🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Ended up in 11th place and I’m not even mad or anything. I just don’t care anymore, I’m really getting sick of this game.  
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

I've never ended at the 10th place EVER since I started to play SYS a year ago. I was always able to be in the top 5 with my 14 tickets. 

On top of that, the TB box was trash and my pick was awful. All of this for blue dyes? Really? And why is people at the 10th place not moving up in the style level? This is a mess. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I ended up in 8th place and didn't get a level up message either. I honestly didn't care for the dress/hair/bag or for the earnable shoes/dress I just wanted to level up.

This is what I got from my box. The dress looks cute but I'm happy getting stars instead 😊.

I'm kind of disappointed this outfit did so bad. This was probably my favorite.

• MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Came 10th place and won this, I didn’t even level up
    either and that’s fine with me.

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Got 10th place, had a horrible box and horrible pick, I gave it time and now I think I really hate this new sys 
    I really hope they change it 

• KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

Some last minute TBs showed up. I moved from 7th to 9th. I got these pretty shoes tho! I love the colour. But i really miss the old format. I never normally end up this low. Now im in a group with a bunch of tbs and it sucks  
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @mikaylachimo that purse is SO CUTE THOOOO! I’m so glad it worked out for you ♥️ Maybe I’ll win it in 5 years when they update the TS boxes 😂😂😂
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @hotpotato We tried our best, but TBs and Kalinda’s free ticket users didn’t want us to secure the bag! 

Smh. After all the good scores, a plain skirt is what I have to show for it:

Edit: don’t mind my doll’s smiley face. I’m so over this BS and will stop playing after the Christmas update.
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Came in 9th (I also didn't get the pop-up message that I'm moving on to silver @KalindaKing ) and cannot believe my luck...

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    I could barely break 40 on all of my looks and had to buy 2 extra tickets just to reach the last earnable. This hasn’t happened to me since I was a new player last year. I finished in 15th place, I’ve always placed in Top 5 without buying tickets consistently for at least 10 months now. I think Glu definitely has it out for certain players and toggles their scores because this is just way too dramatic of a fall for me. I really wanted the hair too. I am really discouraged and don’t think I’ll be playing for much longer.
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Wait, does 10th place move a style level up or no?
    lmao wait i just checked. It does and i didn’t get the message i moved up a level? Anyone else ??
    Also happened to me
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Well I finished 5th, I’m glad since I loved the bag 😍 I scored really well so I was 2nd at some point but the ticket buyers would not let me stay there for free lol.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @Victorian That’s exactly what happened to me! I ended in 10th because of a tie above me, but didn’t get the level up message. I’m really hoping I don’t level up, because I was trying not to. Silver seems like it will be even worse than this was.
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    Placed 7th with only free tickets and im happy because the bag was the only thing I wanted anyway :) this was one of my highest scoring sys ever. But sadly now I leveled up:( I will do terrible on the weekday sys because I have no gowns 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I had a nightmare and woke up in the middle of the night 😬 Anyway I did stay 3rd and I’m so happy !

A little lazy to take a picture with background, so I’ve decided to screenshot it and pretend I’ve won the hair 😂 The cinnamon hair doesn’t look that bad in my opinion 😅

• BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    I hate the new system. Ended 10th and got an item on my throwback box. 🙃

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Came in 4th! I don’t have the pose in the photobooth that shows the bag so here’s a screenshot lmao

My group was pretty decent, 1st place has 599 points and I’m in 4th with 534 points!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Ended up 9th on my main and soooooo excited cause I've been wanting this hair forever! 😍😍😭😭 These jeans are my fave. I loved them when I was 13/14 yrs old  so I'm in love. This hair made all this worth it, even though I'm already dreading tomorrow. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Played all weekend for a box of energy wow thank you really feeling great rn
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    The Big Bang!

• hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    My scores were so bad at the beginning but got better in the end.  I ended up in 11th place and won energy 🙃. I have never placed so bad before.  This new SYS is horrible.  At least I didn’t level up.
    My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    This is really good since i missed a ticket and i don't like the hairstyle and honestly i like the dress so it's a win

Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Ended up in 9th place and I got these eyes in my silver box...

I shouldn’t complain because at least I didn’t get dye and I didn’t really want the TS prizes BUT this has by far been the worst SYS experience I’ve ever had... the top 6 girls in my group all had over 900 points (top 1&2 had 1000+) and I’m honestly really sad to level up bc tomorrow is probably going to be more of the same. 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I got 7th place. I hated my TS group. I’m sorry you weren’t able to get a TS item @viola. Your looks were gorgeous. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I finished in 7th place and collected my prizes but now it says I finished 8th. I'm scared the cute planet bag might disappear from my kloset, has this happened to anyone? Did you keep the prizes? 

I even took a pic as evidence that I got the bag

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    edited November 2020
    So before I went to sleep I was 7th and woke up to coming 11th place. Maybe it’s a good thing because honestly I stood no chance this week with all the ticket buyers in my group. If it’s like this at Bronze 3 then wow what’s the rest of it going to be like. Sucks the fun out of the sys.