🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Ngl, I'm already worried about the silver level. Hoping everyone gets great scores tomorrow.🤗
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    The only thing i dont like these Style Levels is that Facebook players will always be Broze I no matter if they do good or bad on it, and with higher levels getting unlocked, all we will be able to win is probably 3 acessories or the 3 worst itens!
    I now kinda miss the SYS/TS were we didnt had these Style Levels :(
    Why Facebook players will always be Bronze I ? I never played on that platform so idk how SYS works there.
    @Stefani_H idk... Kalinda said that on Facebook we will forever be Broze I!
    SYS works normally like you guys, so idk why we will forever be stuck on broze I :(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @LovelyEmma @Stefani_H I imagine it’s just because Facebook doesn’t have enough regular players for the ranking system to work properly. I know male dolls on all platforms are also stuck in bronze I, I’m assuming that’s for the same reason! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    OMG Glu make something for your designs because the quality is mediocre !
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    @kittykatx such sad news, I’m so very sorry to hear about your Nan 🥺 sending my condolences to you and your family 💕 I hope you are doing okay 
    Thank you so much doll! 🥺💗
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @kittykatx sorry for bad news, my condolences and sending positive energy to you 🌸
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    So this happened when I spun two collections I haven't spun before...

I miss the times when I had the bundles to those kollections😢
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited November 2020
    The only good thing about this new sys is that when u reach bronze 3 the top 2 people get all the prizes so 2 ppl can have the whole outfit so maybe silver 1 will be top 3 people to get the full outfit but it does suck if they start to take the hairstyle out and put them only for silver and above !! I still think the original sys was the best way to do sys though! It was more about fun, now sys just sucks you dry and makes ppl mad!  
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    I have no gowns so I’m going to do terrible on this sys but I’m looking forward to hopefully winning the earnable dress:) I will probably place low considering the level up
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Earnable shoes are so ugly, rankings and leagues are a nightmare and I hate everything and want it back the way it was before. 
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts

Ouch
    This is the only one that I have tried more than twice to win. I adore the dress, it know I over use it in SYS but it makes me happy 😊 it was worth the 7 tries plus really great pieces too
  • LisannastraussLisannastrauss Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Why am I not happy in promoting to Bronze III. 😂 Also scared in these redcarpet sys cause im flopping so hard styling a gown. 😭
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    I’m torn cause I really want the earnable dress as I don’t have many big gowns! But I was also hoping to level back down to Bronze 3 ready for the weekend event 😭 it’s a risk 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited November 2020
    *im gonna have to try desperately hard to not use NYE dress repeatedly* I’ll probably start with one of these then see where it goes😬😬

Platform: iOS
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Those of us who levelled  up every SYS should now be in silver? I have honestly lost track. 
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Whenever there is a gown event.... I look at my NYE dress that never left my side. I can neither live with it nor without it.
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I’ve downgraded to Bronze II, so I’m excited for this SYS after all the TB drama last weekend 😂
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Woke up dreading SYS...

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Question: what does hitting 'ignore' on a doll's profile do?
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Question: does hitting 'ignore' on a Doll's profile hide their posts or just icokimg messages? 
    I have ignored someone a long time ago and yes it ignores both posts and messages.