🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:
    Why in bronze III the top 4 got a dress but in Silver I only top 2 get a dress ... Im not trying to be mean or hateful towards glu but I really don’t like the new SYS system. I think I may purposely drop down to bronze III . Idk can someone show me what that looks like
    I am in Bronze III and at least on mine only the top 2 get the dress. 

iOS player since July 2014 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    jaykkh said:
    I was downgraded to Bronze II after last night’s SYS but for what I can see everything is really chill on my TS board, so I’m not really sad about it 🙌🙌 I really don’t want to stress over this game after this weekend! 
    Can you show what prizes/ scoreboard you have in bronze II ? 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle I also live for your looks babe, hope we both get what we can and want 😂
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

Haven’t had scores this low in so long 😪 please can someone give me some tips where I’m going wrong? 
    Your looks are really great!! I don't understand the low amount of votes. One of mine scored 29 so something's going on in the voting booth...
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    Even in the bronze level 3 (the level right before silver) it’s only top 2 that gets the dress and I am soooo sad😭 this really doesn’t make sense with the amount of players playing, in my opinion it should be top 3/4 at least... but top 5 because of ticket buyers. And they’re not going away, if glu is worried about them decreasing their buys, they really shouldn’t. 
    iOS user! 
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    I can't believe my NYE dress failed me.
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Smuckies said:
    ashleyl23 said:
    Why in bronze III the top 4 got a dress but in Silver I only top 2 get a dress ... Im not trying to be mean or hateful towards glu but I really don’t like the new SYS system. I think I may purposely drop down to bronze III . Idk can someone show me what that looks like
    I am in Bronze III and at least on mine only the top 2 get the dress. 

Thank you!
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    @robertavyy can it be @kittykatx? 💜
    I thought so too, but I’m not sure, that’s why I’m asking 🙈😄
    Yes dolls that’s me!! That look scored me the grand total of 33 😩😂
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Lmao top 5 maybe even top 6 are TBs in my silver i group - shooketh, send me back to bronze I don’t want it 😰
  • SalomeKKHSalomeKKH Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Bye hair 😢

We are on the same group! What's tour name on it?
    Argentinian and Android player ♥
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I hate this new form of sys. Shame. I really adored the hair
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    SalomeKKH said:
    Bye hair 😢

We are on the same group! What's tour name on it?

Marta! I figured it was your doll and I screenshotted her at the beginning, I just wasn't sure 🙈 Your doll is beautiful 💜

• RagsToRichesRagsToRiches Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I’m trying to catch the vibe of these new SYSs and have come to a couple of conclusions. 

Firstly, it isn’t a great system currently (I know, you didn’t see that one coming). But I do think it has potential? Once things settles down every week won’t feel like as much as a beating I think. People who always chase and submit tons of extra tickets will mostly exist on the highest tiers and that’s a good thing. It only feels awful right now because the system hasn’t had long enough to entirely sort itself. 

Secondly, it’s going to introduce the idea of being mindful about winning because it can move you up into the more brutal levels. So there will still be weeks where we can take it easier, it will just require being strategic about when you don’t really want the top items. I know some dolls have mentioned this feels like it’s punishing you for not being obsessed with the game but these weeks where the prizes aren’t as attractive will give newer dolls a chance to earn items when the people with larger closest take it easy.  I like that because I found myself being aggressive every week in the old sys, regardless of if I liked the clothing, so forcing myself to be strategic will stop that, I think. 

Biggest takeaway is Glu needs to make each style level *actually* better than the style level before it, because bronze III looks way more attractive than silver I right now and that’s just bad game design. Okay, that was my essay for the day rant done.
  • jaykkhjaykkh Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    @ashleyl23 In Bronze II only the 1st place gets the dress + the rest, 2nd and 3rd get the necklace + bracelet, 4th to 6th only get the bracelet! 
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    edited November 2020

Currently EDIT* 10th, I just have no words..
    I REFUSE to buy Triple Threat because these players aren’t playing nicely, they’re buying 12 ticket packs at a time. The fun and enjoyment has gone 😔😔
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

Oh no, this is already bad...currently in 7th.these scores are LOW
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

I really love the earnable dress, if I can’t get trendsetters, which I can’t because there’s 2 or more ticket buyers in my group, I’d be very happy to have this dress.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited November 2020
    First 2 looks. At least second did well. And In my group is already 3 tb 🙄 I want old sys there we all had chance to win items 🥺
    Edit: now it’s 6 tb 😂😂

iOS player 

• DeniKKHDeniKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    @anilynbright I think we’re in the same group. Love your look. Good luck! 

iOS Player ❤️ 
    Add me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/raelynn.noelle.984/

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    So many beautiful dolls in my group ! 🤩
    But at the same time it’s getting more competitive.
    Also because with these many TB. I mean although I’m a TB myself sometimes if I really like something. I have never experienced these much TB in 1 group...
    Maybe I should level down to Bronze III, because that seems more interesting right now. So scared for Silver II and Gold I... 😱😨

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Welp. Add me to the list of dolls with inexplicably low scores. 32 is my lowest score ever 🤡

I’m sorry you got a score like this, and as well as the many other dolls that did as well, your looks are amazing and they deserved more, voters just don’t understand “Red Carpet” Glamour/Looks and would rather probably vote on wedding dresses and dolls that are wearing wings over these stunning looks.
    (I say that cause I’ve already seen to many of those in the voting booth this show your style event.)