Glitchy issues that need a fix

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Can you guys please fix the forum? I can’t see my previous messages in PMs with other users or my old comments past a certain time. 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Can these leggings get fixed, I love them dyed so much but as you can see, the knee is a problem, I never use them because of this.
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts

So I’m not sure if this is a new issue with the update or if I just now noticed it. For many hairstyles, the shadows and alignment of the hair and forehead seem off. The most obvious is second row third image (the ombré pink braid). There is a visible brown line that does not match the dark gray line that out lines the hair. 

For some of the other pics, the hair seems to have shifted slightly to the left of the forehead. 

In the case of the pic in the third row second box,  the hair looks like there is a part between the hair on the crown and the right pigtail. 

Different issue, but the bottom row first image, the pink clip on the right does a weird blinking glitch thing

These are tiny things but they have been bothering me!
    edited September 2020
    @2ftpoop
    I know this is a different issue but yours made me think about the issue with this Fashion Goals hairstyle on woc dolls, especially when looking at the forehead and the hairline you can see a whole horrible white line as the outline of that!
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @KalindaKing does this game have beta testers? If it does why aren’t they reporting the glitches with clothing ect, so Glu can fix them before the update is released. If the game doesn’t have beta testers....it needs them
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • jnorrab1jnorrab1 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    the make up is pretty but the eyes are to low you can see The skin above the bottom lash and you can’t see the highlight in the pupil

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

the black void hat doesn’t work with sunglasses😇
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    edited October 2020
    2ftpoop said:

To add on to the comment above, the underarm area is so confusing. What happened with the design of this dress?! This was for VIP, which only comes once a month. VIP is supposed to be special 
    When is this going to be fixed? Why do we not get acknowledgment over these major glitches???? Some hair and dress combinations, the poor layering makes it look like my doll’s arm completely dislocates  when she switches poses. Why don’t the elf ears work with earrings?  Who is this “lead artist”? Why are they creating dresses with uneven hems? Why is the collar in the new kollection completely flat with no texture?

I could go on... but what most bugs me is when “the team” picks and chooses what to respond to. I missed a few weeks of videos. Where are all the kstars we missed out on? All the missed Simon calls...  Where are the items that those who couldn’t open their game lost out on? What about the rest of the murder mystery story line?????? I’m so frustrated... Glu this is literally your job 

• prettyKKHprettyKKH Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Already contacted Glu Support about this but was just told that this was an “unfinished task”. Can I please ask help regarding this one, like what should I do, if it really isn’t a glitch?
  • Leah_211Leah_211 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Can this be fixed please , a lot of players are having trouble completing this student quest.
    edited November 2020

I just spotted this glitch even though it’s been there for awhile, I want this to be fixed please it looks horrible and I love this hairstyle so much I can’t-
    plus right with that hairline on top of the hairstyle you can see a white area and that looks bad on poc dolls.
  • prettyKKHprettyKKH Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I have been receiving calls from Simon for tasks that I already finished in the past and aren't even on my to do list anymore

I'm on IOS

I noticed a glitch earlier today where the nails are only on the one hand that isn’t holding the bag.
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    the A-list star is glitched. shouldnt it be filling up slowly as u rank up?

also are these eyes glitching a bit? they look cross-eyed in certain poses or if you hold a handheld

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    prettyKKH said:
    Already contacted Glu Support about this but was just told that this was an “unfinished task”. Can I please ask help regarding this one, like what should I do, if it really isn’t a glitch?
    Just opened a new thread before seeing this. I have the exact same problem and no matter how many times I do the task/go inside The Miraggio Grande it doesn't go away from my tasks list?
  • bibiporaibibiporai Registered Users, Member 63 Posts

This space between the hair and the ear, fix it pls
    The hair is from “all that glitters” kollection 
    • iOS • English isn’t my first language 🇧🇷 •
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @haikawa the A one doesn't fill, since there is no other rank above it
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AmorotAmorot Registered Users 59 Posts
    Is it fine?
    Amorot said:
    Is it fine?
    Omg I just went to see that cat just to see if it did this, I’m dying🤣
  • lolixololixo Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Can we please fix the Photobooth for Android players some of us cannot use our photobooth even when turning all permissions on !!! Please @KalindaKing can y'all fix this?? I make edits on the regular but cannot since the photobooth isn't working 🥺🥺
  • MaddieFlowersMaddieFlowers Registered Users, Member 38 Posts

(Sorry for horrible editing but new at this)

can the hair from the fairly new collection be edited so that the hair string isn’t directly in front of the pupil like in the banner? Rather putting it just a little to the side? Thanks so much in advance! Fingers crossed
  • maee1506maee1506 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    So many glitches that needs to be fixed yet glu focused on adding more stuff in the game that we don't need 🙄

Please fix the glitches first before adding anything!

A lot of eyes in the kloset are horribly placed on our doll especially those mario eye makeups, lot's of hair who have a very high hairline which makes the forehead bigger, lots of clothes seems unfinished!

You better hire a beta tester around the forum so you know what glitches need to be fixed! Damn i hope you at least read this thread 🤦🏻‍♀️
    📱 Android 📱
    🇵🇭 Filipina 🇵🇭
    ❤️ Playing since 2014 ❤️
    ✨ Mostly active on IG & FB ✨
  • maee1506maee1506 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    maee1506 said:
    So many glitches that needs to be fixed yet glu focused on adding more stuff in the game that we don't need 🙄

Please fix the glitches first before adding anything!

A lot of eyes in the kloset are horribly placed on our doll especially those mario eye makeups, lot's of hair who have a very high hairline which makes the forehead bigger, lots of clothes seems unfinished!

You better hire a beta tester around the forum so you know what glitches need to be fixed! Damn i hope you at least read this thread 🤦🏻‍♀️
    I was talking about all this eyes. Please fix them cause they actually looks good it's just the placement and how it looks terrify me 😟
    📱 Android 📱
    🇵🇭 Filipina 🇵🇭
    ❤️ Playing since 2014 ❤️
    ✨ Mostly active on IG & FB ✨
  • KKHCamiXLKKHCamiXL Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    There's this weird glitch and all my files are in check the cat, Charli says "croak-ribbit" and Kim's rank goes from A to the non rank. Her name (Kim's) is in black letters and not white letters like the rest of the characters
    KKHCamiXL said:
    There's this weird glitch and all my files are in check the cat, Charli says "croak-ribbit" and Kim's rank goes from A to the non rank. Her name (Kim's) is in black letters and not white letters like the rest of the characters
    Kim went from A rank to non-rank? Makes me wonder if she did a comeback quest...
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Not sure if this has been mentioned, but the thumb nail drives me crazy since I spotted it.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • RoooRooo Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    edited December 2020
    2ftpoop said:
    haikawa said:
    @2ftpoop u buy those eyes from the eye shape area!
    I just think it doesn’t fit there because it has a built in eyeshadow color and gold glitter highlight 
    I believe this is because you can change the color of the eyeshadow. The ones in the glam section cannot be changed
    Edit: nvm!! The flame eyes can be changed so idk why they’re categorized this way

Black Lives Matter
    Stop Asian Hate
  • MilonvecKMilonvecK Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    -These mannequins on the dresses, shirts, pants, shoes, and jewelry items have GOT TO GO.

-Ever since the December update my game keeps crashing! I cleared the cache, restarted my phone and nothing seems to be working.
  • *M*O*N*S*T*E*R**M*O*N*S*T*E*R* Registered Users 57 Posts
    MilonvecK said:
    -These mannequins on the dresses, shirts, pants, shoes, and jewelry items have GOT TO GO.

-Ever since the December update my game keeps crashing! I cleared the cache, restarted my phone and nothing seems to be working.
    My game also keeps crashing since the update. I play on android. Super frustrating...