🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @dpeters as long as you collect the prizes before you level down you won’t lose them ✨
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    I gotta say I love that my doll looks like she’s ready for the str*p club though! She looks hot! 

edited November 2020
    Came 6th and had some of the highest scores of any SYS ever. I guess I was lucky after seeing some of these groups, but personally I don’t think that finishing with 689 points should ever make me sixth. The top people definitely bought minimum of ten tickets which is absolutely stupid IMO 😂😂 this new system is the worst and SO MANY people will be quitting the game over this. This system is completely unsustainable. 
    @mikaylachimo your looks are amazing, I’m so glad you got the purse but it sucks you had to fight for it. You and @thelifeofRaeRae should have finished tied for first and the fact that you were both so low is completely stupid. 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Tsm @charlottegold! I was freaking out 🤭
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    here are some of my looks this weekend. im so demotivated and so frustrated with this game that it makes me sad. i havent been playing for that long and im already tired of it. there needs to be big changes and asap. 

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I know this is weird of me to say because you know, some of you all know me as a ticket buyer, sometimes one who buys a lot of tickets but I thought this new trendsetters feature was gonna be good but I’m actually scared about levelling up because I’m backing down on buying lots of tickets and I’m giving people a chance and I don’t think I wanna be in gold I’m literally scared about this, I miss the old show your style events, I know we should “give this a chance” but we already know what this will be like in later levels, WE KNOW!
    I want old trendsetters back.
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I ended in 8th place 🙄 this is my palette 

Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    As always when I don't care about the prizes I do well.😂 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Ended in 7th place. My low, high and fave. 

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    this makes me sad, I really wanted that purse. Didn't make it to the top 10. Ive been playing for a year, this is the FIRST time I came in a place that's not on the top 10. I don't like this new sys system. I had lots of TB in my group. Nothing against them but this is unfair. I got the last earnable in my 12th look, thank God but that means my scores weren't sh 1t.
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Didn’t submit my last ticket in time and got 12th, so I’m staying in bronze III. Honestly not even upset because I already know I don’t like the upcoming first place prize for Silver (as if I’d get it lmao). Hopefully that means less competition for me next sys 🤡 

Got 3 ice blue dye in my bronze box, so eh. But was pleasantly surprised w my second 60 🥳

• CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    #BRINGBACKOLDSYS
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Just a small sampling of looks to show how bad I did at this SYS. I really got desperate after a while and threw anything I could at it, hence the last gown.

• daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    hey! am I the only one who didn't get the promotion to Silver I screen? I came in 9th 🤔

iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I always go through my friend list after the SYS ends and for the first time 80% of them aren't styling the TS items. This instill a different level of sadness.
    I just gave up on the SYS on the last day. Missed 2 tickets and came in 16th and I guess that's the new norm.
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    For those of us in different time zones,the SYS timings are rather inconvenient,for example it starts past midnight for me usually and with daylight savings,it’s an hour later. So,it starts at 1:30am and I happened to miss a ticket on Saturday because I’m human and needed sleep. After that,I realised I couldn’t reach the last earnable and didn’t even bother submitting looks for it.
    It’s extremely unfair and Glu should actually look into it from the next update instead of just saying they will.
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Last week I got a bronze box and got 5 blue dyes and this week I came 9th my boxes are ok I’m just cursed. I just wish the boxes would prioritise items over kstars and dyes until you’ve collected them all.

This new SYS is awful I didn’t do good enough to get an item but not bad enough to stay the same level or level down so now I get punished even further next week and put into tougher groups. I’m just trying to have fun with my looks and not worry too much about my ranking or level.

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    came in 8th place, safe to say i do not like this new sys at all. got kstars in my silver box and i’m really glad i dodged all that dye. 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

got sniped for 7th place lol. got this cute beret in my box!
  • DestiniDestini Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    looks 10-14
    i'm very happy that my scores picked up but that 38 kinda hurted 😭 i ended up in 8th place 

i got this dress in my silver tb box. it's very cute💕

• JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    edited November 2020
    The amount of TB in our groups makes me really sad. :'(
    I can't imagine going to the next levels and ending up with more TB.
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    eligur said:
    currently in 4th place, but im SURE that when i wake up ill be on the edge of top10🥺
    i called it myself... at least a nicer pallete