🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    edited November 2020

I have NEVER been in a TS group this competitive. looking through the dolls looks i know at least 11 or 12 we’re definitely TBs. I didnt blur the names because this isn’t an attack post at all, i’m just genuinely in shock that I averaged 49 and placed FOURTEENTH with all my free tickets. this SYS was intense for me since I was scoring so high yet ranking so low the entire time... I just want the old SYS back😢 this isnt fun and it makes me sad
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

I have NEVER been in a TS group this competitive. looking through the dolls looks i know at least 11 or 12 we’re definitely TBs. I didnt blur the names because this isn’t an attack post at all, i’m just genuinely in shock that I averaged 49 and places FOURTEENTH with all my free tickets. this SYS was intense for me since I was scoring so high yet ranking so low the entire time... I just want the old SYS back😢 this isnt fun and it makes me sad

• abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    beabeabea said:
    Came in 9th and this is my palette, also i think i am supposed to be silver iii now but no banner showed up? 

@beabeabea I've had the same issue! Came 8th but no banner saying I leveled up to Silver appeared!
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

although this SYS was very stressful and kind of demoralizing I had so much fun with the theme! I really really loved these 8 looks😍🤩 especially the opal and orange looks, I was so happy they scored so high!!🥳 also glad to get some good use out of the beautiful TS wings I fought for🧚🏼‍♂️

ask me how happy i was to get this pop up😂
    I wish i would’ve gotten at least an earnable tb sys box but whatever, just happy i’m not moving up to silver... hoping that staying one level behind the top level will result in calmer TS groups
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    I submitted my final ticket and went to sleep, woke up to this. I’m so surprised?? My group was quite chill, no competition really which was nice for once. 
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

@pristineperson lmfao are you calling me a karen...?
    The person in 1st place, her name is Karen.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    The sad part of this is that if they’re really gaining more $ with this new system then they will not care at all how much people complain here 

lol sorry I didn’t even look at the names on my TS board this weekend since it wasn’t the best feeling watching myself in 12th-18th this weekend
    lol sorry I didn’t even look at the names on my TS board this weekend since it wasn’t the best feeling watching myself in 12th-18th this weekend
    It’s alright, I would never call you or anyone a Karen like that, it just came to mind when I saw the name and the amount of votes she has lol
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Reading last comments and not getting what's  going on as in my country Karen is just a name for boy 🤣
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Got kicked down from 3rd place to 7th 🙄 but I still get to go to silver 1 today. I’ll probably be a blood bath 😅
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Can’t wait for enough of us to stop playing that the new tier SYS won’t work because not enough people play 😅
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I finished 8th. 
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Sad I missed out on prizes on purpose just to hopefully have the chances of being in a chill TS group tomorrow... I have mixed feelings about this new SYS system.. I like that there are more prizes but hate that I don't even have chances at getting them anymore and I already had a hard time winning when it was just normal SYS  :|
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Came in 9th place, here are my top three tb plus my palette

Glu please get rid of this crappy sys. This game is hard enough and is giving anxiety to many of us. We just want the old sys back. If you keep this sys you will loose a lot of loyal players, free players and even the massive ticket buyers will stop to spend money because they will be tired of spending money for nothing.
    Android
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    This SYS was a nightmare. My scores weren't great, but I made it to the last earnable and that's usually enough for me to reach top 5. Not this week though, this week I came out in 17th place! 

First place has over 1000 votes...

I hope this gets better once the novelty wears off, or else I think I'll take some time off the game. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    ended 11th which i expected 🙄 but got the bottle handheld so im not too fussed about it

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    This was my side games 8th place silver box.

Maybe it's a good palette but that dye is pathetic, not even enough for 1 dress. I didn't make it to the last earnable so all I got from this weekend was a pair of shoes. It's a side game so it gets less attention but I have spent money on it, I still have Simon tickets & a triple threat but nope, not anymore, this isn't worth my time. Deleting the side game cus this isnt fun. If Glu had listened to the 100s of complaints & made the TS boxes 100% items I'm sure they would've made tons of money from weekday SYS. 

My main games 10th place bronze box.

Lucky pick, but it could have easily been the dye or energy or even the very basic shoes. During the weekday SYS I got dye & it doesn't look like the boxes are being updated. If I had picked the energy I'd probably have thrown my phone in the bin lol. 

I'm so over this new system. This and the prior weekday SYS are the first time I haven't placed top 5 in months. And I'm not happy that I am moving into silver where I'm sure it'll be even worse. I feel like I'll be yoyoing between silver and bronze constantly. Definitely not spending a single cent until things improve. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @viola aww thank you! I’m glad you got the 50 stars at least! 🖤
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Out of 74 dolls that have voted on my poll, 55% finished in eight place or below 🤯😩
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Honestly, at this point, most of us have to accept that the only new items we're getting are the earnables. It seems almost impossible to get the TS items now if you don't spend money.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I don’t know who this is, but look at this gorgeous doll 🤩

• Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts

Came in 7th! The worst pick in the pallet, I went to bed 4th, and woke up to this. Hoping for better luck in today SYS 
  • alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    came in 4th! 🙏🏻 love the bag ✨
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I came in 12th place. I wish I did better to win a TS box but in the end I'm happy, I finally got the last item from the earnables boxes! This hair is so cute 😍
    My last look did okay, it got me the earnable dress. My average score was 44, which is okay considering some of my looks tanked hard!
    Anyway that SYS was a nightmare for most of us, with multiple massive ticket buyers right from the start till the very end. The new format doesn't incent me to buy any tickets at all, I've never bought Triple Threat (despite what some people think) and I don't plan on doing it anytime soon!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    This is the lowest I ever ranked... I've never placed out of top 10 before (I would even say out of top 5)
    I really wanted that Saturn bag but I gave up in the end... I missed a ticket and even if I had submitted it I wouldn't have gotten the bag or even a silver box 🙄 and my scores were averaging 48 so that was really disturbing.

I miss the old weekday SYS so much, I loved it because it was chill and I could win old items (there are so many I still want 😭) but this new system is bs. 

• kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    If you voted like before having a clear idea about the new SYS, don’t forget to change your like to Lol.
    it’s in this thread page 8.

• KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    Now I don't care about the TS group anymore, I just stopped checking it. This doesn't make any sense when you have 5-10 TB in your group. It's pointless to be angry, irritated, or nervous about it. I'll just keep playing for fun ✌🏻🙃