🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    I just realized that it’s an upcoming kollection that was revealed in the newsletter. Very clever of you Glu not releasing it the weekend of the same themed SYS 👏🏻😂

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @VampireBarbie all your looks are incredible but #2 is my particular fave 😍😍😍
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @charlottegold thank you so much! 💜
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    My scores managed to pick up from mid 30s and I got a few high 40s/low 50s. I honestly didn’t think I’d reach the last earnable!! But I did with my last look. Fingers crossed I stay like this so I at least get a silver box 🤞🏻
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I'm 8th now. Thinking of submitting additional ticket if my TS won't change, because I'd rather have a purse than possibly dyes

Edit to add my looks 10-14. That 38 I got right after 60 😅

• heatherxoxoheatherxoxo Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Went for the elf hair and scored 47 😊 currently in 3rd place but will probably be bumped down by the end. (Also lol at my kash after this weekends event 😂) 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I am 12th place right now and hope to stay there because I am not submitting my 14th ticket. My group is just so bad it's not even worth trying anymore. I wanted the clutch but whatever 🤦‍♀️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I’m so mad at Glu right now. I contacted support twice this weekend about a doll who used earnable dress before she had 575 votes. And I send them screenshots. And what did they do? NOTHING! She’s still submitting looks. And she’s in 3rd place now and I’m below of her. So does other people.  I just can’t...😣
    iOS player 

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Me looking for my name on TS rankings and imaging Tomorrow's SYS if I rank up

• henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts

The earnables are growing on me!  I’m trying my best to stay in Bronze 3 to hopefully be one level below all the TBs. I really like the next TS items. Currently in 13th. 🤞🏼
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    First 3 looks were ok, seems like Fairytale 2.0 was working for me 😅

Currently 3rd, I hope it will stay this way because I really like the purse and dress 😌

• amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Finally got a decent score, thank you 😊 to anyone who voted for this look, I really appreciate it! I hope you guys are doing well, have a great rest of the day!
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Last looks!

Lowkey had fun putting these together!
    Currently in 4th! 
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited November 2020

the tb's have arrived! average of 49 and still barely 7th place (:
    iOS・i look completely different in sys
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts

After my 14th look, I'm currently in 3rd but should end up somewhere between 5th-10th, which is where I've  been the entire event. My TBs did not go as wild as most of your TS groups so I'm thankful for that at least. Unless something major happens I should be ranking up to silver though, so I'm going to continue to keep my expectations low. Overall this SYS was kind of boring. Only pretty angel looks were working for me, and I had hoped for more edgy futuristic looks.
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I actually did pretty good. Ended at 627 with my free tickets and I’m currently in 10th place. This new system is not great 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

Its crazy that im 7th with this score. I have an average of about 49 and normally that would make me top 5. Sigh this new system is so unfair. 
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    Ninish said:
    These two have been fighting each other since the start. No one else is even that close to them.. like girls you’re literally fighting for 2 extra dye and 5 extra kstars, it’s not worth it!!!🤦‍♀️😂

... what? if it's for the k-stars, just buying a k-star pack would be WAY cheaper than all the tickets they're buying for it
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    This new system is so unfair, my first looks flopped but I managed to get some high 50's that would've guaranteed me a place in the top 5 if it was for the old SYS. I'm barely hanging in 9th place right now and I'm not even sure that I'll pick an item in the silver TB box meaning this was all for nothing.

Even if I complained about the old SYS we had weeks ago, I really wanna go back to this format. I would miss a 1st place hairstyle before but I had at least a dress or a bag to compensate. Now, even with good scores you can end up with nothing.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Today’s theme: big wings 🤡 it’s working for me lol. looks 11-14. I have 701 points, a 50 average, and I’ll be in 11th place. I won’t even level up without tickets. 

Am I an absolute psycho for thinking of fighting for 7th place?? Probably. I’d need at least two tickets.  But I’ve been obsessed with that purse since spoilers...... 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I'm so over this new system! I've been scoring mainly all 50s on my looks on my second game and 40s and two 50s on my main and I'm number 10 on both right now. I still have one look to submit but it will only move me to number 8, maybe 7 if no one else sends anything in. This has been one sys where I'm stressed about it. My top 5/6 on my side game are tb so I have no shot at those slots, especially with the top 4 between 1k-2k. I'm struggling with chosing, but I either use my last ticket to move up a couple of slots or I don't use it and stay in bronze 3. Over all, this sys system is depressing af. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I’m really not gonna level up because of a 1 point difference 🤡🤡🤡
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    edited November 2020

Nvm. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    I'm so over this new system! I've been scoring mainly all 50s on my looks on my second game and 40s and two 50s on my main and I'm number 10 on both right now. I still have one look to submit but it will only move me to number 8, maybe 7 if no one else sends anything in. This has been one sys where I'm stressed about it. My top 5/6 on my side game are tb so I have no shot at those slots, especially with the top 4 between 1k-2k. I'm struggling with chosing, but I either use my last ticket to move up a couple of slots or I don't use it and stay in bronze 3. Over all, this sys system is depressing af. 
    This is the same for me considering were in the same group and I had to technically buy the space outfit. It would be no different I guess for me to have bought a fashion goal. Boo you've been doing so good and I'm proud of you! If you think you should submit the ticket do so, but don't if you rather the box /waste it and someone send in a look. This is one bad group we got placed it..it was super chill till last night for whatever reason the 2 girls wanted to start with the back and forth! Keep your head up, you'll be leveling up! Also message me I gotta talk to you. ❤️😘
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Just realized in the silver level only 2 places get silver tb box

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    I’m so sick of ppl bumping me down, maybe I’m just having a bad week, but I’m going over 800 to win this. I don’t even like the prizes. And I’m spending a fortune on tap joy. 
    Maybe someone should talk me down...
    I don’t even want the final earnable. 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    No. I shouldn’t. It’s a waste of time to even finish. And is the point that you’re on a lower level it’s less competitive?