Let's share our pets! 🐱🐶🐰

Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
Since all those events can be frustrating and stressing, I was thinking of opening a thread where all of us can share a picture of their pets! Also thank you to @thesweetone for suggesting this idea the other day! Whenever I'm not in the mood for something or I just feel bad, I like to look at cute animal pictures or just cuddle with my cats.

I'll start by saying I'm a mother of 3 cats and let me tell you that having 3 cats in an apartment is full of surprises everyday 🤡

Here is Poppy, she is my boyfriend's first cat and she's 8 years old. She mostly sleeps during the day and we got her this cute necklace for Christmas 😍❤️

We then adopted 2 brothers last year and let me tell you that Poppy wasn't excited by the fact that 2 little kittens were joining the family. She somehow got used to it through the months. On the left, you have Eren and the other one is Armin. We named them after an anime that we both really like.

Here is a close up of Armin, can I say that he's my favorite cat? 🙄❤️

Anyway feel free to contribute to this thread by sharing pictures of your pets. It can be a good dose of love ☺️💖❤️
🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

Prev13

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Aww, @Stefani_H thank you for this thread!
    I agree that all these events can leave one stressed and sometimes unable to keep up. It's always nice to see some fluffy (and not so fluffy 🦔🐦🐢🐠) babies!

Thank you 💜
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I myself don't have any pets, but I'm looking forward to see everybody else's 🐶
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

I put this on my instagram yesterday so thought I'd share it here too haha
    What a cute boy!

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @KingReyy7 the hair bows 😭 so cute 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Since we are here to share pets, here is my cat Wishkas!
    He appeared inside of my apartment building on a rainy day 8 years ago (the wierd part is that he was super dry and well taken care of) and we kept him temporarely, and well hes still here with us 8 years later and i love him so mutch!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    Since we are here to share pets, here is my cat Wishkas!
    He appeared inside of my apartment building on a rainy day 8 years ago (the wierd part is that he was super dry and well taken care of) and we kept him temporarely, and well hes still here with us 8 years later and i love him so mutch!

This is such a lovely story. He's so cute! <3

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Thanks @Stefani_H <3
    Your fur babies are precious to <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    KingReyy7 said:

Awww! This is such a cute thread. This is my baby coming back from the groomers. Lol she looks so innocent but she is a little 😈. ( the first pic is her now and the second one was when she was about  10 months old) 
    Omg the bows are so cute! Such a pretty girl <3

My beagle Cruz giving me the stink eye because he is wearing the cone of shame. 
    Awwww he's the cutest! 

• _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    @Stefani_H thank you for doing this! It’s the purest thing in this forum 🥺😭💕
    This big girl right here is called Mishi but we don't call her like that because we didn't know that was her name so we just called her Cat 😂
    The story began a year ago,when she started walking around our backyard and let us pet her,we saw that she was hungry so we gave her food,then we "half adopted" her,we only gave her food and she would make her life outside the house,now she lives both inside and outside the house. A few months ago we found out a couple things about her:her name,she is castrated,her age (seven) and that she had an owner before,but she is happy that she is here and my neighbours are suprised how big she got lol. Overall,we have a chill relationship, she goes outside through the windows and sleep A LOT.
    I love to see all your pets,they're all so cute!

She's super cute! I love her beautiful colors everywhere <3

_Nova_ said:

Here is my happy girl 💕
    Awww what a cute girl <3

• GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    @KingReyy7 your dog looks like she spinned the new diamond collection with this hairstyle 
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    @KingReyy7 your dog looks like she spinned the new diamond collection with this hairstyle 
    Lol she does! That kollection was so pretty but im too scared to spin! 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    This is a great idea to post your cute pets in one central place! I only have virtual pets, unless my Ty collection counts 😂
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited August 2021
    @KalindaKing omg Ty! When I was a kid, my dad would take me to beanie baby conventions and stuff. They were never really trips for me though, he was convinced one day they'd make him a millionaire 😂 there are still hundreds of them in boxes at my parents house
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Omg your dogs are so cute 😍❤️ @pristineperson

• brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Here's my little Peanut in her Halloween costume. 

Here she is sleeping with her lamb.

And here she's playing with her Spongebob(that she stole from me) lol. 
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    My heart is exploding for all of these cute fuzz balls 😭💕
    This is my floofy boi, Dusty
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Lol I thought game pets, I’ll add that later, but a trick is getting a house in every location and a pet. When you need energy it’s a life saver. 

I have a 2 yr old purebred Siamese (I know going to breders is not good, but honestly it is like rescuing them, we got her from a trailer park and they had 7 cats) her name is lily Annabelle and we spoil her to death!
    When she was a baby-

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I don't have any pets right now, but here are my Guinea pigs from a few years ago. I got them from the animal shelter. 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***

I don't know if we're allowed to post pictures of ourselves so I've scribbled my face out just in case. This is my best friend's dog, I'm his cool Aunt that buys him toys and treats. He loves me haha. 
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    This is this is me and my Chiquaqua Sir Lance A Lot, he looks exactly like dog on KKH so he’s always by my side! He even has the same little brown spots as the KK dog.
    Omg @brom617! She's the cutest. I always wanted a dog like yours but if I listen to myself I would end up with a zoo in a minute 😂