⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Since Glu isn’t going to fix the mess that is the closest. Give players a way to move closet items from one section to another 

Edit* Also give us a way to add new closet categories 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Please PLEASE put a save progress button so we can manually save our game progress and don't start over again! I'm begging you it's the only reason why i don't switch to android, all the games have either a saving button or it automatically saves it by loading your google account or facebook, i hate not be able to delete the data or reinstall it when theres problems. Please, it's not that hard 
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Can you add the diamond count to the currency bar permanently; not just visible in SYS and kollections. 
  • thevivianthevivian Registered Users 3 Posts
    Increase the amount of kstars of kollections like it was before 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Idk if anyone else would find it helpful, but it would be cool to be able to filter kloset items by dye color. I dye soo many things, and although it's nice to see the icon in the corner indicating whether something has been dyed or not, it would be so helpful to actually filter items by color (i.e. everything dyed pink), so you can make a cohesive outfit without having to sift through all your items to find ones dyed pink.
    Platform: iOS
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Please PLEASE put a save progress button so we can manually save our game progress and don't start over again! I'm begging you it's the only reason why i don't switch to android, all the games have either a saving button or it automatically saves it by loading your google account or facebook, i hate not be able to delete the data or reinstall it when theres problems. Please, it's not that hard 
    @nataIiekkh I’m confused, are you saying you would switch platforms completely or buy an android device just for the game...Sorry don’t mind me overthinking...as always 🤦‍♀️

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    @nataIiekkh I’m confused, are you saying you would switch platforms completely or buy an android device just for the game...Sorry don’t mind me overthinking...as always 🤦‍♀️

Switch XD i have an android devise,it's lind of old,but i could play it there,my only problem is saving the game's progress
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• harley_sssc_harley_sssc_ Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    There was also that one time we were in a competition to see if we would run a good modeling agency. I think they should make that a real thing where we would get to choose models and connect them with gigs. 
  • harley_sssc_harley_sssc_ Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Get rid of this new SYS format pls. It’s so genuinely awful that I, along with a lot of other long term players, are considering leaving the game. 
  • yungbabeyungbabe Registered Users 12 Posts
    edited November 2020
    i suggest you to fix (or better, give up on) that horrible new SYS level system you guys implemented in the last update, or return to the old one. the groups are FULL of bots (we have proof), and all you guys care about are paying members. if you don't spend at least $100 every SYS you end up in 15th place or less. also, 2 SYS giving us new items per week? don't you guys think players go to work, school or simply don't have time to play the game every single day?

plus the customer service is really bad and hardly resolve our problems. the game is super glitchy and a lot of players can't even open their games or get into the trendsetters because the button disappeared since the last update, losing more than 3 weeks of trendsetter prizes, and when they complain about it (or about any other glitch) all you guys have to say is "check your internet connection" or "we totally understand you BUT" (won't do anything about the matter).

THERE'S A PANDEMIC GOING ON. people are losing their jobs and can't be paying to play like you guys are turning this game into. A PAY TO PLAY game.

you should really look forward about it. i'm on a group with more than 15.000 players who are tired of this game and are not spending a single dime on it anymore until you guys fix the real glitches (which it's been there since forever) instead of just adding new ones

thank you. :kissing_smiling_eyes:
  • SebastianKKHSebastianKKH Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    UPDATE FOR GUYS 🗣🗣🗣
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    This has probably been said before, but I would like a countdown for all my businesses. I hate having to hang around all day at my store to see when the employee shows up and lets me do my gigs. It would be nice if she was always there, and if you talk to her, she would say "Come back in xyz time if you wanna work!"
    Platform: iOS
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    can we have a more streamlined way to watch our daily videos ? sometimes i can watch my videos one after another and sometimes it takes over 5 minutes to load the the next video. i’ve never experienced this in other games and it’s frustrating that it takes so long to watch 10 videos & i have to guess when my next video is ready to watch
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • armindersingharmindersingh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    UPDATE FOR GUYS 🗣🗣🗣
    Yes pleasee 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
  • kenzakkhkenzakkh Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    •some kind of estate agents where we can see all the houses for sale and prices / what we already own so we don’t have to travel around every city to keep track 
  • JaniceKKHJaniceKKH Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Please start paying attention to your user base, so many of the problems with the game could get solved if you just listened. Most of what people have asked for is pretty reasonable.
    On strike until they give everyone 20 videos per day
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    can they give us the feature to organise the layout of the items in our kloset, maybe we can use the bel air one to change the order in the clothes.

🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• AmorotAmorot Registered Users 59 Posts
    can we able to customize our underwear?
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited December 2020
    The option to purchase with diamonds SYS items we missed! It’s a Win-Win because they still get money for diamonds and we have the opportunity to get items if we missed them due to excessive ticket buyers.
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited December 2020
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
    Make the hair color of the eyebrows on this NARS makeup set changeable. 

I used to be able to change them but I haven’t been able to in a loooong time.  
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    If y’all are trying to substitute k-stars for diamonds at least put the diamonds the same price as the k-stars 🙃

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I can’t read all these pages, so I’m sorry if I repeat the ideas of someone else.
    1) a shop ( like the santa monica pop-up shop) where you can buy the colors of the eyes, of the hair, of the lips that you missed in the weekend event/ past sys, preferably with k-stars. 
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited December 2020
    2) a place where is your assistant with a schedule/ agenda/ of: 
    - the list of the business you own with a countdown for the next time you can go and work;
    - the list of the houses you own.
    - a block notes where you can write what you want (items you want to buy, the kstars you want to save...).

• gemma2893gemma2893 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I think we should be paid more money. I've been playing for years and still cannot afford to buy everything. 
  • KensKens Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Can the guys at least get the handle earnables at this point 😙 

(it’s weird how there is a lot of unisex earnables and only girls get them [potentially could make the old handles the guys don’t have cost diamonds which could mean more diamonds being purchased] )

(or at least update some of the guys items some guy clothes feel very stuck in 2012)
    this would just make a quite enjoyable game a bit more enjoyable 😗
  • sara23sara23 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    - I wish we could add friends on the game without the use of Facebook. I don’t have Facebook so it’s kind of a bummer. 

• yungbabeyungbabe Registered Users 12 Posts
    PLEASE let us change the color of the yellow eyeliner on the earnable eyes we got in the last fire & ice SYS, or just give us a free version with the flames.
    it's one of the best eyes you guys ever released but it's so sad we can only use them with certain outfits

• marieJ1313marieJ1313 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Would be awesome for Amazon players to get all of the features IOS users get, especially the ability to watch videos for stars and the ability to watch a video for a second daily gift box. Amazon players don’t get videos for gift boxes, stars or to reuse items for SYS.
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Please release this hair if you haven’t already ☹️ I’d buy this in a heartbeat... if the in-game quality is good