šŸ—³ļøšŸš€šŸŒŒ SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! šŸŖšŸ”­

Comments

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    Ended up at 8th spot and I got this hair. Despite having so many dyes I guess the selection in my silver box is okay.
    edit: I didnā€™t get the pop-up that says I level up to silver but I am going to pretend that is a blessing in disguise.Ā 
    also omg i have never seen a DIAMOND in a box?? how rare is that
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    My scores are picking up. I'm in 6th place currently, idk how many tickets to miss to get a silver box (only lvl 8 and 9 get them in bronze lll

These are so awesome!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

Koakuma said:

I sent the jumpsuit again even though it was not doing well because I had already unlocked it and didn't want to waste it lol It seems the space explorer look is out, alien species look is in.Ā 

It's still a fun theme, kinda like the fairytale one
    Finally found a use for those diamond kollection purple boots!!!
    These, too! I wish I could just tag everybody. This theme was so fun! So many amazing looks!
    Addicted

• dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    I came in 10th but didnā€™t get the pop up style level up notification. I realized there are a few more people with the same issue. @KalindaKing can you help?
    Here were mine.. even with 2 extra tickets, i only came in 5th, but i absolutely love this theme!

Addicted

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @eligur I think I seen before in someone previous post having 3 diamonds but it is super rare.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I came in fourth place, really happy to have won the dress!

Here is my lowest, highest and favorite:

Kinda dreading the next SYS when Iā€™ll be in Silver I...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Iā€™m so mad at Glu right now. I contacted support twice this weekend about a doll who used earnable dress before she had 575 votes. And I send them screenshots. And what did they do? NOTHING! Sheā€™s still submitting looks. And sheā€™s in 3rd place now and Iā€™m below of her. So does other people. Ā I just canā€™t...šŸ˜£

Iā€™m so mad!šŸ˜” because of her I got pushed in 5th place and lost a chance to win the dress! How is that fair????šŸ˜”
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited November 2020

These are all my looks from the SYS. I find having the wings could definitely have given a spin to my looks, but I don't have It so... I also spend my free ticket for chasing the purse, and came to bed as 5th, but obviously they ate me alive and ended 8th.
    I had the silver box with the Pink hair I missed from the first Pretty in Pink SYS, but this is a weak compensation.
    I hate this system, I definitely hate it.

FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 šŸŒ™
    Level 74 - 1st A+++Ā āœØ
    English is not my first language šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹
  • AaliyahKKHAaliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Actually really happy I got this dress! I wouldnā€™t have made 4th place and I prefer it over the handbag! šŸ˜†Ā 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Ended 7th with 624 points, I had 3 sure tb in my group and the girl 1st won with 1099 points, Iā€™m glad I won an item and I like that we can get more items but this new group thing is awfulĀ 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Is it normal that at the end of SYS when I collected my prize, it didnā€™t mention that I got into Silver I Style Level ? Although I was in 6th position. Let me know dolls šŸ˜˜
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    I came in 9th and got energy in my box šŸ„“ This new sys is so rubbish unless you buy excessive amounts of tickets šŸ˜© Iā€™m all for submitting an extra one or two but literally top 5 in my ts group all had scores in the high 1000ā€™s!! And judging by most other dolls scores they have had the same experience!!! Literally so rubbish I will probably stop playing soon too šŸ„“ you can tell itā€™s all about money for Glu and who will buy the most tickets... itā€™s actually getting boring nowĀ 
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I guess that when you don't care about the 1st prize is when you win easilyĀ 
    As I thought, donā€™t pass to bronze III until now was a great idea, so i finally got a chill groupĀ 

• Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    edited November 2020

My last outfit gave me the highest score of the weekend (and I donā€™t even like it). Ended up 20th, which is my worst score ever. So basically Iā€™m happy that this SYS is finally over and that I can go back to Bronze II haha.Ā 
  • isladelaneeyisladelaneey Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    It was fun seeing everyoneā€™s looks but this was horrible LOL.Ā I submitted 2 TT tickets this weekend and ended up #6.Ā Tbh the spoilers donā€™t do the prizes justice until I see them on my doll. But I donā€™t want to buy an insane amount of tickets to win them, I donā€™t really want to do a full on SYS everyday, and I donā€™t want to worry about being demoted and missing out on items next time. šŸ„± I still have old TT tickets but Iā€™m not buying anymore with this new system.Ā 

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    As all the others, easily my worst ts group (besides the gorgeous @kaylaj obviously). My scores sucked, but I also donā€™t own any of the wings, and noticed those were scoring great.... I came in 10th place and got blue dye šŸ¤”

another event like this, and i will probably quit.
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Final two looks.

Came in 10th, very happy with my pick šŸ˜ƒ

I play on iOS
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Absolutely hate this new sys system. like @yezx Iā€™m just going to stop playing if it carries on like this. with no weekly throwback boxes, increase in diamond items for sale but no way of getting diamonds and now the sys the game just isnā€™t fun anymoreĀ 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    With an average score of 50, I came in 6th place. This isnā€™t normal. Iā€™m usually 1st or 2nd (or 3rd if there are extreme TBs). But 6th? And that was by the skin of my teeth. When I looked at their scores, I was shocked.

I had no chance in hell like before and itā€™s really disheartening. These people must have used near 50 tickets and that is so stressful to me to know thatā€™s what Iā€™m playing against. I hate this new game. It used to be really refreshing to play casually through the week and have a chance at getting old SYS items. Idk why they didnā€™t listen to our survey feedback and fix the other issues in the game and instead they go and implement this horrible change. Itā€™ll be interesting to see if Black Friday and Christmas are a flop, maybe they will just put all their efforts again into SYS for those times. If thatā€™s the case, Iā€™ll quit and cancel my gold subscription.
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Did you notice that the amount of winners in the forum is less than before? Came to see how all of you styled TS items cause I was 13th and didn't get anything and I'm really surprised Ā with the fact that only a few of you managed to get an item. It's awful, reallyšŸ˜°
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS šŸ
    True Kardashian ā¤ļøšŸ‡¦šŸ‡²
    #20VideosForAll
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

i hate new sys system :)
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Came in 9th and this is my palette, also i think i am supposed to be silver iii now but no banner showed up?Ā 
    iOS šŸ“±Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTBĀ 
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    This event is a struggle when the dolls from the first and second place have more than 1000 votes lol, I came in the 8th place and love the hair I got, but I didnā€™t get any level up message

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I got 7th place. I hated my TS group. Iā€™m sorry you werenā€™t able to get a TS item @viola. Your looks were gorgeous.Ā 
    @woahbabesursotoxic
    itā€™s okay!! you deserved it (actually you deserved more) but this sys was crazy! I loved all you looks!šŸ˜
    and honestly instead of the bag I prefered this !!! Iā€™m saving for BF!Ā 

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I came 4th in the end and I was lucky that my group wasnā€™t too crazy. There were a few early buyers but by the end top 9 were all pretty close in scores. Iā€™m so sad to see so many forum members who were in groups with horrendous amounts of over the top tbā€™s. Iā€™m honestly so anxious for whatā€™s to come with this new sys system šŸ˜°
    Ā 
    Lowest, highest, two favourite

iOS šŸ˜Š
    A+++
    šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    beabeabea said:
    Came in 9th and this is my palette, also i think i am supposed to be silver iii now but no banner showed up?Ā 
    The next level added is silver 1
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I donā€™t even have much for the ā€œAll That Glittersā€ show your style event but here are some outfits Iā€™m planning, Iā€™d assume these are ā€œGlitteryā€

Are these worthy of submitting?
    Agree = Yes
    Like = No
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    So I came 12th , was 3rd at the beginning and then 7th for most of the sys really wanted the Saturn bag but glad I didnā€™t move up a level the ticket buying was too extreme for me.

Got super lucky with my pick Iā€™ve wanted this dress for so long! If I would have got energy I might of criedĀ