🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    serahyyy said:
    People not liking the new SYS format are almost 10 times more than the ones who do. If glu doesn't take action now, it'll be really sad.

Thank you for showing this, it reminded me to change my Like to an LOL on that post.
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    My goodness my first box always in an event box why?......😂 I have 4 of the same bathing suit 👙 just different colors I would of really liked the jacket outfit

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I kinda wish that:
    1. Style Levels would go away so this moving up and down levels confusing to be more fair
    2. I apriciate the new clothing and stuff for the Weekday SYS's BUT also make us able to win SYS and TS Boxes independently on how low or high style level we are!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts
    edited November 2020
    imo I think if Glu wants to keep the style levels they should not base the TS boards on what style level you are on and should keep it random like they previously did.
    instead we should go up in style level based on the amount of total votes we get and receive extra items of clothing or throwback boxes (silver) as rewards (then TB and non TB have a chance to get the rewarded items without it highly affecting others).
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I’m upset because I genuinely love the TS items, but because I refuse to spend money on this game I probably won’t get them 🖤😁
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    the new sys is only 10mins away and i have no idea what to wear lmao (how casual) AND super excited to see whether i did level up and have to deal with more tbs or will stay in bronze II, where i still believe will be tons of tbs 🤔
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    @BooskiBabii I’m about to start silver too and I’m dreading it. My last SYS that finished last night had the top 5 ranking from 1600 - 2200 points and I started two hours after it began to fit in with work. I may leave it a little longer this time in the hope that there aren’t crazy ticket buyers again but I bet they’re still there in the silver section now!
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Just venting
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Aaaarrrggghhh it looked like normal sys until I got in a group. I hate this
  • RoseLiaRoseLia Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    In my opinion, SYS events should be on weekends like before, I mean some of us may be quarantined but that doesn't mean we can keep checks on our tickets all week. I liked it a lot better when weekday SYS won you throwback prizes instead of the devs having no breathing room between events to come up with nice items and thus the community (rightfully) complaining every event like now. Idk Glu just has to step up their game a bit more so it's not as obvious they're just looking for any chance to get to our wallets...

🌷iOS Doll 🌷

⚠️#BringBackTheOldSys⚠️

• LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    serahyyy said:
    People not liking the new SYS format are almost 10 times more than the ones who do. If glu doesn't take action now, it'll be really sad.

Is Kalinda's message in another thread? Can't find it and I wanna vote.
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    The earnable dress has my attention. I do loveee the earnable hair but I’m not using tickets on it. 
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    How am I at sliver when I never level up from bronze lll? @KalindaKing
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts
    @Jasper1385 it was probably a hacker 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

LinaKK said:
    serahyyy said:

Is Kalinda's message in another thread? Can't find it and I wanna vote.
    l@LinaKK you can search up part of this text in the search or it was in galaxy theme sys page 7 irrc:)
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Lmaoo oh wow 💀, the event just started but okay🤣. 

so the bronze just misses out on hair? omg no what a ✨miss✨
    also love the gloves and boots look with this elegant dress 😌🥴

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited November 2020

Omg, I’m in a group with @LindaVB !! She’s right above me. Good luck doll !!! 💕
    This would be my 2nd time in a group with another forum member!!! What is your doll’s name? Good luck to you, too!!
    Edit to add: it’s Bianca, you typed that I’m just above you... this migraine...

OMG I just now noticed that I forgot to put my doll in the dyed version of that fan... ugh I’m in bed with a migraine  and just did not pay attention ...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Artista I think you’re in my group 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒