, pissed off, and whatever other emotion you can think of. If You would group players together based on ticket usage, it would be better. Non payers and tt buyers can be together and anyone who uses more than 5 tickets can be together. But, of course, they would never do that. It's to the point where I'm glad when sys is over, even though I know another one is just hours away. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    edited November 2020
    my TS is absolutely insane. i’m in 16th place even though my lowest score is 45 and i’ve been in the 48-55 range for almost every look. there’s AT LEAST 10-11 ticket buyers and all I know is no part of me wants to move up to silver until the vast majority of TBs are in gold. i’d much rather be in the silver tier and actually have a chance at winning TS prizes instead of being in gold and getting dye from earnable throwback SYS boxes or only kstars or kash
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • GonzBradshawGonzBradshaw Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I accidentally submited Kalinda’s ticket and (I think) it’s gonna get me the purse, but I couldn’t care less at this point lol I’m exhausted, I’ve never experienced such a crazy top 10. And it’s gonna get worse every time you level up... 
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
     Finally put some of my aquamarine dyes to use after a horrible giftbox chase last week🥴 
     And @zarah congrats on the 60! Seriously, you’ve been killing it!
     I hope I can get into top 5 also, but one of the upsides about this new sys is that 6th and 7th place get an item too 😌
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited November 2020
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I really had high hopes for beautiful items this show your style, should I even get my hopes up for “All That Glitters” if I’m just gonna get let down?
  • heatherxoxoheatherxoxo Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    What hairstyle do you guys thinks looks better? 1-quote 2-agree 3-like 4-awesome 5-lol 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Glu please let 3 tickets stack. Like seriously it’s getting annoying and frustrating 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

I don't care about what it was supposed to be and I don't care about that tail - this earnable dress is a very pretty and sexy nightgown in my mind and here's my morning after look with messy hair, unsmudged lipstick (it was saliva proof, duh?) and a breakfast plate for my new lover 😏
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Cannot believe I got last earnable 😅 Super hard for me, I’m at 11, will go down before the end for sure, but I don’t care. Will stay in Bronze III and hope next SYS I won’t have group with 6-7 TBs 🤗
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited November 2020

My dumbass forgot the horns on the last one 🤦

But here you go, 11, 12, 13, 14 and that's me done

Here's the whole gang:

7, 8, 9, 10

3, 4, 5, 6

1, 2 

The start pissed me off but I had my fun lol
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    These two have been fighting each other since the start. No one else is even that close to them.. like girls you’re literally fighting for 2 extra dye and 5 extra kstars, it’s not worth it!!!🤦‍♀️😂

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited November 2020

Just posting my favorite outfits. Yes I overused that hair accessory and the crystal 🙃
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I don’t know whose doll this is but this doll is the most beautiful doll I have ever seen!!!

Just noticed a doll with this name in my group
    amuyres said:
    I don’t know whose doll this is but this doll is the most beautiful doll I have ever seen!!!
    That doll is just... way to pretty I love the way she looks😍
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    someone of you is first on TS right now? (ticket buyers and free players)
    Just a few more hours left and I’m still 2nd, I’m excited for it to be over!
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    currently in 4th place, but im SURE that when i wake up ill be on the edge of top10🥺
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    edited November 2020
    My top 4 all have over 1000pts, my top 8 all have over 800. I’m 16th right now even though I’ve been scoring well. What the actual f*ck

edit: now top 6 have over 1000pts 
    edit: so event just finished and my top 8 all have over 1000pts. Not normal
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I’ve been bumped down to 9th place which i don’t really mind because i’ll at least get the silver TS box. I still have my last ticket to submit, but I’m not sure if i should use it or if i should just let them keep bumping me down so i won’t be in Silver I for the weekday sys. What do you all think i should do? 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    The dress and shoes started to remind me of the movie adaption of Ender's Game and the planet the Buggers live on. Tried to style my doll as a humanoid version of the "Bugger Queen" using a hybrid of fairy and insect wings lol I'm never doing that again though holy crap 😅This amateur bows down to the editing/photoshop queens of the forum 🙌

• amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    amuyres said:
    That doll is just... way to pretty I love the way she looks😍
    @amuyres said: she’s so beautiful I’m jealous 🥰