🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts

#BRINGBACKOLDSYS
    I have at least 6 ticket buyers in my group but the 7-9 are also presumably ticket buyers. The first doll is wearing this ugly shit which is not on theme at all.
    And I never had dolls with 1000 votes in my group EVER
    My doll is in 13th place right now with hella god scores and I won’t win anything because of these rich itches. 😡😡 I do deserve the bag 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    @Smuckies
    i understand, when they brought out that London thing I was disappointed. And now, with the underwear dress I’m not gonna bother finishing, but I can’t say it’s not taking an emotional hit. I try so hard everyweek, and I’m just letting it go. It’s not really a failure feeling, but kinda disappointed in myself. I’m kinda sad. If I emotionally ate, I would have a pint of ice cream. 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Looks that I like during this week...I’m climbed up the ts board just to get fall right back down it... I really wanted that damn bag actually I love the dress too but oh well...
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I am not submitting my last ticket so I can drop down a level this is too stressful
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    i have never placed out of the top ten, top five on rare occasions even when i was starting out. this is also the first SYS i’ve slept through a ticket because i’m just so tired of it all. i honestly am so relieved i’m staying in bronze III, at least there’s hope for my next TS group to be more chill. hope all the extra revenue was worth pure disappointment to 99% of your players glu🥰

ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited November 2020
    it’s final boys, I’m REALLY taking an L on this one. and I can’t even blame the TB’s in my group... it’s not their fault I have a 44,5 average lol
    but i like the earnable dress, i think it’s very artsy, even though a change of underwear might had worked wonders... 
     - and after my 13th ticket I had 573 votes, so i had to submit one more ticket. now i’m in 7th place, so i’ll move up and get my butt kicked even more next week ✌🏻😙✌🏻
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    KKHLucy said:

Not many will get this but I inspired on Zenon! One of my fave Disney channel movies 😍
    Zetus lupetas this outfit is major! 😍
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @VampireBarbie your looks are wonderful! 😍
    @mikaylachimo your look number 3 is soo cute! I like how you styled the thighs 💜
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Someone last minute ascended from the depths of hell in my group and I got moved to 5th place so no dress for me 🙃
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Wanted to buy a ticket for the bag but I got a notification that I have no money in my account? Although I definitely had?? And nothing suspicious is showing up in my transactions so I wonder where did my money go lol

Forget the bag, wth is that 💀 it wasn't a lot, but that's strange 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

kachow
    I loved this, I voted 3 times on one game and 2 times on my other. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

So I purposely didn’t submit my last look so I could end in 9th place and get a silver box, I really didn’t like any of the prizes this week 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts

kachow
    I loved this, I voted 3 times on one game and 2 times on my other. 
    omg thank you🥺🙏
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

So I purposely didn’t submit my last look so I could end in 9th place and get a silver box, I really didn’t like any of the prizes this week 
    I really don't like the earnable dress but your doll looks gorgeous in it. 😱😱
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I wasn’t sure if I wanted the bag but I said eff it and submitted one extra ticket. 

I think the only way this sys system will be somewhat decent is if eventually top ten gets all prizes but even then it still might be a blood bath. 😕

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • MattlovesrachMattlovesrach Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    I officially do not like the new SYS either. I was willing to give it a chance, but the past three SYS events have SUCKED. I haven’t placed below top 5 in two years, even when I miss a ticket. The top 7 players in my group were ticket buyers, and I even started 3 hours late and I ended up in 8th place. Gross. I’ll probably stop playing because at this rate this game is no longer fun. I know Glu doesn’t care, but this was an awful change. 
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts

Make a wish, I did well on this weird SYS lol it was pretty fun to dress up my doll ❤
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    The bag looks like a tiny sombrero
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Lmao so some girl submitted 2 tickets before it ended and I caught it just in time, so she was trying to ticket snipe me, and I thought “why not submit just 1 ticket” and I did and I stole 2nd place back.
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

I really don't like the earnable dress but your doll looks gorgeous in it. 😱😱
    Thank you so much!! Very sweet of you to say😊💕
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I’m hoping that later on all the excessive tb’s will have to compete with one another in the highest gold league or something but this new system is totally unfair to even triple threat buyers... the votes haven’t been tallied up but I think I came in either 8th or 9th place with my free tickets

Now I feel the only way for free players to get 1st or 2nd would be if they purposely stopped submitting looks so that they went down a league...having to choose b/w intentionally missing out on items or ending up with gift boxes in higher leagues doesn’t sit right with me 

sorry for rant I just miss the old sys😩
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    hotpotato said:
    I’m hoping that later on all the excessive tb’s will have to compete with one another in the highest gold league or something but this new system is totally unfair to even triple threat buyers... the votes haven’t been tallied up but I think I came in either 8th or 9th place with my free tickets

Now I feel the only way for free players to get 1st or 2nd would be if they purposely stopped submitting looks so that they went down a league...having to choose b/w intentionally missing out on items or ending up with gift boxes in higher leagues doesn’t sit right with me 

sorry for rant I just miss the old sys😩
    Could you imagine, there’d be 5000+ votes most likely.
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited November 2020
    My last 4 looks & the oval angel look was absolutely so pretty! I had to share... Im proud of myself & the dolls on this forum, everyone had great looks this event. Regardless this new system is goin to make things 10x harder for everyone. I learned a lesson from this event, and I know now what not to do for Red Carpet Event. I'm not gonna be chasing for the next 3 days because I gotta chill. Doing sys back to back is seriously good money for Glu but taking tolls on me. I do hope starting late tomorrow works in my favor with a better group. This event really sucked me dry of everything, but I'm thankful the outfit is GORGEOUS!😍 Ready to take things slow 🙂 

If anyone has anything to say message me. I don't do drama over spending money.  💎😘 
    #LearnHowToDoYou 😉